It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So wat if Trump colluded with Russia to win?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Golden Rule

That's because they were forming a country..

Not colluding with foreign powers to rig their home countries elections..

Trump was not president at that time to have the authority to decide for America..

Washington was.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

What does Franklin have to do with this, or France?

Jefferson was ambassadors to France after the war, so how did Washington collide with France to become president in 1790.

During The FrenchRevolution?

Admit it, there was no collusion between France and Washington to make him president. Your example is really poor. Give it up.

Because a comes before b does not mean that c happened.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

"Washington needed France's help to beat Britain so he can be president"

Good God man! The constitution was not ratified till 1787, 5 years after the war was over? How could France or Washington have known about the presidency in 1777?

You are so very out of you depth.

Admit there was no collusion between Washington and France to make him president in 1790, or I will continue to take your assertions down in a very public way!

edit on 16-7-2017 by TacSite18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I'm undecided on which side is which at this point. Seems to alternate daily.

Take the side with us that values the constitution our forefathers fought and died for... That's not Donald Trump....

www.cnbc.com...
edit on 16-7-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Now you have Washington negotiating with the French during the revolution to collude to become president?

You are beyond confusing.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
What does wat mean?

link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Take the side with us that values the constitution our forefathers fought and died for...

Which side is that?

link   
I've been cut-off from the world for the last six days, so to speak, and I'm just getting caught-up with what's going on, but one thing is very obvious so far.

It seems to me that the narrative keeps changing for the pro-Trump folks.

The narrative at first was that the entire Russia thing was fake news. Then they said they didn't hack anything related to the election. Then after it's found that they did hack voter registrations systems, they changed to there being no collusion.

Now they are saying "So what" if there was collusion.

Absolutely no consistency or honesty from far too many people. When do people stop moving goalposts and admit there is a problem?

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

And now Washinton was a time-traveler who colluded with the French mid 1770 's to become president 12 years later. I just am confused And amused.

And they said Obama was good....

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Take the side with us that values the constitution our forefathers fought and died for... That's not Donald Trump....

www.cnbc.com...
We are, its why we voted FOR Trump...and he won, a testament to what the American people want.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
I've been cut-off from the world for the last six days, so to speak, and I'm just getting caught-up with what's going on, but one thing is very obvious so far.

The narrative at first was that the entire Russia thing was fake news. Then they said they didn't hack anything related to the election. Then after it's found that they did hack voter registrations systems, they changed to there being no collusion.

Absolutely no consistency or honesty from far too many people. When do people stop moving goalposts and admit there is a problem?

One spammer is not indicative of everybody.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I haven't seen pro-Trump people saying "so what" if their was collusion. I hope you didn't fall victim to the OP. That would be like me starting a thread saying "So what if Obama was a foreign-born Muslim" while pretending to be pro-Obama.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

www.cnbc.com...
We are, its why we voted FOR Trump...and he won, a testament to what the American people want.

Really? Now even Fox is beginning to be fair and balanced!

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 16-7-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
It would be unprecedented I tell you! These things just do not happen. Surely the U.S gov and ptb have never been guilty of such an act... 😉

People need to move on already. Get over it.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Yeah, really.

Hench, President Trump.
edit on 16-7-2017 by Arnie123 because: Heh

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

www.bostonglobe.com... ory.html

I'm talking about the daily stupid threads on the topic. Both sides have some real winners spamming the board.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Its so funny how the narrative of Trump supporters has changed over 7 days.

At first it was "there was no collusion"

Now it is "so what if there was collusion"

you guys have dug yourselves into a deep hole, digging deeper will not get you out of it

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

One spammer is not indicative of everybody.

I completely agree. I said "far too many people". I did not mean all.

At some point we have to be able to agree amongst ourselves that there may be something to all this and take it seriously. No more moving of goalposts or blaming the Left or the media.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
The op has pointed out that if Trump colluded with Russia so what.

And after careful thought this is what can be stated:

Before I being, can we agree that no one is above the law. That very principle should be very evident and should be followed. No one person, not a poor person, nor a rich, nor a mayor, or a governor, or a legislator, judge, police, or even a sitting President should ever be above the law or even considered in that capacity. Those that would advocate such are looking back, at a time when the ruler set the rules and the people had no say in how the country would run, even though it was those people who paid for the kingdom, keep it running, even ensuring that any needs were met.

Now here is what I can say: If it is conclusive that Trump, himself did not collude with or have any knowledge, those that did, and it appears as though many on his campaign, not only did, but actively sought out such. If Trump did not, then those that did, should be punished, as per the law, including a trial, and this should be public, where all can see the evidence, where there can be no question and all can see such, in front of a jury, made up of We the people. And if they are found guilty, to be sentenced and sent to prison. And pardon on the part of the President, would only indicate that he may have had a part in it.

If it is conclusive that Trump himself, did collude with and had knowledge of such, then he needs to be impeached, and go through the trial, and ultimately be removed, as per the law of the country.

A president has to be willing to enforce the laws, to protect and follow them fully. A president who does not follow or enforce the laws, should be removed. And as the laws were broken before he became president, he will have to answer this.

From the very get go, when it first came out about the Russians getting involved in the election, I have always been under the belief that there needs to be an investigation one way or the other. To prove either that the man is innocent or that he is guilty. And as sad as it is, Trump needs this investigation to go through, without him getting involved in it, to let the justice department and those doing it to have free reign so that way we can put this to rest. And so far, it looks like the president and members of congress are trying to stop this investigation from happening, showing that this may not only be a true, but far more than the president had a hand in the subversion of the US presidential election.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

When it's on the opposite team far too often.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join