It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Audio from a Youtuber

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Xianb

Honestly (and I'm slightly embarrassed to say this), I've been following his channel, too. At this point, though, it's more to see how long he's going to keep up the videos before revealing that we've all been played.

IF...and that's a VERY cautious "if"...these are factual and sincere, then it would be very interesting to see how it ends that way, too.

So, I guess I'm in it for a while longer--I can afford a few five- or ten-minute videos every few days (I don't visit every day) just to see how things are playing out. It's not going to be the thing that ruins my life, so I just run with the entertainment value at this point.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

There are so many threads about Fantastic Daily we should stick to one it gets
confusing.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
why alien and ufos forum?
also that guy is a hoax, his stuff is too horror movie-ish to be true

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
why alien and ufos forum?
also that guy is a hoax, his stuff is too horror movie-ish to be true

Because no one understands what Black Eyed Kids are. All the theories say ET, Demonic, Psychic. Some even think BLKs are the MIB as children. Maybe at 1st it was like a Horror Movie but the way it's changed to more professional investigative techniques due to commenters giving him advice which he has taken.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

ummmm ot really his videos are still made to be creepy

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

I'm not ruling anything out, in all honesty it looks, feels and smells like hoaxes though.

It's just my observation of fear. I didn't watch all the videos, so what you say of fear building up might genuinely be the case, if that's the case then I can only apologise for my observation.

It just seemed odd to me that he'd have been investigative in less familiar territory, yet hiding in a well known one.

Again, in all honesty I can't say I've seen a video of aliens or BEKs that I could believe in, things are easily faked and background checking is so simple these days, anyone with genuine footage would have to come from a good standing in society and frankly what kind of doctor would release such footage?

Don't get me wrong, greys and BEKs might be real, they might be a major part of the UFOs phenomenon, my time researching UFOs doesn't lead me in that direction though, nor have my own experiences.

So maybe I'm a tad skeptical, just like UFO debunkers are of lights in the sky being recorded. Some are genuine though.

He's got plenty of views on YouTube, so in a sense he does have motive for faking footage. Money.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join