It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 22, 1984 CIA/ Remote Viewing: Mars Exploration.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: trollz
Uhh.... Is it just me or is there actually a pyramid right where he said one was?

If you're one of those people who calls an eroded, asymmetrical hill with a dull point on it a "pyramid," then sure.

Well if it's a million years old, why not?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Context, debris patterns, erosion patterns (corners would decay first), asymmetry, nobody there to build it, etc. We don't have anything artificial more a million years old in Earth. But it's fun to fantasize, I guess.

edit on 17-7-2017 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess
I have no idea how to make sense of the...... I think they called the little drawings "ideograms" (idk what that is, haven't googled it yet, don't worry I will)

That's kind of the "deal" with remote viewing. If you're using the protocols established by Ingo Swann, then the viewer is actively encouraged by the monitor to only give general impressions so they don't lock onto an idea so that their brains define it and interpret it with those expectations in mind. Then these vague impressions are reviewed and compared to images of the actual locations to see if there are reasonable similarities to indicate that the person might have been getting information from the scene (or wherever). It's pretty subjective all the way through, since there are certain things like shapes that are kind of universally attributed to things even though that might not be entirely accurate. As above, when somebody says "pyramid," that can be attributed to all kinds of hills and mounds even though it might suggest that it was artificial.

The remote viewing program did as much as they could to make the study scientific and eliminate skewing of the impressions though unconscious expectations. But it was never an exact science. Even when they got "hits" they needed to be verified through boots-on-the-ground investigation.

And if you want to get way out there, there's always the far out possibility that the impressions of the remote viewers weren't always derived from our reality. They could be pulling things from alternate realities and timelines, and they're determined to be inaccurate, even though in some shadow universe they could be dead on.

I like the idea of remote viewing, but I remain skeptical of the execution and the results.
edit on 17-7-2017 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

If you're one of those people who calls an eroded, asymmetrical hill with a dull point on it a "pyramid," then sure.

Well, i guess you are one of those who would deny the existence of dozens of pyramids found on Earth apart from the Giza pyramids.

For example, the eroded pyramids in China such as.

Link

Here is a more recent photo from above.

Link

Here is a photo of the Xianyang group pyramids.

You also seem to forget that the environment of Mars is more dramatic than the environment on Earth. There are plenty of "eroded asymetrical hills" on Earth which are known to be pyramids. So I am guessing you are denying the existence of these pyramids on Earth because they are not completely symmetrical?

Remember again that the environment in Mars is less forgiven than the one on Earth, so the erosion of such structures on Mars would be worse than those on Earth.

edit on 17-7-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add links.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
Well, i guess you are one of those who would deny the existence of dozens of pyramids found on Earth apart from the Giza pyramids.

I don't know where you got that impression. I was talking about Mars. Yes, there are numerous eroded hills on Earth that are pyramids. There are also a lot that ARE NOT.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Remember again that the environment in Mars is less forgiven than the one on Earth, so the erosion of such structures on Mars would be worse than those on Earth.

Mars doesn't have the strongest eroding force on Earth, rain. Also, although winds on Mars are strong, the thinner atmosphere reduces their power to transport large particles, the ones that create the larger erosion.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Uhh.... Is it just me or is there actually a pyramid right where he said one was?

That area was first photographed in 1977, what was there was no secret in 1984.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

So did the CIA tell him in advance his target was "that pyramid we already have images of on mars" so he could cheat and skip the phony remote viewing scam to make the CIA appear to get results?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
So did the CIA tell him in advance his target was "that pyramid we already have images of on mars" so he could cheat and skip the phony remote viewing scam to make the CIA appear to get results?

I don't know what the CIA told him (I don't even know if it was the CIA conducting the experiment, as I haven't see any identification of that anywhere on the document, and the CIA archives have documents from other sources), but if the person doing the interview had a mental picture of the photos of the area it's possible that what was going on was not remote viewing but telepathy.

It's also possible (but highly unlikely) that the remote viewer recognized the coordinates.

I don't think that doing something like this with an already known area is the best way of knowing what is going on.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

Mars doesn't have the strongest eroding force on Earth, rain. Also, although winds on Mars are strong, the thinner atmosphere reduces their power to transport large particles, the ones that create the larger erosion.

Agreed. A 1% atmosphere as compared to earth isn't going to erode much.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: wildespace

Not to mention a million years ago Mars was dead for billions of years already.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Here is a link to Project Stargate CIA paper. This paper alone will blow your mind, and the two are most certainly connected in a fashion if not entirely. Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet.

www.cia.gov...

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Context, debris patterns, erosion patterns (corners would decay first), asymmetry, nobody there to build it, etc. We don't have anything artificial more a million years old in Earth. But it's fun to fantasize, I guess.

DADAN Mound IRAN MAN MADE lots of erosion a 5 sided Pyramid Mound

edit on 32017WednesdayfAmerica/Chicago7199 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 32017WednesdayfAmerica/Chicago7199 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Face of Mars Cydoina

Iran Mound Malik Shah Man Made

a Resemblance..

Were There Probable Remote Viewers
Back in 1916 ??

Electronics Experimenter Front Magazine Cover
from 1916 Showing MARS

Shows mars generating a Power Source.

Note Pyramids on a Tower and what Look like a Flying Saucer ..?

Before the Term ,Flying Disk ,Saucer , UFO

Click to Enlarge

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   
It would be interesting to simulate how a pyramid structure would erode over millions of years.
Would edges lose their angular appearance, or would the sides erode more, thus keeping the edges sharp?
Would wind and sand erosion eventually turn a pyramid into a cone?, or would that concave appearance of the sides tend to be correct?

I find that interesting, and there is probably modeling software out there that could produce an answer.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

I don't know what the CIA told him (I don't even know if it was the CIA conducting the experiment, as I haven't see any identification of that anywhere on the document, and the CIA archives have documents from other sources)

from what i could find out about remote viewing when i explored the subject the cia did not have access until 1995, the military were running the operation till then, the cia didn't fund it for very long.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wolfenz
DADAN Mound IRAN MAN MADE lots of erosion a 5 sided Pyramid Mound

Dadan Rock is not man made.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
if the person doing the interview had a mental picture of the photos of the area it's possible that what was going on was not remote viewing but telepathy.

And if the remote viewer was eventually shown photos of the area, they might have been using precognition. The brain is a quantum instrument, after all, and since many quantum interactions are not bound by linear time, maybe a "memory from the future" managed to make itself known during the sessions.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

really interesting I was always interested in Ingo swanns RV experiments.

I think the reason the CIA got into it is that its a real thing because Shaman have been doing this for ages

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
This is a great post. Again!
this was posted some years ago.

it is a good read!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join