It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Problem with the Trump-Russia Collusion Narrative

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: growler

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Here let me quote the email for you.

Good morning
Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.
The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.
What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?
I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.
Best
Rob Goldstone

Ok, now with that show me where the collusion was.

A reminder of the definition of collusion:
"secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others."

OR Websters definition:
"A secret agreement or cooperation especially for an illegal or deceitful purpose"

are you actively ignoring the news?

Have you seen any indictments?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: growler

Did I ask where the news said the collusion was? What does the news have to do with this? I quoted the email and posted the definition of collusion. Should be pretty straight forward. Feel free to find it (the collusion) and post it.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vorian

originally posted by: Arnie123

a reply to: Vorian

Ye, but the popular vote doesn't determine the President, don't be that idiot who tries to push that angle, you'll lose every time.

I only mentioned the popular vote. I am horribly and horrendously reminded daily of who actually won.
Thats good.

Support your democratically elected President!

I don't have to. I feel he played to people looking for relief and he never even planned on trying for that relief. He ran as a man of the people and to drain the swamp. Then he installed the wealthy and his family in power positions.

I believe he orchestrated a coup on our government for personal and monetary gain. I believe he should be removed.

I believe he has committed treason, deception, election law crimes, collusion with a foreign government.

He is worse than Nixon.

He will attempt to turn civil rights back 20 years.

He is in thick with the evangelists.

You should be alarmed when you see a bunch of them 'laying hands' on him in the oval office.

He is an enemy to science, the Earth. women and populations at risk.

He may, since he has more power and resourses at his disposal be worse than you know who with the little mustache.

Wow....I was wondering if more people like you really existed....I guess so.

Enjoy the insanity you'll feel for the next 8 years!

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

a reply to: Dfairlite
36% approval rating and some of the people who approve KNOW the collusion is HUGE.

Coming from the same number people that had Hillary's chance of winning at 90ish %. Yeah, I don't buy it. I no longer trust any numbers I see coming from MSM.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

The states are all equal. 2 senators per state. Popular vote isn't everything.

Uh, plus the representatives. You really need to get your facts straight before posting.

Yesterday you had George Washington time traveling from 1777 to 1790 to collude with the French to become the president .... I later heard that someone thought you were joking. Are you joking now?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Russian may well have wanted Trump in office, and may have helped any way they could, and perhaps even reached out the Trump campaign to offer help. Trump may not feel any obligation to help Russia in return, especially if Russia initiated it. There may be no collusion at all, but Russia still may have well helped.

I mean.. just look at the mess since Trump took office (no matter which side(s) are to blame). I'm sure they are loving the division, confusion and issues Trump is having as a result. Putin is a very calculating individual. Trump's administration is basically playing checkers, while Putin plays chess.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
Good point. They are sending unencrypted gmail the IC can easily intercept. They are putting these fancy words like crown prosecutor of Russia and the Russian government in the email. Seems like it was a setup. If it was real, they would use a private server and at the very least use discreet secret words.

NO, not a setup. They didn't need anything complicated for DTJ to agree to the meeting. LOL setup, thatb is comedy right there.
What did they need for the Democrats to actually pay for information from Kremlin sources for the Trump dossier?

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   

a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Lol, easily? And you're still here, way to go smart guy.

I'm fine with my President, he's doing just fine.

You? Whats you're excuse for being idiot? Lol, and come on kiddo, lets use big boy words. For the love of god, SPELL CHECK, it doesn't help your case AT ALL.

No he is not doing fine!

He's even lost his usefulness with his fellow travelling moron 'friends'

www.newsweek.com...

FAKE PRESIDENT FAIL

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TurduckenMan

Lol, you didn't even make it to the second paragraph of that story. Too funny!

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

CAN you read?

FAKE PRESDIENT FAIL, but your too busy kissing his orange butt to notice.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join