It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

finding ghosts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
hey me and my friend chris (invader_chris) are gonna go ghost hunting on the 19th of this month. were gonna go to saint mary cemitary on the far south west side of chicago. were gonna try to do this becuase we need something to do and its cool mostly. so we are gonna use some of those kodak one time use cameras that give you the cd of the digital picks on them so we can make sure even if some pople belivee that they were photo shoped we can show them the negatives and prove the ingnorent rong. any one got any ideas of where we should take them in the cemitary. and does any one know if there are any supposedly haunted places on the far south west side of chicago il cuz were gonna probly have more time to do this and during summer you can kind of run out of things to do so we might go to them and try to find the ghost(s).

-thx bill

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I would also take a tape recorder, preferably one you can hook up to the computer after to share if you got something good.
Maybe also a sensitive thermometer.
There is probably a web site somewhere that will have a good checklist on it. I will take a look around.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
you might wanna take a 35mm camera, and a digital camera also, a Digital camcorder with infared lighting, and a tape/digital recorder for EVP's

I would suggest looking at ghost hunter sites to see other things that they use to find ghosts, cause in most cases you will not know you have seen a ghost till ur at home looking/editing everything that you seen thru they night...

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I couldn't find any checklists but here is a site you should look at before you go. It just has some tips on photos and recordings.
mywebpages.comcast.net...

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
thx for the site it sure will help

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
i dont think we will be doing the evps though because the cemitary is next to south west high way, its not really a high way its just named that i dont know why and there is also a train that runs close to it and there is a construction site next to the other cemitary next to it, or maybe we will

[edit on 2/7/2005 by bman391]

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Another thing, this will be a very low-budget trip, seeing as this is our first time out looking for whatever we can find.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I'm going on a ghost hunt myself on the excact same day...well actually the night till morning of the 19th and 20th. I'm still new at this as well, but I've gotten some good replies in the thread I made.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

you might be able to find some more ideas there to help you with.

top topics

join