It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libs - CNN and "Russian Collusion"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I'm officially giving The President of the United States the moniker of "Teflon Don"...yup...cause' nothing sticks.

Meanwhile the libs, ANTIFA, CNN and the rest of the MSM are feeling like this every time they try to spin the "Russian Collusion" story.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Id label him the ultimate distraction the whole world is theatre and Trump is the headline act meanwhile they are rolling out 5G,the internet of things,AI is working on becoming self aware and the system is all coming together...sorry look a Russian under the bed in black pyjamas

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I wish people would stop treating ATS as if it was their personal Facebook wall.
Seriously, what made you think that the 49 words you wrote and a YouTube video was worthy making a thread about ? Couldn't you just post it in one of the 778435884 zillion threads that already are out there about Trump and Russia ?
edit on 17-7-2017 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

No. It deserves it's own unique thread. Nothing sticks to the Teflon Don and the left continually bails from one facet of a beat to death horse to another. I think it is quite representative of the current state of the whole "Russian Collusion" narrative. It's right up there with Man Made Global Warming...I mean Global Warming...I mean Climate Change.

Don't hate on me because I am playing the same game the liberal led MSM has been waging for control of your mind for decades.

EDIT: The irony in your post is hilarious. You complain about the mountain of Trump Russian Collusion threads yet the majority have been started by the hyperventilating left on ATS. But that's what's to be expected from the left these days. Always taking your ball and going home.

edit on 17-7-2017 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Haha, for real. This is the sum total of creativity the OP can muster. Everyone is chomping at the bit to read this amazing insight!

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

You mean the story trump says is a witch hunt, yet our INTEL says its not. You mean the story trump said did not exist? You mean the story about trump Jr saying he would love dirt on Hillary from the Russian government? What a complete waste of your time, and mine. The story is real, Fox news has even called him out on all of his lies. The only one telling you Russia is not a story is trump!!!!!! DERP!!!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I don't understand what you are talking about!!

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

Haha, for real. This is the sum total of creativity the OP can muster. Everyone is chomping at the bit to read this amazing insight!

I think you meant "champing" on the bit.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Those are all good examples of BS being put out by the left leaning media and others who don't like him. Still waiting for the Teflon to wear off. Any end in sight?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
I wish people would stop treating ATS as if it was their personal Facebook wall.
Seriously, what made you think that the 49 words you wrote and a YouTube video was worthy making a thread about ? Couldn't you just post it in one of the 778435884 zillion threads that already are out there about Trump and Russia ?
But the video is cool. 😎

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike.Ockizard

How is it BS when Trump jnr released emails saying he was going to meet with a government russian official?.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Maybe you should re-read the definition of collusion. There will never be any evidence of collusion because there never was collusion. You kind of missed the point of the thread. The left continually changes the narrative based on how weak their argument becomes over time.

First it starts off as

Trump is an agent of Putin...then it moves to Trump colluded with Russia...then it moved to the Trump team colluded with Russia and Trump knew about it...then it moved to Trump Jr. actually met with some Russians...

The next narrative will be:

Someone who knows Trump read RT at some point in their past and therefore there must be collusion between Trump and Russia.

There never was and never will be any evidence of collusion because there never was any collusion.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike.Ockizard
a reply to: kurthall

Those are all good examples of BS being put out by the left leaning media and others who don't like him. Still waiting for the Teflon to wear off. Any end in sight?

you sir, are THE EXACT reason why trumpsters get called stupid, and/or deplorable. your ignorance is laughable

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

You don't know there wasn't tbh and seeing the lies that trump jnr has told about it all it is far from over.
You guys should be hammering for the truth but instead ignore all the signs of dodgy stuff going on.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

There is no need for the MSM to spin any of this. All they need to do is report on the mess that Trump and his team have created.

Blaming the MSM is dishonest when it is Trump and friends that put themselves in this position.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

yeah

www.foxnews.com...

Susan Rice set to face Capitol Hill questions on alleged Trump team unmasking

sure
whatever you say introvert

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

yeah

www.foxnews.com...

Susan Rice set to face Capitol Hill questions on alleged Trump team unmasking

sure
whatever you say introvert

Not sure how that has anything to do with what I said and seems to be a pure deflection. The MSM did not create this mess, nor do they have to spin it.

This is a mess Trump and friends created by putting themselves in compromising positions.

Did the MSM or Rice tell Trump's team members to meet with Russians? Did they tell Trump to fire Comey, etc?

No. That's on them.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

No worries

When it comes out that the former administration sanctioned the USA ic to spy on its political opponents, most of the bs in the msm right now will blow away.
Or dont you remember the "trail of breadcrumbs" the stupid dnc left to prove their illegal spying activities?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

There is no need for the MSM to spin any of this. All they need to do is report on the mess that Trump and his team have created.

Blaming the MSM is dishonest when it is Trump and friends that put themselves in this position.

Have you seriously been in a cave for the past 12 months? You're either joking, trolling, or ignorant. That is all the MSM has done.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
duplicate
edit on 17-7-2017 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join