It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Audio from a Youtuber

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I have been following a Youtuber named Fantastic Daily and he has been posting some really interesting footage about Black Eyed Kids and other insane Poltergeist phenomena. I've decided to independently analyze his audio by enhancing it to peak loudness and i find it pretty disturbing. I do a lot of EVP work on my own and I have never been disturbed like this from audio alone. When I 1st listened to it enhanced I got chills up and down my spin. You here 3 distinct Knocks which is a Mocking of the Holy Trinity then I EVP which i couldn't make out what is being said then it's either a Growl or its unknown Language. Then you hear a Helicopter in the Background. I find it to coincidental that a Full Bodied Entity shows itself speaks then a Helicopter in the background which sounds like it's taking off. My best bet is it's a Black Ops Helicopter.

Audio Link

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Xianb
SF

LOL

He ran away?

Thought it was going to chase you? hahah

See how it likes 00 buckshot.

edit on 16-7-2017 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Screen shot of his channel;

Who is playing who?

edit on 16-7-2017 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
SF

LOL

He ran away?

Thought it was going to chase you? hahah

See how it likes 00 buckshot.

Look at the audio I posted not his channel.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

my bad looked over that and hit the video, couldnt hear what they said the growl... going to check it out now

Well he says others send him BEK evidence but he's like cmon guys thats fake! hmmm... I shall dig deepah!

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Aww I gotta dl that?

Can stream online somewhere?

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Looked a bit like a naked woman to me.

I wouldn't be hiding in the wardrobe...

Nah but seriously, he seems obsessed. The sort of stuff on his YouTube page would be easy to set up too.

Hiding in the wardrobe? On another video he exits his car to go randomly record some black eyed kids and didn't seem overly alarmed at all... On a dirt road no doubt, yet he finds the need to hide in his own house over apparent paranormal activity?

Humans are like, the deadliest thing in this realm, and a home is a fairly sacred place to the inhabitants. This all just appears to be sensationalism, I don't believe it for a second.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Aww I gotta dl that?

Can stream online somewhere?

Try it again

Audio Link

If it doesn't work ill upload it to soundcloud

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Since you do this well....what do you think of the degradation 2nd (ok), 3rd(more devices), 4th(multiple devices and levels), 5th, 6th etc, etc does to the quality of your analysis?

I know in my instrument and voice recordings...what I take from the original source to the track or to the amp to track...or from the mic to fx to mix to track etc...then even eq'ng further...something is lost each time. Hiss is boosted and mass reduced from the original...even if you do boost or decrease certain frequencies to compensate.

We know the original source 1 is the best...but I always am concerned whats lost in mixdowns or re-recording due to loss, different devices etc.. How do you feel in analysis of these you do? Im curious to know how you feel.

Thanks, and will give your thread some attention tonight....Best, Mysterioustranger

*I have been professionally recording in major studios and home and live since 1972
edit on 16-7-2017 by mysterioustranger because: an add

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Since you do this well....what do you think of the degradation 2nd (ok), 3rd(more devices), 4th(multiple devices and levels), 5th, 6th etc, etc does to the quality of your analysis?

I know in my instrument and voice recordings...what I take from the original source to the track or to the amp to track...or from the mic to fx to mix to track etc...then even eq'ng further...something is lost each time. Hiss is boosted and mass reduced from the original...even if you do boost or decrease certain frequencies to compensate.

We know the original source 1 is the best...but I always am concerned whats lost in mixdowns or re-recording due to loss, different devices etc.. How do you feel in analysis of these you do? Im curious to know how you feel.

Thanks, and will give your thread some attention tonight....Best, Mysterioustranger

*I have been professionally recording in major studios and home and live since 1972

You got a lot more experience then I do by at least 20 years I was born in 1992 lol. However I completely understand were your coming from. I record a lot of EVPs in my House and a lot of the time just by enhancing it I can debunk it. Usually what I here on my Earbuds and then by enhancing it to peak loudness is the exact same sound. However I usually don't do any further enhacements since I risk destroying the audio. But you do make some good solid points.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Looked like a very skinny naked woman.
The way the body moves...doesn't seem natural.
Almost like shapeshifting.
Movements become sort of contorted and jumpy.

Not very fluid.
If it's fake...he's done a good job.

I've been following bits and pieces of this story ever since he started playing radio frequencies to attract BEK.
Now that they noticed, he's noticed them. They're not going to leave him alone.
If this is indeed true that is

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Looks like a Daz Poser induced video. 3d modelling and very blurred out.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

"Ridiculously DANGEROUS Experiment!"

...no, not alarmist at all

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

His titles tend to be a little clickbaity.. Idk. If you're in it for entertainment value its decent at first but then he seemingly writes himself into a corner pretty much a # ton of times and likes #ting on skeptical viewers then saying "ooooops .. Sowwwwy, skeptics is best girl" afterwards.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MaryaNoxx

Yeah dude is BS artist.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

Hiding in the wardrobe? On another video he exits his car to go randomly record some black eyed kids and didn't seem overly alarmed at all... On a dirt road no doubt, yet he finds the need to hide in his own house over apparent paranormal activity?

There's already a thread on ATS covering the videos from FD, and I always assume guys like this are hoaxers because I've seen it many times before. However I will say that my mind is still open on this case, I haven't seen anything to completely convince me it's a hoax. If you watch all his videos since he started the BEK investigation you'll see he starts off thinking they don't pose any real threat to him but then activity begins to take place in his home and he starts to get much more concerned. In the video posted by the OP he has every reason to be hiding when he hears someone walking through his house, he's there alone and is already on edge from previous activity inside his house, assuming he's telling the truth.

Now the only reason I even entertain the idea of BEK's existing is because I've heard stories from people I consider quite credible, and I also get the feeling they could have an important link to any potential alien visitors on our planet. Old video footage purporting to show a black eyed person being examined while strapped down on some sort of table was recently released on the internet, FD discusses it in his most recent video. To me it feels much like watching a black eyed alien being examined, even the texture and color of its skin and shape of its head strikes me as odd. My speculation would be that the being shown in the video is a human but at a point of evolution between us and typical aliens with huge black eyes.

In order to understand that idea you need to really dive down the rabbit hole into things like parallel universes and time travel. I don't really believe that parallel universes exist so I have a hard time accepting that time travel is at all possible, it seems like we'd have some decent evidence by now if that were the case. But still I don't like to dismiss a theory completely just because it sounds quite outlandish, there is no good scientific reason that the many world interpretation of quantum mechanics cannot be true. But where it really starts to get unbelievable for me is when the paranormal activity enters the picture, that's just too far for me. However I haven't seen anything in FD's videos I would say is outright paranormal activity.

The way I see it there is always a scientific explanation for everything, and if FD is to be believed then BEK's clearly have the ability to control the thought process of normal humans using some sort of very advanced hypnosis tactics, much like typical greys who are said to control people with their gaze. My assumption would be it has something to do with their black eyes, it gives them some ability to manipulate a normal human or place them into a state of paralysis, a common tool used during abductions. What any of this has to do with black eyed kids running around our streets I really don't know. The being shown on that examination table is not a child, and many of the beings caught by FD's trail cams do not look like children, some even look like old women.
edit on 17/7/2017 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   
At the end he admits to recently getting fired.
Is this an attempt to make some money on a youtube career instead?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi

"Ridiculously DANGEROUS Experiment!"

...no, not alarmist at all

To be fair that's him quoting a commenter on his video and then getting angry at that commenter for saying if she was his wife she'd leave him for continuing such a "ridiculously dangerous experiment". In the next video he apologizes for getting so angry and calling out those commenters, I don't really think he needed to apologize but I can see why he did. Even the video where he wakes up with scratches in his arm seems crazy at first but then in a later video he discovers footage on his dash cam which shows him driving down his access road then stopping and walking into the bush that same night.

He claims to remember none of it, my guess would be he was sleep walking and stumbled down a hill and scratched his arm on a tree, I've done the same thing on many drunken walks home late at night, lol. That was not the first occasion he claims to have lost time, on a previous occasion he drove down the access road after hearing a loud human-like scream from outside his house and when he got home his wife was freaking out because he'd been gone for hours but for him it seemed like less than an hour. This is very typical stuff for alien abduction cases.

To help support my argument about the eyes, here's an abduction story from David Jacobs book The Threat, where an abductee describes holding a human-alien hybrid baby while undergoing hypnotic regression, and compares the eyes to those of a taller grey with large black eyes:

It seems like maybe it's about three or four months old but it seems more alert than a three- or four-month-old baby.... It's not like really physical, but I could see it like looking around. It has almost a curious look in its face instead of the typical blank expression that most three- or four-month-olds have. I get the feeling that this baby's like older than three or four months. It seems older somehow and it seems knowledgeable. When I look at its eyes, I get almost the same feeling that I get from that tall being like when I'm on the operating table. And so I try to avoid looking at its eyes because that makes me a little uncomfortable. It's almost like the eyes can control you so I don't want to look at its eyes too much.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

G' mornin...yep. That was my question about degradation...it happens as I said when transferring sound from original source and equipment, sound and volume levels and media type (ie-mono-stereo recording to MP3 to cassette-whatever).

This why when analyzing photo (and sound)...its always better to have the original one without further transferring. I wonder just what you'd make out of the original E.V.P.s? How much more might be heard from the source material?

EVP's are real interesting....and Ill be following your efforts here! Good luck, and thanks for the reply.....

Best

top topics

<<   2 >>

join