It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Putin wanted one candidate to win, that would have been Hillary.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Think about it. Democrats weaken America by taxing the middle class and the rich to pay for services of the poor. That means more and more Americans will choose to not work and live on welfare. Democrats also defund the military and divert funding to welfare for the poor. Democrats also have an open border policy that decreases white % and increases latino %. These 3 factors hasten America's path to the scenario described in the 2006 movie Idiocracy. America like that is easy target for Russia which can easily invade and annex America.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

I'm not for completely open borders, but the way you put this post together seems a bit racist and I'm not one to scream racism all the time.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Mexico only has 3 F-5 jets. You think Mexico can stop a Russian invasion?

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Obama increases military and bombed more countries than Bush.

They're about spending in any fashion.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I hope you're getting overtime pay out of this at least.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
This stuff has been beat 6 feet under already.

Putin did not get to vote and who knows which candidate he liked most anyway. Hillary seems like she might have been his logical choice but she came with a ton of baggage. Like a surefire ww3.

Hard to get in his high iq brain, and who really cares, and why?
edit on 16-7-2017 by Illumimasontruth because: Readability

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Mexico only has 3 F-5 jets. You think Mexico can stop a Russian invasion?

Are we just asking random questions now?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

I knew it!

I saw trump in an interview with pat robinson say that putin wanted hilary as president and not him.
I knew it wouldn't be long till some sheep on ats started saying the same thing.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Absolute far fetching garbage, Trump will destroy America fair more quickly and efficiently than Hillary.

He's not even really a republican, but a 2 bit sales,man who bought the presidency.

Americas first FAKE PRESIDENT!!

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   

I think Russia was convinced if Hillary won there would be war between the US and Russia. To say she talked tough is an understatement.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   

The ungrateful Poor, going on holiday to the south of France 4 times a year, sipping champagne on their Luxury yachts, buying Jewelry, and expensive cars, i hate em.

By the way Putin doesn't give a toss who the president of the USA is, he told me at a cocktail party last week.

edit on th3407201771967 by Simon1967 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Oh Lordy another one,

Look IF Russia did have an effect on the outcome of your elections, then you just have a country full of dumb citizens that can't vote for themselves and are easily swayed by outside forces, therefore don't deserve to vote anyways.

Second, Russia is never gonna invade America, no country is, it's just a boogeyman story for everyone to gobble up which is actually quite laughable from an outside point of view and also, who has been doing the invading and the blowing up of countries the past 30 or more years ? Yep you guessed it, murikaa. Why is there never sanctions imposed on America for the things they have done in those past 30 or more years ?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
American politics are at the all time low,people responsible for American foreign policy are the most inexperienced this country ever had, the country hasn't been this divided since the civil war and you claim that Putin would prefer Hillary over Trump ? Lol.Gtfo

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I knew it!

I saw trump in an interview with pat robinson say that putin wanted hilary as president and not him.
I knew it wouldn't be long till some sheep on ats started saying the same thing.

The only reason trump says Russia wanted Hillary to be president, is to distract from the fact the Russians wanted him to win, and he wants to take credit himself. He is pathetic!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Obama increases military and bombed more countries than Bush.

They're about spending in any fashion.

yet trump has managed to kill more civilians in his short time than 8 years of obama.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Hate to be that Guy but,

You got proofs bro ? a reply to: growler

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Remember that time HRC and Podesta made millions by selling our uranium reserves to the ruskies?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Remember that time HRC and Podesta made millions by selling our uranium reserves to the ruskies?
a reply to: flyingdutchman2112

Uh, hate to be that guy, but you got proof bro?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

imo Putin must have had a genuine concern about Hillary, he also may have simply liked Trump, from one oligarch to another.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join