It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 22, 1984 CIA/ Remote Viewing: Mars Exploration.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Declassified CIA document on pyramids in Cydonia, Mars
Posted on July 16, 2017 by Dr. Eowyn | 8 Comments

Immediately before the CIA interview, the remote viewer (RV) was given a sealed envelope containing a 3×5 card on which was written the following information:

The planet Mars
Time of interest approximately 1 million years B.C.

The envelope remained sealed throughout the interview and was not opened until AFTER the interview, which means that the remote viewer did not know the subject and time about which he was asked to “view” were, respectively, Mars and 1 million years B.C.

The envelope remained sealed throughout the interview and was not opened until AFTER the interview, which means that the remote viewer did not know the subject and time about which he was asked to “view” were, respectively, Mars and 1 million years B.C.

fellowshipoftheminds.com...

Below is a direct link to the declassified CIA document confirming the above information.

www.cia.gov...

A CIA document has been declassified and can be found in the CIA website.
The document is about a remote viewer who is not told what he was going to remote view. The information was in a sealed envelop that was given to the remote viewer but he did not open the envelop until after the session.

The information in the envelop said:

The planet Mars

The remote viewer was given geographic coordinates of the areas he was to remote view. Although he did not know what he was remote viewing, the information obtained from this session points to the fact that the session was a success.

Some of the coordinates the remote viewer saw were:

(1) At 40.89° north and 9.55° west (recall that the geographic coordinates of Viking 1’s “face on Mars” are 40.75º north and 9.46º west, i.e., Cydonia):

The RV saw an oblique view of a very high, yellowish pyramid “sitting in a large depressed area,” and of “severe clouds” or dust storms — the “after effect of a major geologic problem”. So the CIA monitor instructs the RV to go back to the time indicated in the sealed envelope (1 million years B.C.), before the “major geologic problem”. The RV reports that “the mountains of dirt” disappeared. Instead of the (later) dust storms, he saw smooth “large flat surfaces” — huge “megalithic” “walls” — and ” a shadow” of “very tall” and thin people. The RV explains that by “shadow” he meant the people were “only a shadow” — “It’s as if they were there and they’re not there anymore”.

The CIA monitor tells the RV to go back to a time when the people “are there”. The RV reports that he sees “very large, thin and tall” people “wearing strange clothes”. The monitor then tells the RV to stay in the same time period, but move to a different physical space at a new set of geographic coordinates.

(2) At 46.45º north and 353.22° east: The RV saw “deep inside” a cavern or canyon, a “steep wall” that seems “to go on forever”, and “very large structures” “like a rabbit warren” of “really huge” “rooms”, with a “very high” ceiling and very wide walls.

(3) At 45.86º north and 354.1º east: The RV saw “the end of a very large road” and a very large Washington Monument-like obelisk.

According to the remote viewer there were at one time "very tall, and thin people living in Mars". These people were ancient, and were dying. They were waiting for a group of them who went looking for a new place (new planet) to live at.

The remote viewer was even able to communicate with one of these people.

This is what the remote viewer said when asked why these people were looking for a new place and what happened to them:

But the “environment” on Mars is corrupt and “failing very rapidly”. Asked about the cause of the failing environment, the RV says he sees “a globe that goes through a comet’s tail” or a cosmic “river”.

The remote viewer also said that these tall, thin people are not in Mars anymore. Apparently Mars was affected by a comet's tail, or "a cosmic river". it sounds like Mars passed through an area of space that dramatically changed the planet and made it a hostile environment for these tall, and thin people.

This is extremely interesting, more so when it can be corroborated through the CIA link.

edit on 17-7-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct subject line.

edit on 17-7-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

46.45º north and 353.22° east

353.22° east ???
Is there even such a thing.. trying to use google mars to find it, but do not work

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   

I find this interesting, but i'd find this somewhat more interesting if taken from an independent source.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Got a better more trustworthy source for anything like this?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Declassified CIA document on pyramids in Cydonia, Mars
Posted on July 16, 2017 by Dr. Eowyn | 8 Comments

Immediately before the CIA interview, the remote viewer (RV) was given a sealed envelope containing a 3×5 card on which was written the following information:

The planet Mars

Below is a direct link to the declassified CIA document confirming the above information.

www.cia.gov...

A CIA document has been declassified and can be found in the CIA website.
The document is about a remote viewer who is not told what he was going to remote view. The information was in a sealed envelop that was given to the remote viewer but he did not open the envelop until after the session.

The information in the envelop said:

The planet Mars

The remote viewer was given geographic coordinates of the areas he was to remote view. Although he did not know what he was remote viewing, the information obtained from this session points to the fact that the session was a success.

Some of the coordinates the remote viewer saw were:

(1) At 40.89° north and 9.55° west (recall that the geographic coordinates of Viking 1’s “face on Mars” are 40.75º north and 9.46º west, i.e., Cydonia):

The RV saw an oblique view of a very high, yellowish pyramid “sitting in a large depressed area,” and of “severe clouds” or dust storms — the “after effect of a major geologic problem”. So the CIA monitor instructs the RV to go back to the time indicated in the sealed envelope (1 million years B.C.), before the “major geologic problem”. The RV reports that “the mountains of dirt” disappeared. Instead of the (later) dust storms, he saw smooth “large flat surfaces” — huge “megalithic” “walls” — and ” a shadow” of “very tall” and thin people. The RV explains that by “shadow” he meant the people were “only a shadow” — “It’s as if they were there and they’re not there anymore”.

The CIA monitor tells the RV to go back to a time when the people “are there”. The RV reports that he sees “very large, thin and tall” people “wearing strange clothes”. The monitor then tells the RV to stay in the same time period, but move to a different physical space at a new set of geographic coordinates.

(2) At 46.45º north and 353.22° east: The RV saw “deep inside” a cavern or canyon, a “steep wall” that seems “to go on forever”, and “very large structures” “like a rabbit warren” of “really huge” “rooms”, with a “very high” ceiling and very wide walls.

(3) At 45.86º north and 354.1º east: The RV saw “the end of a very large road” and a very large Washington Monument-like obelisk.

According to the remote viewer there were at one time "very tall, and thin people living in Mars". These people were ancient, and were dying. They were waiting for a group of them who went looking for a new place (new planet) to live at.

The remote viewer was even able to communicate with one of these people.

This is what the remote viewer said when asked why these people were looking for a new place and what happened to them:

But the “environment” on Mars is corrupt and “failing very rapidly”. Asked about the cause of the failing environment, the RV says he sees “a globe that goes through a comet’s tail” or a cosmic “river”.

The remote viewer also said that these tall, thin people are not in Mars anymore. Apparently Mars was affected by a comet's tail, or "a cosmic river". it sounds like Mars passed through an area of space that dramatically changed the planet and made it a hostile environment for these tall, and thin people.

This is extremely interesting, more so when it can be corroborated through the CIA link.

Always loved this particular release.

It was a viewer by the name of McMoneagle. There have been a few threads about it here in the past.

Here is one with some more info.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   

I read McMoneagle's book about RV years ago. He included a number of predictions that never came true, most of them, iirc.
The nice thing for him is that the Martian info will not be proven wrong for a long time, given our current speed of space exploration.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   
The Farsight Institue did the Cydonia region on Mars also, and came up with a similar result. I definitely recommend checking it out!
farsight.org...

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
353.22° east ???
Is there even such a thing.. trying to use google mars to find it, but do not work

353.22º east is the same as 360-353.22=6.78 west.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

This study was presented (not from the C.I.A. source) to the media many years back as I remember...from a different source. I remember reading it and more. Will attempt to re-locate it and link here....

*1 Source from 1997

Firedocs Remote Viewing Collection: "The Truth About Mars ...

www.firedocs.com/remoteviewing/mars

"THE TRUTH ABOUT MARS Ernest L. Norman Web Intro by PJ Gaenir, 1997. ... , considering how much publicity Mars has got in the remote viewing field, ..."

edit on 17-7-2017 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
*2nd source/NASA.w Video-Farsight Institute

farsight.org...
edit on 17-7-2017 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I understand the research the CIA was doing on this subject and Project Stargate but if this particular document represents a CIA sponsored op the line of questioning is extremely strange. The "MON" (monitor?) asks questions with a sense he knows much more about the line of questioning than the "SUB" (subject?). Leading the sub to try to clear an already partial picture of this subject.

I had originally thought the subject of Mars was just an one arbitrary subject of many tested by the Stargate and other RV projects. When searching the CIA web site using some of the file numbers on the document (CIA-RDP96) you get 8000+ documents. Whole lotta data.

Interesting document.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
What's not to say that the RV was inventing stuff as he went along, or was tripping on something? What he describes sounds like any generic ancient fantasy landscape, it could have taken place on Earth or some imaginary planet.

There's nothing like what the RV describes at those coordinates. No pyramids, no monolythic walls, no huge caves, no obelisks.

I think the RV was just inventing a sci-fi kind of setting and plot.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: wildespace

CIA...RV...Acid (ATS blocked the other word)...

Hmmm, I wonder.
edit on 17-7-2017 by MuonToGluon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I dont think the SUB (subject?) or RV (remote Viewer) is the story here. The story in my eyes is where did this line of questioning come from? Was the CIA just throwing this fantasy line of questioning out there to document the RV's reaction and where he would go with it?

I'd like to have been a fly on the wall for the preparatory meeting of the CIA managers of this session. was the subject derived from a Sci-Fi novel or was there more to it?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MuonToGluon

CIA...RV...Acid (ATS blocked the other word)...

Hmmm, I wonder.

The government remote viewers were classified as "human use experimentation" and initially funded by Dr. Sidney Gottlieb of MK-ULTRA infamy who was also the guy who surreptitiously dosed Frank Olsen with '___' which in turn led to Olsen's death.

Weird shenanigans at the government--contracted Monroe Institute as well. Mental breakdowns and psychotic episodes we're not uncommon.

I think they did permanent and gross damage to Dames. A very interesting subject and one with many doors.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Well, we certainly have much better images of the surface of Mars than we used to. I haven't looked, but I would be surprised if the actual topography in the designated locations is anything like what the remote viewers saw.

And as far as going back in time a million years to look for changes, I think at this point we've figured out that the surface we're looking at now could be substantially unchanged for a billion years or more.

I like the idea of remote viewing, however, I'm pretty unimpressed its results overall. Considering the number of sessions they did, I'm thinking that their strong hits can't be much more than you'd expect on average from "lucky guesses."
edit on 17-7-2017 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
What I find interesting is the amount of
arguments I've been in because I said
the CIA was involved in remote viewing.
And always immediately told it was fantasy.
We've come a long way from:
"The program never existed because
remote viewing isn't real "
To now proving the adage to act as if
it has been here and accepted all along.
Classic.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I got sucked into the FOIA search bar black hole with such phrases as "Remote Viewing" "Remote Viewing Mars" "Remote Viewing Space" "Remote Viewing Stars"

There are so many pages I've made it through 3.

I have no idea how to make sense of the...... I think they called the little drawings "ideograms" (idk what that is, haven't googled it yet, don't worry I will)

Most of the docs make little to no sense or meaning to me, but there have been some with really interesting notes.

Thanks for sparking my learning gear today.

-Alee

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Well, we certainly have much better images of the surface of Mars than we used to. I haven't looked, but I would be surprised if the actual topography in the designated locations is anything like what the remote viewers saw.

40.89° north and 9.55 west (pyramid “sitting in a large depressed area” and monolythic walls).

46.45º north and 353.22° east (canyon, vast wall, huge caves).
edit on 17-7-2017 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildespace

originally posted by: Blue Shift

40.89° north and 9.55 west (pyramid “sitting in a large depressed area” and monolythic walls).

46.45º north and 353.22° east (canyon, vast wall, huge caves).

Uhh.... Is it just me or is there actually a pyramid right where he said one was?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
Uhh.... Is it just me or is there actually a pyramid right where he said one was?

If you're one of those people who calls an eroded, asymmetrical hill with a dull point on it a "pyramid," then sure.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join