It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is It Legal In Russia For A Lobbiest To Impersonate A Russian Agent???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: intrptr

Is it legal for citizens to freelance without permission?? While pretending to be Russian agents?

"Lobbyists" are the biggest liars, nothing they say should surprise anyone. They already covertly bribe politicians for unscrupulous corporate owners to influence legislation. Who cares if they pretend to be foreign spies, they already are.

Ever see, Thank you for Smoking?

The movie makes it more benign than it is, focusing exclusively on tobacco firearms and alcohol, all of which many people agree upon.

They should make one where the lobbyist characters work for Big Defense or Big Oil corporations.

Call it Thank you for not Driving.

edit on 17-7-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

But assuming trump jr is telling the truth. Would what the people who claimed to be Russian agents have been breaking Russian law by diloing that

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Your inthe wrong place lol

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Where exactly, other than in your delusional and schizophrenic mind, did these people claim to be agents of Russia? That's the opposite of what they have said when asked.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Well I don't compromise my ideals or thinking process because of popular opinion or the place I'm discussing stuff at.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Nothing wrong with assuming as long as your admitting that is the case.

Just don't claim "I know XY and Z".

(Lol not you specifically)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Well I did. I gave you my speculation earlier in the thread. I just don't trust it completely because of my inherent bias and the fact that the media very likely exaggerates much of the stories coming from that country.
edit on 17-7-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

In the email...

Goldstein said it was representatives of the Russian government as part of the Russian governments support for trump..

They literally even spelled out Russian government everytime

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Really it was my attempt at rig funny

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

In the email...

Goldstein said it was representatives of the Russian government as part of the Russian governments support for trump..

They literally even spelled out Russian government everytime

You've posted the email often enough that I should not have to point out that the alleged agents are not in the email chain. We have no proof or indication they made the claim, Goldstein did.

You've concocted this in your head.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
A Russian agent would never admit they were a Russian agent. But your making all kinds of strange claims. Why would you think Russia would even make this law? Your taking the word of a British publicist. And one thing everyone knows about a British publicist they will lie. I know shocker right publicists lie all the time.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Right. So he send an unencypted gmail that says the Russian government wants to help Trump. One problem. It's Russian state policy to not interfere in another country's election. So this was a lie just like there is no such thing as the crown prosecutor of Russia. Natalia was the crown prosecutor. Emin was the Russian government. It's all hyperbole.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Don't you know a lot about Russia and Ukraine??

Is it illegal in Russia to go out and pretend you are working for the government and telling them you are working on behalf of the Russian government???

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Yay! Specualtion thread n°1000.

Questions for OP.

Is it legal? Does it show the system is a complete sham? Are you able to differentiate between lies and truth. Would you?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

This is assuming trump is telling the truth and Jr got scammed??

What are the ramifications of the 2 Russian nationals who were impersonating Russian agents..
The only other option is they were Russian agents.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

This is assuming trump is telling the truth and Jr got scammed??

What are the ramifications of the 2 Russian nationals who were impersonating Russian agents..
The only other option is they were Russian agents.

I am assuming nothing more than your premise of whether it is illegal.

In fact I am assuming nothing! Well maybe I am assuming you don't know the answers to your questions.

Do you?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

False. You're not even using English correctly and you're repeating something I already corrected you on in this thread.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Good luck holding out for correct English on a bs conspiracy site from a guy who rarely proof reads lol..

I must have missed you reply, will check for it.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

."...
The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning"

"This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump .."

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

She never told Trump she was a Russian agent.

Now why are you asking a question and then answering it with no evidence. Maybe you can back up your hypothesis?

Now, just to answer, Rob Goldstone is the one who said she was an agent ... and he IS n fear of his life .. so I guess according to you that means Trump Jr is vindicated?

Goldstone’s strategy, according to Geoff Baker, also a British publicist, is to avoid New York and Russia and let everyone know where he is all the time.

“I believe the reason he's being so blatantly transparent about his whereabouts is that, if anything does happen to him - like a car crash or being stabbed by a poison-tipped umbrella - everyone will know his death was no accident,' Baker told the newspaper.

www.foxnews.com...

He is afraid the Kremlin will kill him, why would that be if this was all actually done by the Kremlin?
edit on 18-7-2017 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join