It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump approval rating down to 36%, but still much better than Poroshenko's rating

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Who cares about Poroshenko, he's a tiny blip on the worlds radar, but Jeesus Cheeto is everywhere and he's a big FAKE NEWS FAIL.
edit on 17-7-2017 by TurduckenMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Its funny how the thread went quiet after someone posted fox news poll numbers who are simmilar with the cnn one.

OH MY GAWRD, those evil liberals wont love our Cheeto jesus.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Well Poroshenko is a Fascist dictator in a country where the Fascists literally tried to exterminate the entire population.

Stands to reason he won't be all that popular.

I don't think he has long left. If he's lucky he and his right sector friends can avoid being hanged in the street. Wouldn't place any bets though.
edit on -050004am7kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Come debate me:

DARK ELECTIONEERING How the DNC-MSM-RNC Work Together In Lockstep To Subvert The Nation

Or are you chicken?

edit on 17-7-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Come debate me:

DARK ELECTIONEERING How the DNC-MSM-RNC Work Together In Lockstep To Subvert The Nation

Or are you chicken?

So how about those fox news poll numbers who are only 3% different that the ones on cnn, is fox news bad now, or whats todays excuse.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

As if a poll of ABC News/Washington Post readers is going to be a realistic representation of how people feel about Trump, it's obviously going to be a very poor result because those news outlets focus all their efforts on demonizing Trump. Even if it was a completely fair sample of people I would still expect a rather low approval rating because half the population thinks he's Hitler and the other half think he can do no wrong. The only spam here is you towing the MSM line.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Forgive my stupid question ATS

But how do these polls work ? Is it the citizens who vote yay or nay on a poll website or something ?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: CuriousPaddy
Forgive my stupid question ATS

But how do these polls work ? Is it the citizens who vote yay or nay on a poll website or something ?

I think this best sums up how polls work

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Excuse me if I don't give much credit to polls CNN is citing. After the election and seeing how they just make up numbers apparently, I'd consider these to be the same...confirmation bias.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Then if people are sitting around doing polls each week based on last weeks actions, you would be an utter gobsh1t3 to listen to any of these people.

What a big lol. a reply to: Ohanka

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

As if a poll of ABC News/Washington Post readers is going to be a realistic representation of how people feel about Trump, it's obviously going to be a very poor result because those news outlets focus all their efforts on demonizing Trump. Even if it was a completely fair sample of people I would still expect a rather low approval rating because half the population thinks he's Hitler and the other half think he can do no wrong. The only spam here is you towing the MSM line.

Exactly, I'm surprised it was even that high to be honest. It's like polling BLM on their approval of the KKK. Just more confirmation bias for the left to make them feel good about themselves, because a real poll would destroy their narrative.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

But...Don't they both suck? What does that comment even mean?

Neither party care about anything more than themselves as politicians. Please show me where either side is out doing things for us the people...I'll wait, and if you do manage to scrape something up make sure it's something I can't show how it benefits themselves just as much if not more. Politicians don't care about we the people they care about power and money and reelection to gain more power and money.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Any "poll" published with Trump and CNN in the same sentence has no credibility and everyone, regardless of their political persuasion knows this. After all of us suffered through the onslaught of fake polls and news during the last election cycle, I'm shocked that anyone would use a "poll" as a point of conversation. From Brexit to GA-06 to Trump, the entire polling industry has been exposed as fraudulent and driven by whomever is paying for the survey in question. Ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Hey isn't your glorious Canadian liberal Jesus giving away millions to jihadist? What are you even talking for here...You're yard needs a bit of cleaning before you start insulting another's I'd say...

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: stirrednotshaken

Any "poll" published with Trump and CNN in the same sentence has no credibility and everyone, regardless of their political persuasion knows this. After all of us suffered through the onslaught of fake polls and news during the last election cycle, I'm shocked that anyone would use a "poll" as a point of conversation. From Brexit to GA-06 to Trump, the entire polling industry has been exposed as fraudulent and driven by whomever is paying for the survey in question. Ridiculous.

he lost the popular vote by a country mile, the polls were correct, another trump fan in denial, bless.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

Hey isn't your glorious Canadian liberal Jesus giving away millions to jihadist? What are you even talking for here...You're yard needs a bit of cleaning before you start insulting another's I'd say...

Ive never voted liberal in my life, but hey dont let that stop you from looking like an ars.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

And no one ever lies on the internet...

Really though the point was don't throw stones when you live in a glass house...But ya know whatever's important to you buddy.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: RickyD

Ive never voted liberal in my life, but hey dont let that stop you from looking like an ars.

Once you're old enough to vote, we know you will vote liberal. It's pretty obvious based on your posting history. Unless you are here just to troll, which I'd bet you probably are. Especially considering you never have anything but insults on these boards and nothing of any substance.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Let me get this right, you guys are debating Libtards that are way to much 'Butthurt' on polls put out by the Fake News Parrots.... Priceless!!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Fox thought Trump was going to lose the election also. lol. So much for polls.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join