It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump approval rating down to 36%, but still much better than Poroshenko's rating

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Here is a link to background on the dossier:

Wiki

The dossier was produced as part of opposition research during the 2016 U.S. presidential election. The research was initially funded by Republicans who did not want Trump to be the Republican Party nominee for president. After Trump won the primaries, a Democratic client took over the funding; and, following Trump's election, Steele continued working on the report pro bono and passed on the information to British and American intelligence services.

So, no collusion, the dossier was passed directly to US intelligence.

According to reports, the dossier was created as part of opposition research on Trump. The investigation into Trump was initially funded by "Never Trump" Republicans and later by Democrats.[5][6][7] In September 2015, a wealthy Republican donor who opposed Trump's candidacy in the Republican primary hired Fusion GPS, an American research firm, to do opposition research on Trump. For months, Fusion GPS gathered information about Trump, focusing on his business and entertainment activities. When Trump became the presumptive nominee in May 2016, the Republican donor withdrew and the investigation contract was taken over by an unidentified Democratic client.[7][8]

In June 2016 it was revealed that the Democratic National Committee website had been hacked by Russian sources, so Fusion GPS hired Orbis Business Intelligence, a private British intelligence firm, to look into any Russian connections.[7] The investigation was undertaken by Orbis co-founder Christopher Steele, a retired British MI6 officer with expertise in Russian matters. Steele delivered his report as a series of two- or three-page memos, starting in June 2016 and continuing through December. He continued his investigation even after the Democratic client stopped paying for it following Trump's election.[7] On his own initiative, Steele decided to also pass the information to British and American intelligence services because he believed the findings were a matter of national security for both countries.[9] However, he became frustrated with the FBI, which he believed was failing to investigate his reports, choosing instead to focus on the Hillary Clinton's email investigation. According to The Independent, Steele came to believe that there was a "cabal" inside the FBI, particularly its New York field office linked to Trump advisor Rudy Giuliani, which blocked any attempts to investigate the links between Trump and Russia.[9] In October 2016, Steele passed on what he discovered so far to a reporter from Mother Jones magazine. Shortly after the presidential election, Senator John McCain, who had been informed about the alleged links between Kremlin and Trump, met with former British ambassador to Moscow Sir Andrew Wood. Wood confirmed the existence of the dossier and vouched for Steele.[9] McCain obtained the dossier from David J. Kramer and took it directly to FBI director James Comey on December 9, 2016.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Oh more totally acurate polls about Trump.

So so sad.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Oh more totally acurate polls about Trump.

So so sad.

Well, at least the media is doing their jobs, all of them reported the polls/s in their news bulletins.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

Oh you're one of those "both sides suck" people.

Suddenly, everything makes so much more sense.

Well, there are certain truths in what IgnoranceIsntBlisss said there as we know from the Steele dossier alone for instance, while I don't always agree with everything that IgnoranceIsntBlisss says.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Kettu

Come debate me:

DARK ELECTIONEERING How the DNC-MSM-RNC Work Together In Lockstep To Subvert The Nation

Or are you chicken?

So how about those fox news poll numbers who are only 3% different that the ones on cnn, is fox news bad now, or whats todays excuse.

Now that makes me laugh when you Libs start believing your own bs.

Fox News means no more to me than ABC, CBS, CNN, NBC, XYZ. They are all corrupt and only in business to make money so I ignore them. I will not answer a pollster and know that most of my family and friends feel the same way.

So just like you learned first hand in the elections the polls like the media are meaningless.
edit on 17-7-2017 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TacSite18

Here is a link to background on the dossier:

Wiki

The dossier was produced as part of opposition research during the 2016 U.S. presidential election. The research was initially funded by Republicans who did not want Trump to be the Republican Party nominee for president. After Trump won the primaries, a Democratic client took over the funding; and, following Trump's election, Steele continued working on the report pro bono and passed on the information to British and American intelligence services.

So, no collusion, the dossier was passed directly to US intelligence.

According to reports, the dossier was created as part of opposition research on Trump. The investigation into Trump was initially funded by "Never Trump" Republicans and later by Democrats.[5][6][7] In September 2015, a wealthy Republican donor who opposed Trump's candidacy in the Republican primary hired Fusion GPS, an American research firm, to do opposition research on Trump. For months, Fusion GPS gathered information about Trump, focusing on his business and entertainment activities. When Trump became the presumptive nominee in May 2016, the Republican donor withdrew and the investigation contract was taken over by an unidentified Democratic client.[7][8]

In June 2016 it was revealed that the Democratic National Committee website had been hacked by Russian sources, so Fusion GPS hired Orbis Business Intelligence, a private British intelligence firm, to look into any Russian connections.[7] The investigation was undertaken by Orbis co-founder Christopher Steele, a retired British MI6 officer with expertise in Russian matters. Steele delivered his report as a series of two- or three-page memos, starting in June 2016 and continuing through December. He continued his investigation even after the Democratic client stopped paying for it following Trump's election.[7] On his own initiative, Steele decided to also pass the information to British and American intelligence services because he believed the findings were a matter of national security for both countries.[9] However, he became frustrated with the FBI, which he believed was failing to investigate his reports, choosing instead to focus on the Hillary Clinton's email investigation. According to The Independent, Steele came to believe that there was a "cabal" inside the FBI, particularly its New York field office linked to Trump advisor Rudy Giuliani, which blocked any attempts to investigate the links between Trump and Russia.[9] In October 2016, Steele passed on what he discovered so far to a reporter from Mother Jones magazine. Shortly after the presidential election, Senator John McCain, who had been informed about the alleged links between Kremlin and Trump, met with former British ambassador to Moscow Sir Andrew Wood. Wood confirmed the existence of the dossier and vouched for Steele.[9] McCain obtained the dossier from David J. Kramer and took it directly to FBI director James Comey on December 9, 2016.

Well then if it's on Wiki it must be right! LOL. Hmm, can't anybody write and edit Wiki articles?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

It is a nice summary and is well sourced. I do. Not recall you even trying to provide any background.

Have a good day on the couch shaking your fist at the kids playing ball.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

What polls they using? The same one's that said he couldn't win?

Yep! Same ones that had him at 27% the day before the election, LOL. Which means that President Trump is doing GRRRREAT!
edit on 7/17/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Calling it now, he will hit the lower 20's before voted out of office next election.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Those polls did not reflect the American people knowing that he lied the entire campaign by pretending he didn't collude with Russia.

LOL. Oh? Your serious? So you believe that Trump is going to be impeached? When?

Fake news died tuesday.. nowhere to hide from it. It is every front page and home page on the planet

That is a lie. I just checked and CNN and MSNBC, ABC, CBS, they are still on the air.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Just look at this thread for example. There are at least as many anti-Trump posts. And the stars are far weighted to anti-Trump posts. I'm truly baffled as to how liberals can't see this?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TacSite18
a reply to: whywhynot

It is a nice summary and is well sourced. I do. Not recall you even trying to provide any background.

Have a good day on the couch shaking your fist at the kids playing ball.

Yup, pretty much as I thought. WIKI, real funny.

Walks away shaking fist.

PS. Since it is apparent that very few people are reading your drivel you should be happy for my post.
edit on 17-7-2017 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Come debate me:

DARK ELECTIONEERING How the DNC-MSM-RNC Work Together In Lockstep To Subvert The Nation

Or are you chicken?

So how about those fox news poll numbers who are only 3% different that the ones on cnn, is fox news bad now, or whats todays excuse.

Now that makes me laugh when you Libs start believing your own bs.

Fox News means no more to me than ABC, CBS, CNN, NBC, XYZ. They are all corrupt and only in business to make money so I ignore them. I will not answer a pollster and know that most of my family and friends feel the same way.

So just like you learned first hand in the elections the polls like the media are meaningless.

Dude i never voted liberal once in my life, can you trumpalumpas figure out that that alot of people dislike trump and arent liberals.

So where do you get your news from, breitbart, right wing blogs.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
The recent media statements about Malorossiya are a fraud orchestrated by western media. I would be extremele surprised if Zakharchenko actually came up with this idea. Which smeels like another western garbage to undermine the Minsk agreement.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
I'm surprised it's even that high based on media coverage and ATS posters. ATS should change their name from Above Top Secret to Anti Trump Sycophants. The important number though is the favorability of democrats. I know a lot of people who aren't fans of Trump, but would never vote for democrats. 2018 mid-terms will be very interesting to see where the country is truly at, assuming Trump can survive the onslaught that long.

Look at all your fellow Trumpflake threads, there's at least a 3:1 ratio of pro-Trump to anti-Trump threads on ATS at any given moment.

Stop trying to play the victim card disingenuously.

geez.....now the alt-right on ATS is bitching about TOO MANY anti-trump threads?.....that is ridiculously funny....

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flanker86
The recent media statements about Malorossiya are a fraud orchestrated by western media. I would be extremele surprised if Zakharchenko actually came up with this idea. Which smeels like another western garbage to undermine the Minsk agreement.

as opposed to Russian garbage?....tell you what, go stand in the red square of Moscow with a bullhorn, and yell anti-putin slogans, and see how long it would take for the Russian authorities to throw you in jail, or worse.....Russian citizens have no opposing voice, they end up dead or in a gulag

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join