It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims Will Never Be Multi-Cultural or Integrate With Society (Example)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I am not racist by any means but when I start reading this:

www.cbc.ca...
Fate of Muslim cemetery project in Quebec town will be decided today

Mohamed Kesri, who is overseeing the cemetery project, says Quebec Muslims want a cemetery on land that belongs to them.

So what is wrong with being buried beside a dead caucasian, asian, latino, etc...in a MULTI-CULTURAL country like Canada. You say you are Canadian yet you distance yourself from society in the name of Allah?

Yeah, I get it you want a place to call home, a place to bury your "kind", a place to pray (at work or in Mosque), a place to live (amongst your own community)...yet you will NEVER want to assimilate. So the pattern is clear, you need your space but will never be TRUE patriotic Canadian.

Peace Out

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Trolling much?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
In the US we have burial grounds that are reserved for specific religions - what is wrong with that?

ETA

Also,first you mention a religion, then ethic groups. What is up with that?

edit on 17-7-2017 by TacSite18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Senegal? Sufism?
edit on 17-7-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
all those catholic cemeteries that only bury Catholics - the HORROR!!

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I believe they want their own burial grounds that assimilate to their own religion and traditions. Different religions have different practices in the way the bury people. I believe muslims don't use caskets. Which would probably be the reason they don't want to use the other cemetery because a casket may be required. as mentioned by Tacsite18 in the US we have so many different types of cemetery's for different religions and ethnic groups that respect their culture and tradition.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

There are what?? A billion Muslims this is one..

Even if this were thousands, they would not be allowed to speak for the rest of the 999,999,000.

It is a logical fallacy that would get you laughed out of a high school debate.

I bet you are a Christian.. it is 99.9% Christians when people try to blame one persons words or actions on a billion people.

Gotta find some way to validate your debunked religion and a bad guy has always worked best.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkPalSFO

No Muslims bad!!

Christianity validated if me provide a bad guy!!

Lol
edit on 17-7-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Is it just me or is the standard of trolling on ATS going downhill?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

In India it's humid and wet in may areas depending on the region and time of year, so burning bodies became the ritual. Sometimes on a river raft which, granted can be a terrible idea if not done properly. But should an atheist expect a Hindu send off and call racism when they say no?

Bizarre topic here.

Now there are some valid arguments to use when discussing assimilation, but this is not one.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Muslims Will Never Be Multi-Cultural or Integrate With Society (Example)

Good, now that we dehumanized them some more, we can go back to blaming them for the worlds evils, continue bombing their countries...

I feel better about it already!

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Are you saying that an atheist can't be cremated because he is not Hindu? Cremation takes place all the time In the United States. I think i am missing your point.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Successful integration can only happen when the test subject is isolated from the previous group, and is feeling lonely, then the test subject has no other option but to mimic the new environment and the creatures that roam in there...

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Would you want to bury your loved ones in a cemetery that you know your traditions would be held or someone else's where your traditions aren't considered? This is fine.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Should you expect a Hindu cremation ceremony and if the sadu, priest, brahman or whoever says no should you be offended?

The point is Muslims have a moral code they follow so being buried next to some one who doesn't fit those codes is a religious issue. Burial is a religious cemonial idea that Muslims have.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I know Muslim-Americans who have assimilated just fine. In fact you would not know they were Muslims.

There may be some who want their own cemetery and who abide by a more fundamentalist interpretation. So what?

The Amish will never assimilate either and it hasn't brought our country down. There are churches where only Christians and church members in good standing can be buried, does that mean these churches are anti-American or anti- Western Civilization???

Sheesh.

edit on 17-7-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

You are saying a white or Latino Muslim couldn't be buried there? Your bigottroy is showing. You think all Muslims are brown arabics.

There are millions of Asian Muslims in south east Asia, places like Indonesia

edit on 17-7-2017 by fatkid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Hindu funeral- Body eaten by the Aghori

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

The logical fallacy is strong with you.

Also, why do you want him to be a patriotic canadian so bad as well... why can't,t he just be a canadian citizen and be part of the canadian community.

Why can't you be more of a Humanist.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: solve

Hindu funeral- Body eaten by the Aghori

The creeps probably wait in the Ganges and tip pyres to eat the dead. What a weird place.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join