It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Problem with the Trump-Russia Collusion Narrative

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Vorian

These are objective facts. It is reality, regardless of your acceptance of them.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

More than 50% of the country wanted Clinton to win

Untrue, only 59% of eligible voters, voted.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Empty feeling? I got what I wanted son, you? No substance, all talk, all bark, no bite.

No need to bark or to bite, ive got reality on my side son. All you got is empty retorick and insults, and thats all ill give you back, thats the only thing the trumpalumpas understad anyway.
lol, calm down son, EDUCATION. Thats the kind of reality YOU NEED NOW.

Once you learn the big boy words, you can come on back and talk with the adults. Until then, sit down son and let daddy talk.
edit on 16-7-2017 by Arnie123 because: Heh

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Ah, I see you got nothing. Funmy when you mention ANTIFA to libs, they quickly deflect.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Actually it's full of things that fly in the face of such collusion. Having read a number of your posts I understand that your reading comprehension skills are pretty low.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

It is what it is,

If they can prove it then do so. I would accept anything that is an actual fact proving something I actually give a crap about.

There is plenty that people would have a problem with if true, so go ahead and prove that or shut the ever living hell up about the complete BS that is the Russian "something evil" narrative.

Thats how I see it.

When I hear people speak about the supposed "Russia evil" thing, whatever the hell they are arguing now that is wrong or illegal or both...whatever, for me hearing this Russia shik is like seeing a huge red flag that a douche is speaking and that it's time to go get a new drink or see if there isnt something fun to do elsewhere.

It is one of the most telling examples of how little people need to actually be convinced of something as fact under extreme bias.

I now can say that I have actually lived a period of my life where a Mccarthy-esq era "red scare" was in full swing. Where Russian boogey men were feared by idiot Americans in the most convoluted and perseverant way against all logic and sane reasoning.

I swear I want to go back to knocking on Russia for stupid things and having everyone else tell me how I am a xenophobe for not embracing Putin as a world leader. I have had these conversations not long ago with the same type of people who are now crucifying Russia to this Ukrainian scarecrow that was sold to the DNC as a political tactic.

Its surreal.

edit on 7 16 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Empty feeling? I got what I wanted son, you? No substance, all talk, all bark, no bite.

No need to bark or to bite, ive got reality on my side son. All you got is empty retorick and insults, and thats all ill give you back, thats the only thing the trumpalumpas understad anyway.

Once you learn the big boy words, you can come on back and talk with the adults. Until then, sit down son and let daddy talk.

Yes another insult that would make you cry, but does not affect me in any way, work harder on your insult son, its a tough world out there.

What a joke

edit on 16-7-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Actually it's full of things that fly in the face of such collusion. Having read a number of your posts I understand that your reading comprehension skills are pretty low.

Says the trumpalumpa, yea real zinger there son.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

More nothing. It's the only thing that can come from nothing, so not surprising.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Yes another insult that would make you cry, but does not affect me in any way, work harder on your insult son, its a tough world out there.

What a joke

Bro, this is gold. I don't even have to try, you're seriously too easy.

Don't forget where you're from, far from the real world

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Trump juniors emails said he did!!

Not the fake news..

Not CNN..

Jr..

You should just get off the fence and swap to

"I hate Hillary so much I don't care if they colluded.."

Like everyone else.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Trump juniors emails said he did!!

Please quote it. Please show me where Jr. admitted to collusion.

Here is the definition of collusion:
"secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others."

Here's the Websters definition:
"A secret agreement or cooperation especially for an illegal or deceitful purpose"
edit on 16-7-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I need to save this post for posterity.

"Son, this is the kind of insanity we had to deal with during the great silent war of 2017"

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Transparent trump never released the tape, just admitted did and fired him for "lying to pence" .. after the press found out...

What about the tap not being released unwrites trumps emails and Nutella all his fake news lies?!?!

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

I agree with everything including Nixon and above..

I think the rest is a stretch..

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

You said it was in the emails. Why are you yammering on about a tape now?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Tape of the Flynn meeting.. might have thought I was replying to you in the other thread.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Ahh, ok.

On topic, how about the email quote?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Where it said ..

Meet with a representative of the Russian government to get official documents as part of the Russian governments support for his poppa..

Then jr comes on tv and says she was just wanting us to fix Russian adoptions.. which requires lifting sanctions..

AND THAT IS ONLY IF WE ARE BELIEVING THE STORY OF KNOWN LIARS..

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   

If me or you went to that meeting we are in jail right now and there is a bipartisan consensus to make an example of us...

(Unconnected to any campaign so niether side has a reason to protect us.)
edit on 17-7-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join