It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So wat if Trump colluded with Russia to win?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: RAY1990

That's never happened in human history lol..

With no government there is no ownership..

Your property doesn't belong to you, it belongs to your local warlord.

No leaders means no government.

That's a lie.

Their is many documented cases of people living together autonomously within a nation and not answering to that nation.

Don't get me wrong we've always had leaders and always will, I never said no leaders I said leading ourselves.

Throughout human history we've replaced despotic leaders, leaders out of touch with their people and leaders just because they were different.

Land ownership is tied with law, law is tied with law makers. It's never been uncommon for leaders to abuse that link within power... It still happens despite the fact that most of the Western world abolished inherited power.

Again I said pick your own leaders.

We've got the power to do that, it's been a constant struggle for humans to be equal before the law, for the law to give you the right to own land, for you to be able to vote... These things are old and established now.

So you talking about warlords and leaders whilst I'm talking about democratically assigning power to a like-minded individual (or yourself) in a civilised world is kinda perplexing. It's lost on me to say the least.

Again, autonomous people have existed, they've often been invaded, even partook in mass suicides... But that's another matter.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

There is nothing remotely libertarian about the President or anyone close to him or in his cabinet. There are fascists and dinosaurs in his cabinet, phobics, regressivists, intellectual non-entities and science deniers of all kinds, but not a genuine libertarian amongst their number.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
How about we find something more than sketchy circumstantial evidence that supports any form of collusion before we go excusing it.

Im a Trump supporter but if he did collude or conspire he better have a bloody good reason

Keeping Hillary OUT of the White House is a bloody good reason to me.

However, I 100% do not believe there was any collusion whatsoever.

Even if I'm wrong (I doubt I am) I am also 100% of the opinion that Trump used them, if anything.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
I've been cut-off from the world for the last six days, so to speak, and I'm just getting caught-up with what's going on, but one thing is very obvious so far.

It seems to me that the narrative keeps changing for the pro-Trump folks.

The narrative at first was that the entire Russia thing was fake news. Then they said they didn't hack anything related to the election. Then after it's found that they did hack voter registrations systems, they changed to there being no collusion.

Now they are saying "So what" if there was collusion.

Absolutely no consistency or honesty from far too many people. When do people stop moving goalposts and admit there is a problem?

No, I've been consistent since the beginning.

There was no collusion.

The rest is all ifs and maybes.

Innocent until proven guilty.

Not for Liberals though! It's Guilty until proven innocent.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join