It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Collusion = Illusion = Delusion = Conclusion

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Wanting to and doing are two different things. I don't expect any action to take place until all the cards are on the table. Some dems want to beat the war drums and we all know who the squeaky wheels are .
Some republicans are too and we know who they are.
But there are lots of senators and representatives who are quietly watching and listening because their futures are tied to him one way or the other. They won't turn their back on him because if he gets any positive legislature through their constituents are still going to support him. But they can't go whole hog and stand behind him because his story keeps changing and they can't be caught backing a lie.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Whatever comes of the investigation, I can live with. At the end of the day, it is what it is. I think that was the whole point of my thread, let's wait until we know for sure before we jump to conclusions and start to celebrate.

I really have no dog in this fight other than the possibility that he represents. If I'm wrong about him, life will still go on. I just feel like I need to share my perspective on these boards.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

The answer is simple, the new world order is proceeding with the plan with or without facts. They will take anything as an excuse even to the point of false flags or framing people through character assassination. Hopefully those of you awake see through the ruse.

Here is the thing, the left is gonna try to take over the white house, with or without facts. Because conservatives are in their way of the globalist agenda. The plan must proceed in their eyes.

Im spelling it out the way it really is. You better start preparing for the inevitable because it's called a coup.

therein lays yours problem
the two major political parties in america are both conservative.
the vast majority of countries have conservative governments and have had for ages.
if the new world order is a left wing thing they somehow have china and other superpowers like spain and denmark.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Here is the problem in a nut shell: When you fire the person in charge of the investigations being done, when members of your own party seek to stall, prevent and then hide the facts, or ruin the investigation, how can there be any thing other than a conclusion that there is collusion?

The only way to get this matter done and over with, is that Trump, and the members of Congress need to stand down, step back, give the special investigator every thing he needs and all cooperation and then look at the report of the investigation and to release it to the public.

But Trump is trying to get involved, members of congress are getting involved, only leads to the appearance of obstruction of justice and that the Trump campaign did in deep collude with the Russians, during the investigation.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig

Here is the problem in a nut shell: When you fire the person in charge of the investigations being done, when members of your own party seek to stall, prevent and then hide the facts, or ruin the investigation, how can there be any thing other than a conclusion that there is collusion?

The only way to get this matter done and over with, is that Trump, and the members of Congress need to stand down, step back, give the special investigator every thing he needs and all cooperation and then look at the report of the investigation and to release it to the public.

But Trump is trying to get involved, members of congress are getting involved, only leads to the appearance of obstruction of justice and that the Trump campaign did in deep collude with the Russians, during the investigation.

Yes, get it done and over with quickly so the administration can get on with special investigators and grand juries of actual crimes committed by the dems.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

The only one calling this a witch hunt, is trump and maybe Fox news, but our intel, says it is not.

Lmao and the majority of ATS and a vast majority of people all over the internet. Oh and not to mention CNN employees. How you manage to completely dismiss our opinion as if we don't exist is beyond me. You could not be any more trapped in your own little bubble if you tried. And wtf is "our intel", you and who found what from your basement?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

How about Donald Trump stops lying

Please make him stop destroying the mainstream narrative.

stops tweeting dumb s#

Please make him stop triggering me on the internet.

stops campaigning for 2020

Please make him stop winning all the time.

abandons bad ideas that he's still backing because they were campaign promises

Please make him break his promises like all other politicians.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: jwh125
And can we just forget this "Collusion" narrative altogether.

No. You can't just word wrangle yourself or Trump out of this investigation.

PS: There is no legal definition for collusion. When you speak legally then you are talking conspiracy.
edit on 18-7-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Just having a meeting doesn't demonstrate willingness to collude. Collusion isn't a crime anyway if you're the president. The concern about the $12.7 payment from Russia to Manafort is silly and nonsensical. Kushner's attempt to establish a secure back channel to Russia outside the government is not alarming in any way. There is nothing strange in Trump's lack of criticism and continued praise of Putin. Flynn's firing was because he misled Pence. Trump's pressure on Comey to go soft on Flynn was just his overflowing loyalty to a dear friend. Comey's firing was entirely due to mishandling of the Hillary file. Comey's firing was entirely due to poor management of the FBI. Comey's firing was entirely due to errors he made in congressional testimony. Well it was really that "Russia thing". It is completely irrelevant that Trump invited the Russians into the oval office the next day and said that he fired the nut job because of pressure over Russia and it's now gone. It's purely coincidental that the only foreign policy advisor on the campaign was Page who was and is under active investigation for illegal anti-American Russian ties. Trump's objections to Russian sanctions is purely procedural. Trump has stated he has nothing to do with Russia, and there is nothing tying him to Russia on any tax returns. Trump's criticism of NATO is long overdue. The continued attacks of the press and calling of "fake news" is pure joy producing liberal tears. It's all just a big witch hunt. If you'd like I can put collusion on a white card and cross through it to prove there is no connection.

With apologies to Mona Charen, National Review, a bastion of conservatism, (www.nationalreview.com...)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join