It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Collusion = Illusion = Delusion = Conclusion

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Your response post is laughable, he just called you out and you strawman it? Lmfao, get real.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Like I said in another thread the Dems have to find something to prove Trump cheated his way into the WH. Their morally and mentally superior minds cannot process the thought that he won on an even playing field. He cheated somewhere, somehow, and some way and by God they're gonna find it even if it takes 8 whole years. Just look how hard they cling to the irrelevant and pathetic "Hillary won the popular vote!" mantra. They won't stop. They can't.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

That sounds illogical and childish.

Kind of like the entire dnc presidential campaign....well...those emails were hacked...we didnt give hillary the debate questions....we didnt screw bernie...

The difference is podesta, hillary, brazille and other actually commited CRIMES
there is no proof trump has

Exactly, hench, "Delusional".

Case closed, end of story.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

That sounds illogical and childish.

Kind of like the entire dnc presidential campaign....well...those emails were hacked...we didnt give hillary the debate questions....we didnt screw bernie...

The difference is podesta, hillary, brazille and other actually commited CRIMES
there is no proof trump has

More childish responses.

Deflect and spin. Deflect and spin.

Can't have anyone talk bad about Trump, so you deflect to Hillary and crew.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
Now, if Trump did in fact commit treason and colluded with a foreign adversary, then impeach him, pretty simple right? Well, what are they waiting for?

For the investigation to finish! What idiot drops charges on someone or declares there is no evidence for something mid-investigation? Do you know what investigations even are and are for?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
And what about this bulls# "election integrity commission" or whatever it's being called, setup to lend some sort of credibility to his self-serving claim that 3 million people voted illegally in the election? A claim he's only making because he desperately needs to feel as though he won the popular vote.

What sort of resources have been mustered to support his claim that he was "wiretapped by Obama" during the election? A claim that has absolutely no supporting evidence? A false claim invented to serve as a distraction for the things he and his associates have been lying about? Now we're going to have congressional hearings about "unmasking" that will go nowhere.

That escalated to the point that he repeated bad reporting from Fox News and accused our allies of having spied on him during the election at the behest of Obama.

All of that to protect his ego and to try to find some truth in the lies he randomly spouts.

Or how about how he wants to appear super tough on terrorism as he's busily kissing ass in Saudi Arabia and so he attacks the Mayor of London following a terrorist attack by taking a part of the man's statements out of context and deliberately misconstruing them? Because you know, he needs to talk smack on Twitter for retweets and likes from bots and useful idiots to feel good about himself.

The Right accused Obama of being "divisive" because...? Because they hated him from before he was even elected. Let's not forget that the all those Tea Party rallies — promoted and fostered by Fox News and other right-wing media — began one month into Obama's first term.

The reality is that Trump is the most divisive president in modern history because he and his minions are constantly lying and trying to litigate reality. They're not just dividing people along the typical lines either — oh, no — Trump's got a whole alternate reality built on alternate facts and much of it is really just intended to prop up/feed his ego and defend his lies.
edit on 2017-7-17 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Nothing of substance to ad?
That is really not surprising.

buck up little cowboy the hearing tomorrow will give you PLENTY to think about.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Your response post is laughable, he just called you out and you strawman it? Lmfao, get real.

I was not called out. I was met with a kindergarten-level response saying that he would not call out Trump unless someone calls foul on what some people on the Left has done.

That is illogical.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian
Sure, I can't really disagree with much of what you said, but none of which really matters to the point I'm making. I'm not telling you to ignore his flaws or support the guy, but atleast have some merit for his impeachment.

We've a been waiting, and there's been nothing but a lot projection and conjecture, which amounts to nothing more than an obvious witch hunt.

To me it boils down very simply, I can completely ignore Trump the person, and just view him as a possibility, which I will defend until I see otherwise. And to be honest, the way his opposition has reacted, only adds credence to my belief.

Like I said, what is there to lose? Some pride and ego? Pfft.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Nothing of substance to ad?
That is really not surprising.

buck up little cowboy the hearing tomorrow will give you PLENTY to think about.

No. I do not have much to add to irrelevant, childish responses.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

When did I say they need to drop the investigation?

But sure, keep hanging on to "still under investigation"

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The problem here is a simple one: non-acceptance.

I honestly believe that without the constant undermining on behalf of the so-called intellectual elite (intelligentsia) the problem would be exactly 94.6% less pronounced (ballparked of course).

Like simple lambs, massive amounts of citizens are told what is the right thing to think...and they do so happily.

Here's the thing, there are also massive amounts of people who will "Hell No!" this idea of being told who they have to accept and, I think, the result will be pretty catastrophic.

Let the man do his freakin' job!

link   

originally posted by: underpass61
Like I said in another thread the Dems have to find something to prove Trump cheated his way into the WH. Their morally and mentally superior minds cannot process the thought that he won on an even playing field. He cheated somewhere, somehow, and some way and by God they're gonna find it even if it takes 8 whole years. Just look how hard they cling to the irrelevant and pathetic "Hillary won the popular vote!" mantra. They won't stop. They can't.

democrats aren't trying to prove he cheated his way into the WH, what the hell...

fyi, Hillary did win the popular vote, its trump who can't quite fathom that, bless his ego. LOLOL

i rue the day i clicked on political thread here and got sucked in. the whining and hyperbole from the right is depressing...

link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Well, it is true. It's all still under investigation.

Since we are not privy to all of the facts, we have to wait until a determination is made by those that do have those facts.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

We've a been waiting, and there's been nothing but a lot projection and conjecture, which amounts to nothing more than an obvious witch hunt.

And you will continue to wait because the investigation hasn't finished and it isn't up to the left, the media, Democrats, or Trump haters in general when the investigation ends.

Here's an article from May saying this:
This Trump-Russia Investigation Could Last For Years

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

ffs, it was just a two weeks ago that we found out about douche bag juniors meeting with the Russians after he practically spewed venom denying any contact. LOL

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

other than your typical disingenuous hypocritical revisionist postings

when you refuse to hold one side accountable for the last year+ what do you expect
go tell someone else to clean up their yard, yours is much less than tidy

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t

When did I say they need to drop the investigation?

So you are expecting Trump to be impeached or indicted mid-investigation?

I will because that is reality. Dismissing "still under investigation" as some trivial point just makes you look dumb.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

other than your typical disingenuous hypocritical revisionist postings

when you refuse to hold one side accountable for the last year+ what do you expect
go tell someone else to clean up their yard, yours is much less than tidy

It's not my yard to clean up and I can discuss anything I damn well please.

Seems to me that you cannot actually address the issues without deflecting because you want to change the focus to someone else's yard, so that they won't look at your's.

Again, deflect and spin.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

The reality is that Trump is the most divisive president in modern history because he and his minions are constantly lying and trying to litigate reality. They're not just dividing people along the typical lines either — oh, no — Trump's got a whole alternate reality built on alternate facts and much of it is really just intended to prop up/feed his ego and defend his lies.

You realize I could replace a few words with some 'you know what and you know who' and I wouldn't be lying either?

This is what I mean, there is no accountability and instead you just take the easy way out and blame it all on Trump.

That isn't the reality ante, and you're smart enough to realize that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join