It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Collusion = Illusion = Delusion = Conclusion

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
If it wasn't obvious to you then, it should be obvious to you now -- for those hoping that collusion becomes more than just a fairytale, care more for their own selfish vindication, than they do their countries best interest or the integrity of their democracy, because when you're at war with yourself, confirming ones beliefs is easier than confronting actuality. Deluded by their own self-righteous facade, accompanied by an illusion of some moral escapade, they anxiously wait for the moment they can finally rise back up and scream victory -- as witnessed when the "smoking gun" had apparently fell right into their laps and they prematurely threw their hands up in celebration.

But wait, what are you even celebrating for? While you were too busy bathing in a sea of euphoria and patting each other on the backs, you remained completely oblivious to the repercussions of your so called "victory". Have you even thought that far yet? It seems you are more concerned with removing the "big bad demon", than what the actual implications of doing so are. I get it though, your feelings are more important right?

So what are the implications? Well, despite what you personally want to believe, the "potential" that Trump is indeed genuine in his fight against the administration remains an indisputable fact, so removing Trump will also remove any "hope" that comes along with it - and probably for good. The repercussions that follow? Oh I don't know, let the same "adminstration" he's trying to fight back into power? I mean, it's really that simple.. well atleast it should be. Unless of course you want to go back to the same people that have already been proven to not have your best interest at heart -- no speculation required.

So what is there to lose?

Now, if Trump did in fact commit treason and colluded with a foreign adversary, then impeach him, pretty simple right? Well, what are they waiting for? They've been investigating for how long now, and have come up with exactly what again? You don't find it funny that the best piece of evidence they have didn't even come from the investigation, but from DTJ himself?

You guys can blame Trump for dividing the nation and making it a laughing stock all you want, but from the outside looking in, it's the total opposite. It's those of you that repeat these sentiments, it's the non-stop hystetical cries, it's the obvious witch-hunt, and the desperate attempt to impeach the sitting president -- for essentially something that everyone does -- these are the most depressing things about America and the real reason why people are shaking their heads. Trump is giving you life and is fighting for the very soul of your nation, but it seems that too many, are too emotionally invested to realize it.

So much potential, but how America turns out is ultimately up to you.

So what is there to lose?

Wake up

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

If all of this is true, and he did end up being impeached, it would be well deserved. Its not like I wanted him to be a moron, and an embarrassment. I did not vote for Obama once, but looking at what is going on now, he was not that bad at all. The only one calling this a witch hunt, is trump and maybe Fox news, but our intel, says it is not. I think I believe the people who are aware of what is going on in the investigation over trump any day.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I don't agree with your entire OP but S&F for the fantastic title.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I knew it was going to be about Trump...

How about Collusion of the Coalition to make Collateral Casualties of Millions in the Middle east?

Shhh... just the Trump Circus.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

We do need a change but I'm not sure Trump is the right one to bring that change. His constant lies and tantrums ruins any credibility he has. He's still playing in a sandbox while the rest of the world has graduated to playing on a playground.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Would you guys stop crying?

Trump haters are not to blame for any of this.

Trump and his team created this mess and it's about time people start realizing that, instead of wasting our time with nonsense like this.

Trump is giving you life and is fighting for the very soul of your nation, but it seems that too many, are too emotionally invested to realize it

What a load of BS. It appears too many are emotionally invested in Trump. Giving life and fighting for the soul of a nation?

Laughable.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I think that the narrative, and the push to investigate a person (and his circle) non-stop until a crime is found somewhere (instead of starting with evidence that a crime was committed, and then investigating to find out who was responsible) is problematic for a host of reasons.

I speculate that the reason this (let's call it what it is) Witch Hunt is going forward with so much vigour, and with the concerted cooperation of the Democrats, the never-Trump Republicans, the MSM and the Intelligence Community...is because they all know that a Trump Administration and a Trump DOJ is going to slowly but surely peel back the layers of corruption that have existed in the these communities for decades. That they will do everything in their power to prevent.

The real obstruction of justice, the pay-for play (Hillary just elevated this practice to a science), the selling out of American intellectual property and natural resources, the real collusion with hostile states like Russia, China and Iran, etc., etc.

If all the facts ever really came out there would likely be hundreds of politicians, lobbyists, Judges, Law Enforcement, Justice Department officials, news executives, foreign agents/actors, and so on who would be indicted and eventually jailed.

126 leaks in 125 days, articles of impeachment filed before any high crimes or misdemeanors have been uncovered, non-stop MSM coverage of Russia/Trump collusion even though there is none to talk about...not just a coincidence. The Left (and many on the Right) are fighting hard to keep the new Sheriff from coming in and really (actually) cleaning up the Town.
edit on 17-7-2017 by mobiusmale because: typo

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

Thanks for reading Toby

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Maybe I should've put in bolded at the top "in my opinion" ?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
they haven't been investigating all that long and they certainly aren't going to release what they know until the investigation is over.

but, you know all that... bless you heart, tho.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Maybe I should've put in bolded at the top "in my opinion" ?

Wouldn't change how laughable it is.

Bout time for people to blame Trump and his buddies for putting themselves in this position.

I'm sure that would be tough to do though, being as some think he is some almighty soul-saver and such.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The double standards never end do they?

We're all supposed to ignore what an lying, unfit clown Trump is "for the good of the country" but there's no threads from the Trump supporters lamenting his inability to set aside his fragile ego for the good of the country.

This asshole actually yammered about setting up a joint cybersecurity task force with the Russians to protect the integrity of our election. Urgent denial borne of fear of being perceived as not quite the "winner" he expects his fanboys to believe him to be, has him painted into a corner where he's unable to even address the threats to the integrity of our democracy let alone deal with them effectively.

The country survived the right-wing's eight years of constantly flipping out over the election of Obama. The country survived the impeachment of Bill Clinton over consensual oral sex in the Oval Office with an adult woman.

Funny how that works isn't it?

The nation elects a Democrat (neoliberal right-of-center at that) and the "Right" flips it's s# for years on end and then reflexively elects a jackass selling right-wing nationalist garbage and the rest of us are supposed to just deal with his lying, his administration's lying, his geopolitical non-agenda, his terrible domestic policy, his failures on the legislative front, etc "for the good of the country."

And that's without even considering the possibility that his campaign colluded with an adversarial government in the election.

How about Donald Trump stops lying, stops tweeting dumb s#, stops campaigning for 2020, abandons bad ideas that he's still backing because they were campaign promises that a minority of people support and starts acting like he wants to be President of the whole United States of America?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Bout time for people to blame Trump and his buddies for putting themselves in this position.

yeah I will blame trump the same time you blame podesta hillary and the dnc for their emails
they are responsible
they wrote and sent them
they carried out the acts described in them

to hear the left, now, say this is laughable

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I've blamed and denounced many things Trump, contrary to what you may believe, I am not invested in Trump, but I am invested in what he potentially represents.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

How about Donald Trump stops lying, stops tweeting dumb s#, stops campaigning for 2020, abandons bad ideas that he's still backing because they were campaign promises that a minority of people support and starts acting like he wants to be President of the whole United States of America?

how about he just does what he campaigned on
that is usually what the side that wins the potus, house, and senate does

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

It's been over a year now...how do you call that not so long?

Do you really believe that if there was evidence the man wouldn't have been in the White House in the first place. The Fact he is coming up on 6 months surprises even me, I never thought he would make it until June.

All you can do, like the rest of us, is wait until Mueller releases his findings. Bear in mind that anything the FBI finds or has found can open up a new investigation on other people, including democrats.

Stop putting the cart before the horse.

IMO, all this is a ploy by the democrats and news sites like CNN to keep anything negative alive until the 2018 elections where they hope to regain the majority in the house and senate.

As a lifelong democrat, I am now an independent and always will be until I am gone from this earth.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Bill Clinton was impeached and the whole country disrupted because he lied about getting head so cry me a river. The man's as crooked as a country mile. If this leads to impeachment so be it. Not letting him slide because it will disrupt the country. That's not going to happen.

As to your title...from the woman who brought us alternative facts and the bowling green massacre another gem for her crown as biggest geek on tv.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

yeah I will blame trump the same time you blame podesta hillary and the dnc for their emails they are responsible they wrote and sent them they carried out the acts described in them

That sounds illogical and childish. You will only be honest enough to admit Trump's faults when someone admits the faults of another person?

to hear the left, now, say this is laughable

The premise of your argument is laughable.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

I've blamed and denounced many things Trump, contrary to what you may believe, I am not invested in Trump, but I am invested in what he potentially represents.

I would definitely say you are invested if you think he is giving us life and fighting for the soul of a nation.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

That sounds illogical and childish.

Kind of like the entire dnc presidential campaign....well...those emails were hacked...we didnt give hillary the debate questions....we didnt screw bernie...

The difference is podesta, hillary, brazille and other actually commited CRIMES
there is no proof trump has

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join