It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon - or no? Video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I know right? I mean what the heck!

I have to go back to that thread and review it - see if anyone found out more info.

Thanks DA!

Edit to Add: Nope - no new news in the 'pig' thread.

Edit to add - again: I've found a few web pages talking about the 'Dancing Pig'. From every corner it's interesting to see the consensus is this is 'creepy'.

The Dancing Pig Pathé Frères (1907) Made by one of the oldest still-functioning film production companies, this film is a version a popular (for some reason) music hall act. I’m quite impressed by the detail of the costume/puppet work for 1907, but I’m also terribly troubled by everything else that happens. This got remade many, many times, and I don’t know why.
source

peace

edit on 0124Sunday201713 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
It's a kind of dance / performance called Bruk Up. With a mix of formal gymnastics. The OP looks to mix in some double jointed moves to add to it. But for anyone thinking real paranormal I think you're mistaken.

m.youtube.com...

edit on 16-7-2017 by Paddyofurniture because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

So by the title they're trying to recreate possession.

This vid didn't bother me a bit - no 'bad vibes'.

Thank you for sharing though I appreciate it if nothing else it back my claim (to me) the OP is tweaked.

peace

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Wow - there has to be a way to find that vid!

I'll start looking.

Not sure I want to see it though - 2 is enough for me.

At this point I'm pretty sensitive to those kind of things. If I see too many? I don't want to desensitize myself.

Thanks for this info!

EDIT TO ADD: This is a tough find! (The show you were speaking of NoCorruptionAllowed

peace

Over the years I have tried to find it as well, and have never been able to find it. I believe it was on the Johnny Carson show though.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

a reply to: Deaf Alien

I looked into the background of that film and never really came up with an answer that satisfied me. Meaning the original black and white freaky piggy thing. I'll have to search around again that was quite a while ago when I was still in Sicily and couldn't get all the info I can here.

peace

Here is some info from IMDB:

The Dancing Pig (1907) - Le cochon danseur
www.imdb.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

His name is Troy James and he is an actor/contortionist. He has been in The Strain and the film The Void.

www.instagram.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: malcolm913

Thank you - I'll check it out.

I hope it's not creepy though!

Great day to you.

peace

Edit to add:

That guy you posted - to me - looks nothing like the guy in the video.

The man in the instagram looks lovely!

Not saying it isn't the same guy though.

edit on 1742Monday201713 by silo13 because: see above

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
When you can see giants in spiritual form that reside in a frequency slightly lower than infra-red, then you know you are possessed.

Secondly, when it is possible to argue with these 30ft tall, 15ft wide monsters, speaking Latin, that you have never spoken before; then you will know that you have a daemon in your host body.

Just make sure that you have an aspirin on you, because the activity in your brain has to increase to be able to converse with them.

And no, they cannot be detected in infra-red because they have no physical bodies to emit heat.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Ya know - there's many a people who believe the giants from the bible are in fact in another dimension and we'll be seeing them again sooner than you might think.

No joke.

peace

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

a reply to: malcolm913

Thank you - I'll check it out.

I hope it's not creepy though!

Great day to you.

peace

Edit to add:

That guy you posted - to me - looks nothing like the guy in the video.

The man in the instagram looks lovely!

Not saying it isn't the same guy though.

THis pic below is just one pic from the guys Instagram.
Im not sure how you can say it looks nothing like the guy from your video.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I know nothing about Instagram - I didn't see this pic.
Now that I do?
Yeah, you nailed it.

BUT IT'S STILL CREEPY! :O

THANK YOU though.

edit on 2747Monday201713 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Definitely freaky. As to demon or no, hard to say. Any other videos of the person? Could easily be simply what it is stated to be, which is someone who can, due to a rare physical trait, contort themselves in unusual ways. Of course, that doesn't preclude the possibility of there being a demon around. Anything other than the movement that makes you think so?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
i has one rather obvious question for ATS members who actually believe :

" no human could do that , ergo demon possession "

how does the alledged " demon " do it ???????????

no i am serious - just think about this of one second

and more important - what happens when the " demon " leaves ? - how long does the victim spend in hospital ?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
i has one rather obvious question for ATS members who actually believe :

" no human could do that , ergo demon possession "

how does the alledged " demon " do it ???????????

no i am serious - just think about this of one second

and more important - what happens when the " demon " leaves ? - how long does the victim spend in hospital ?

I'm basing my opinion on a 'gut feeling' - not the if a human can't a demon can. To add to that - I've only felt this 'gut' feeling 3 times. One with this vid - obviously, once with another and once in public when I met someone who seemed quite possessed.

You do bring up a great question though.

I would think, just off the cuff, demons, after taking over human bodies probably don't feel pain. I can see them taking over the mind/spirit and controlling the body - but not 'feeling'.

Hospital? Yeah, for the few 'real' exorcisms out there the 'body' is seriously damaged.

Let me look around and see what I can find.

peace

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Flexible fellow! But unless the demon was trying to put on a show, sort of you know.. fake. It's obvious he is trying to show off all his moves.. going one way.. then the other.. jumps up.. does a goofy-butt reach out at the end. Seems quite staged. Still impressive! Thinking not possessed though.

What that his demon-sidekick that was filming him, waiting for him to get possessed at that moment?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I would say that whoever filmed him wasn't in the least bit bothered, so i would assume that he knew this was just an act. It kind of gives it away, don't you think ?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: sayzaar

He made a comment at the end like 'Oh my' - I'll have to go look again - just wasn't really into seeing it again.

peace

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
i see someones already mentioned this but i say Contortionist.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Strange.

I just saw these videos the other day and then I stumble across yours.

This seems to be the week of contortionist.
Warning. Videos are from mild to disturbing.

No demons though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join