It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump approval rating down to 36%, but still much better than Poroshenko's rating

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Poroshenko is an oligarch who took power from Yanukovych in a revolution coup. Poroshenko is an ethnic Ukrainian from Odessa oblast. He's the chocolate king. In 2014 he unsuccessful tried to recapture the rebel southeastern Donbas.

www.cnn.com...

www.ukrweekly.com...

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

What polls they using? The same one's that said he couldn't win?

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
Poroshenko is an oligarch who took power from Yanukovych in a revolution coup. Poroshenko is an ethnic Ukrainian from Odessa oblast. He's the chocolate king. In 2014 he unsuccessful tried to recapture the rebel southeastern Donbas.

www.cnn.com...

www.ukrweekly.com...

Makes sense. Both anti-Russian powers (most of the citizens in both nations) hate them.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I'm surprised it's even that high based on media coverage and ATS posters. ATS should change their name from Above Top Secret to Anti Trump Sycophants. The important number though is the favorability of democrats. I know a lot of people who aren't fans of Trump, but would never vote for democrats. 2018 mid-terms will be very interesting to see where the country is truly at, assuming Trump can survive the onslaught that long.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I bet their worst faked poll rates come in 84% higher than if the ATS members were allowed to poll this endless barrrage of tabloid grade garbage you keep spamming the boards up with.

link   
Trump is bringing on his own demise. He wants to place the blame on anyone but himself where it belongs.

He is just a sad comic parody of himself. Now even Fox can't hide the disapproval ratings.

www.foxnews.com...

edit on 17-7-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Those polls did not reflect the American people knowing that he lied the entire campaign by pretending he didn't collude with Russia.

Fake news died tuesday.. nowhere to hide from it. It is every front page and home page on the planet

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: allsee4eye

www.cnn.com...

www.ukrweekly.com...

Makes sense. Both anti-Russian powers (most of the citizens in both nations) hate them.

Numbers please . Not CNN numbers , though

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
I'm surprised it's even that high based on media coverage and ATS posters. ATS should change their name from Above Top Secret to Anti Trump Sycophants. The important number though is the favorability of democrats. I know a lot of people who aren't fans of Trump, but would never vote for democrats. 2018 mid-terms will be very interesting to see where the country is truly at, assuming Trump can survive the onslaught that long.

Look at all your fellow Trumpflake threads, there's at least a 3:1 ratio of pro-Trump to anti-Trump threads on ATS at any given moment.

Stop trying to play the victim card disingenuously.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Not surprised there's a lot of pro-Trump spam on ATS lately:

Donald Trump is not happy about a new poll showing he has the lowest six-month approval rating of any president in the past 70 years.

The ABC News/Washington Post poll shows the president currently has just a 36% approval rating, showing a drop of 6 points since a similar poll taken after his first 100 days in office.

Newsweek

I hear they're on a hiring spree in St. Petersburg. What are they paying now in Russia to flood the internet with pro-Trump, pro-Russian propaganda these days? Last I heard it was about 700 Rubles a month.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

What planet are you living on?

That "Russian official" was a staged actor from the same DNC hatchetmen outfit that faked the dossier, and what happened at the meeting? Squat. Oh but he went there ZOMG! Merely showing up to see if they had Hillary's felonious emails is illegal? Only had he accepted them outright on the spot and then not driven straight to the FBI with them would this be some thing.

Meanwhile, that dossier, if they did go meet actual Russian officials to get data for any of its contents well there ya go: ACTUAL Russian collusion!

edit on 17-7-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You mean the same outfit Republicans hired initially?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

The "Two Party's" are but two factions in the same criminal cartel organization.

And they both worked to stop Trump.

And they both still are going by some of the many various indicators all over the place.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

i hate trump.
i lean super left.

i dont know that i can vote democrat at all for the forseeable future.

went too far. i feel raped.

and I dont follow the spoon fed psy ops as a rule
. therefore... the left is my enemy and im the left.. wtf??

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

Look at all your fellow Trumpflake threads, there's at least a 3:1 ratio of pro-Trump to anti-Trump threads on ATS at any given moment.

Seems like you and your fellow liberals on ATS are playing the victims. There are at least as many anti-Trump threads as pro-Trump, if not more (as many of the "pro-Trump" threads are nothing more than intentional liberal flame bait). Look at the stars, anti-Trump gets way more than pro-Trump. That's fine, I'm just tired of liberals claiming ATS is pro-Trump, when it clearly is not.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
a reply to: allsee4eye

What polls they using? The same one's that said he couldn't win?

The worthless poll oversampled democrats...as usual.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Anti Trump Sycophants

All Trump Suckers would also apply.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Yup. The same polls that had Hillary winning by a 95% chance the day of the election.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

Yeah, I just had to stop and scratch my head with that one too. ATS a den of anti trumpers. Imagine that. A cult member for sure.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Oh you're one of those "both sides suck" people.

Suddenly, everything makes so much more sense.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join