It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Problem with the Trump-Russia Collusion Narrative

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Here let me quote the email for you.

Good morning
Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.
The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.
What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?
I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.
Best
Rob Goldstone

Ok, now with that show me where the collusion was.

A reminder of the definition of collusion:
"secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others."

OR Websters definition:
"A secret agreement or cooperation especially for an illegal or deceitful purpose"

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Leaking counter intelligence on your political opponents from the Russian government as a show of the Russian governments support for trump.

Is obviously an agreement for decitful purpose..

Y
edit on 17-7-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Who is being deceived? Who leaked counter Intel information?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   

There's no problem, just the crap delusions of the brainwashed Trumpeters.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Leaking counter intelligence on your political opponents from the Russian government as a show of the Russian governments support for trump.

No it is not. Let me reword that for you to show what really was happening.

Leaking counter intelligence on your political opponents from the Russian government as a show of the Russian governments absolute loathing of Hillary Clinton. The Russians did everything they could to make sure that Hillary never got to go to the White House. Such was their distaste.

Every country on Earth will try to hinder any candidate they dislike.

USA is the number one player although, if they don't get what they want, they resort to bombs and missiles.

People in glasshouses should not throw stones.

P

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TurduckenMan

You're literally calling reality delusions. Those are all actual things that have been done. They are all sourced. Just want to make sure you understand that.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Trump-Russia collusion is nonsense.

The upcoming union state of Russia, Belarus and Ukraine is unavoidable even though it won't appear immediately... only after western puppets and oligarchs have killed each other.
Montenegro's access to NATO is actually going to hurt NATO

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Empty feeling? I got what I wanted son, you? No substance, all talk, all bark, no bite.

No need to bark or to bite, ive got reality on my side son. All you got is empty retorick and insults, and thats all ill give you back, thats the only thing the trumpalumpas understad anyway.
lol, calm down son, EDUCATION. Thats the kind of reality YOU NEED NOW.

Once you learn the big boy words, you can come on back and talk with the adults. Until then, sit down son and let daddy talk.

Yes another insult that would make you cry, but does not affect me in any way, work harder on your insult son, its a tough world out there.

What a joke

Bro, this is gold. I don't even have to try, you're seriously too easy.

Don't forget where you're from, far from the real world

Sweet im gold, i guess that makes you nickle

Thanks again for your typical durp durp.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Empty feeling? I got what I wanted son, you? No substance, all talk, all bark, no bite.

No need to bark or to bite, ive got reality on my side son. All you got is empty retorick and insults, and thats all ill give you back, thats the only thing the trumpalumpas understad anyway.

Once you learn the big boy words, you can come on back and talk with the adults. Until then, sit down son and let daddy talk.

Yes another insult that would make you cry, but does not affect me in any way, work harder on your insult son, its a tough world out there.

What a joke

Nickle? Lol, son you're so corny, your post is *derp. Jesus, you couldn't even get that right.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   
It's too funny how the Trumpers cry never happened even though Dimwit jr admitted that he the spy and the other idiot tried to get info from the Russians. You people need a dose of reality.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   

What a joke

Nickle? Lol, son you're so corny, your post is *derp. Jesus, you couldn't even get that right.

Thanks again for replying and proving how easy you are triggered, so hows trump doing these days, even better whats today's excuse?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Lol, easily? And you're still here, way to go smart guy.

I'm fine with my President, he's doing just fine.

You? Whats you're excuse for being idiot? Lol, and come on kiddo, lets use big boy words. For the love of god, SPELL CHECK, it doesn't help your case AT ALL.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

What are we crying never happened? I don't think you even understand the accusation you support.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Excellent, his morning tweets that trigger snowflakes ought to be arriving any minute, then it's off to the races on the agenda. If you stopped worrying about Russians hiding under your bed you'd probably be pissed about the decimation of Husseins legacy.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

I think the reality is easier to explain. The simplest answer is often the right answer.

No one wanted Clinton to win, no one!

That is what it boils down to. Everyone with an ounce of brain matter did not want Clinton in the white house.

P

but she won the popular vote by a country mile, so your opening statement is wrong.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: growler

Except she didn't win any country miles so your statement is also incorrect

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Excellent, his morning tweets that trigger snowflakes ought to be arriving any minute, then it's off to the races on the agenda. If you stopped worrying about Russians hiding under your bed you'd probably be pissed about the decimation of Husseins legacy.

Why am i supposed to be worried about the russian, i just call out people who say dumb #, your the one whos acting triggered.

edit on 17-7-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Lol, easily? And you're still here, way to go smart guy.

I'm fine with my President, he's doing just fine.

You? Whats you're excuse for being idiot? Lol, and come on kiddo, lets use big boy words. For the love of god, SPELL CHECK, it doesn't help your case AT ALL.

Lol, just like trump you say dumb # then get triggered when someone calls you out.

Your insult are a badge of honor, now go back to your bridge.

PS: you seem to be able to understand what i am saying, but yea your so smart lol.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Here let me quote the email for you.

Good morning
Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.
The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.
What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?
I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.
Best
Rob Goldstone

Ok, now with that show me where the collusion was.

A reminder of the definition of collusion:
"secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others."

OR Websters definition:
"A secret agreement or cooperation especially for an illegal or deceitful purpose"

are you actively ignoring the news?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vorian

originally posted by: pheonix358

I think the reality is easier to explain. The simplest answer is often the right answer.

No one wanted Clinton to win, no one!

That is what it boils down to. Everyone with an ounce of brain matter did not want Clinton in the white house.

P

More than 50% of the country wanted Clinton to win...whether by first choice or 2nd as Bernie sanders asked his followers to vote for her.

You mean to tell me tat over 50% single votes is no one??

Well that would be a neat trick considering only 60% of eligible voters actually voted.

Is that libtard math?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join