It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Files - History Channel - tonight

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Good stuff on India, and Vimana (flying machines) and a war with invaders of earth. Ancient texts desribing missels perhaps. I saw a painting with what looked like a bunch of UFOs in the sky. The sceptic shrugged it off as Buck Rogers type fantasy. Makes you wonder how much cool history there is yet to find.

Troy

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Yes, I saw it to. I am sure that the reason the cave paintings and todays ufos look so alike is that they were using their imagination.

Also like the explanation of what Ezikial(sp?) saw saying he was on psychdellic mushrooms. I wanted to ask him fine, then is the rest of the bible based on psychodellic mushrooms? I mean, if one part of the bible is based on psychodellic mushrooms then how much more is?

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Yeah this guy kept going on about imagination. Makes me wonder if skeptics are sometimes there to throw confusion into things so it makes it harder to find the truth.

Troy

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I just contacted the lead investagator linda howe with my story which she recorded on tape, she was pleased i came foward and i was pleased she understood what i was saying,
that episode is the only thing on tv ever that was closest to the truth about ET in general. watch it again truth seekers.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Yeah, it was a good episode. I had read about the flying machines of India on the Net, but never really saw anything about it on tv untill this episode.

Troy

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   
There was a 2005 UFO Files on today. Here comes the Psychologist to tell everyone that they are living in make believe and fantasy as regards UFOs. What disgusting invalidation. As if real witnesses are sitting there in dreamland imagining all this stuff?

Troy

top topics

<< 1   >>

join