It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expose on 9-23-17 Illuminati Media References - Apocalypse

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   
9/21-23/17
So with all the awareness being brought to the VAST amount of signs coinciding on the Jewish holiday Rosh Hashanah the "FESTIVAL OF TRUMPETS"

2017 date sunset, September 20 –
nightfall, September 22
(In the western world spanning Sept 21st - 23rd)

As many point out, that just as there were many "signs" in the media pointing to the 9/11 event, well before it happened, that there are the same type of "signs" in the media pointing towards 9/21-23/17.

After understanding these observations, I began to mildly keep an eye out for them.

I'll post later, some of the ones other people have posted in the past on youtube

...but here are some I've recently observed...

Ready for some Illuminati Hollywood hidden symbology regarding the date of the beginning of the Apocalypse?
SURE YOU ARE!!!
So sit back and enjoy...
...Here goes...

DEKKER on Adult Swim
Book 1 Episode 3
DECKER: 3
With an explosive suitcase in-hand, Decker struggles to get answers from the President's tight-lipped code expert. Will he break the three-digit code and reveal the sensitive information contained within the case? Or will the explosion destroy the United States capital and two centuries' worth of American history?

At 1:44 (9) on the timeline, while contacting the "code expert" the loading screen starts to show the expert on screen at 21% and finishes showing him at 23%.  (Not 100%)

And the "code" on the case reads "1-2-9"
12 backwards as 21, with "23" visible above the 1-2

VICE PRINCIPALS
Season 1 Episode 4
"Run for the Money"
The episode focuses on a football game between the two rival schools.
(I'm thinking hmmm I wonder if they're use these numbers I the score board...)

At the end of the football game, with 9 yards to go...

the home team's score goes from a losing 17...

...to a winning 23...

(Yup...)
9/23/17

PASSENGERS
This is the most explicitly, bluntly expressed one I've seen to date. I strongly recommend checking it out.

In the movie Passengers (2016), at the climax of the movie, Jennifer Lawrence's character "Aurora" has to remember the CODE Laurence Fishburne's character tells her earlier.

In order to resurrect her love interest she must say the code (not revealed to the audience earlier.).

(I'm thinking hmmm I wonder if they'll use these date numbers for the computer code...)
She screams it out at the top of her lungs to the voice input computer...
"9! 23! 17!"...

(I had a really weird adrenaline shock when that happened... after just possibly expecting it.)

And just for taste, I'll throw in...
You guessed it...

THE SIMPSONS
The Simpsons: Dad Behavior, November 20, 2016
At 7:11 (9) in the timeline Homer knocks on door #23 next to door #21

If you have seen any OTHER of these types of explicit references to September 21-23, 2017, please contribute in detail!

Thanks for watching, and I hope you have all your things in order by Sept 20th (at least).

Save the date!

edit on 7/17/2017 by prevenge because: tags typos

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   
If it's in the Simpsons then it's true, finally, thank god, I've had enough of this life anyway!

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: tayton

If I make a bet on this happening and I win how am I gonna collect it? I wonder what odds I can get on it not happening.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: prevenge

So on Sept 24th after nothing happens will you be back to admit you're full of crap?

I think your tinfoil hat is on a little too tight.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

So on Sept 24th after nothing happens will you be back to admit you're full of crap?

They never come back after a failure.

They just start working on their next nonsense theory.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   
This kinda stuff is exactly what started ATS (not political warfare)
S&F , but you still may have to come back and say youre sorry on the 24th

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   
So a dozen ties.each convoluted. Well done I think people should listen. But your like an ostrich with two heads. Both are thinking but both are knocking heads. Both want to sink their heads in the sand..

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

I will definitely come back on the 24th and say woopsies if nothing happens!! I'm not past that.

(My hats are made of quartz TYVM.)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Interesting, I'll have to look into quartz. I'm partial to lead-foil myself.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Festival of Trumpets, and Illuminati messages. I'd guess there will be something - most likely bad - taking place that date, and relating to Trump or his vicinty.

My 5 cents.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConscienceZombie

So.... You're saying I'm slipping on a banana peel like the guy walking past him...

edit on 7/17/2017 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel

Festival of Trumpets, and Illuminati messages. I'd guess there will be something - most likely bad - taking place that date, and relating to Trump or his vicinty.

My 5 cents.

Most internet "eschatologists" are saying these three days of darkness include, supposedly, the rapture, return of the planet/ dark sun system "Nemesis - Nibiru", meteor showers that strike earth, the appearance of the Four Horsemen, and the Anti-Christ, zombies, and WORLD WAR III.

You should look it up if you're interested.
Just Google September 23, 2017

It's interesting to say the least.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Good catch....fine eye.....now go watch the movie 2012....twice.....then switch the last 2 digits in the movies Title....2021.....this is the only coded date you need to remember....because the movie shows with stunning clarity exactly what is coming....to the degree I believe TPTB were FORCED to alert the masses by a greater power...so they made a movie and broadcast it globally...making it LOOK LIKE it was a real warning humanity would heed on a global scale......while the masses viewing it really took it by furtive design as 100% hollywood fiction.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Interesting, its funny though, people negatively comment on a conspiracy theory, with no discussion. On a website that should embrace conspiracy theories..........

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Nobody is under any obligation to accept every conspiracy idea that's posted. The site's motto is "deny ignorance." The site's motto is not "give every crackpot theory posted a brain-hug!"

For me, numerology like this is always a fail because the author has to reverse numbers, reorder numbers, ignore other numbers, make numbers up (ie in Passengers, the code used is 2-3-1-7, she never says "9" at all). The OP as much as admits they were "expecting" to see signs and gee whiz, a little switcheroo and substitution and they found signs!

Amazing.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Interesting. I'm open minded for the most part.

Maybe TPTB will be taking trump out? That would be my thought. He's such a loose cannon. I'm sure they'd make it look like some democratic nut job though.

If you look at numbers enough though you can always find correlating ones eventually.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I think sometime ppl just read too much into things. I believe some ppl secretly want the unfortunate to happen. I fear, this line of thinking really affect the global consciousness.

~Morpheus

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: kurthall

Nobody is under any obligation to accept every conspiracy idea that's posted. The site's motto is "deny ignorance." The site's motto is not "give every crackpot theory posted a brain-hug!"

For me, numerology like this is always a fail because the author has to reverse numbers, reorder numbers, ignore other numbers, make numbers up (ie in Passengers, the code used is 2-3-1-7, she never says "9" at all). The OP as much as admits they were "expecting" to see signs and gee whiz, a little switcheroo and substitution and they found signs!

Amazing.

Well I completely respect your position here, and I feel the same way about what you're saying about a great many things I come across.

I admit, the passengers of I was taking from memory because I didn't have the movie handy to re-check it, and if it didn't have 9 in there I apologize for putting that in.
Wasn't because I was adding it on purpose.

I felt I did a pretty good job showing some very distinct placements of the numbers in media, without finding ones that need to be stretched.

I mean, relax though right?
It's just a bit of fun.
A lil speculative detective work.
Nobody's getting hurt, just pointing to specific patterns about a certain date that may be historically relevant.

If there's pedophiles and hitmen and drug smuggling going on for decades without major busts in Hollywood...
Then why wouldn't these same people put hidden messages into their product concerning something huge?

I just think it's telling when people post something like this, and the responses are flooded with negative and insulting mockery.

It's...somehow...
...satisfying... In a confirming sort of way.

Absurdity, my son. Always absurdity.
..nobody EVER suspects the absurd.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join