It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(The Left) You said nothing...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

One of my favorite parts of ATS of late is watching all you who called us snowflakes and outraged tards turn into the exact same thing you hate so much.

But you are a snowflake, 2 weeks after inauguration you started to cry that your job "in your mind" was under threat.
Like you couldn't make plans, or if the fear was real you had plenty of time to change industries, because "bills" take a bit of time to get through Government.....but no your industry was so special. As if bankrupt Governments are going to lose that extra tax revenue.....LOL

"I stand to lose my job because of Trump"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Me along with thousands of other Americans stand to lose their job and livelihood we've invested years and money into if Session's can do what he wants when he gets into office.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

? You're really trying hard to squeeze some deflection in this thread, aren't you?
Comprehension is not one of your strengths.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Well looky here.....it was a Liberal who pushed that narrative...

en.wikipedia.org...

Suggestions of impeachment In October 2010, prior to the elections in which Republicans won control of the House, Jonathan Chait published an article in The New Republic called "Scandal TBD" where he predicted that if Republicans were to win control of the House, and Barack Obama were to win re-election in 2012, the Republicans would try to impeach Obama and use any reason possible as pretext.[4]

Jonathan Chait
en.wikipedia.org...

Jonathan Chait (/ˈtʃeɪt/; born 1972) is anAmerican liberal commentator and writer for New York magazine. He was previously a senior editor at The New Republic and an assistant editor of The American Prospect. He writes a periodic column in the Los Angeles Times.[1][2

You're fake news

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Throwing a Curveball at ‘Intelligence Community Consensus’ on ‘Russia Meddling’

www.globalresearch.ca... e_page&utm_medium=related_articles

Its a bit of a long read - but you may see why the whole "Intelligence" community against Trump and these hearings are all about - ya know, just so you can claim to deny ignorance

A January intelligence product has served as the basis for a series of Congressional hearings into the issue of Russian meddling into American elections—and has taken on a near canonical quality that precludes any critical questioning of either the authors or their findings. There is one major problem, however: the supposedly definitive assessment was not that which it proclaimed to be.

On January 6, the Office of the Director for National Intelligence (DNI) released a National Intelligence Assessment (NIA), Assessing Russian Activities and Intentions in Recent U.S. Elections. Billed as a “declassified version of a highly classified assessment” whose “conclusions are identical to those in the highly classified assessment,” the report purported to be “an analytic assessment drafted and coordinated among The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), and The National Security Agency (NSA), which draws on intelligence information collected and disseminated by those three agencies.”

A National Intelligence Assessment, like its big brother, the National Intelligence Estimate, is supposed to reflect the considered opinion of the U.S. Intelligence Community. Products such as the Russian NIA are the sole purview of the National Intelligence Council (NIC), whose mission is to serve as “a facilitator of Intelligence Community collaboration and outreach” through the work of National Intelligence Officers (NIOs) who are the Intelligence Community’s experts on regional and functional areas—such as Russia and cyber attacks.

Although published under the imprimatur of the NIC, the cover of the Russian NIA lacks the verbiage “This is an IC-Coordinated Assessment,” which nearly always accompanies a NIC product, nor does it provide any identification regarding under whose auspices the Russia NIA was prepared. (Normally the name of the responsible NIO or identity of the specific office responsible for drafting the assessment would be provided.)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

hahahaha - they are getting desperate.....hahahahaha

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Damn, you're on fire...

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Frith

Trump is the most extreme right-wing U.S. politician that I've seen in my lifetime.

Well if you're 10 years old you're probably right - but then you could also look up Reagan - wasn't too long ago. Now that was a right wing jerk

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
I Have NEVER Seen Such Vitriol & Hatred!

Maybe you were under a rock for the last 8 years?
edit on 17-7-2017 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Nope, assumptions and lies.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
To understand this is to put yourself into the mind of a cave man.

They good. We bad.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Of course not, Dems and liberals to a greater degree live in a delusional fantasy land.

It just goes to show that Les thread was right, people hate Trump because he is Trump, nevermind getting things done and being THE PRESIDENT for the American People, a DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED President that is.

Never mind that the current presider has nothing to do with the steady direction this country has taken, they are front men, game show hosts, ring side announcers for circus America.

The men behind the curtain hide in plain site behind the scape goat, pulling the levers, then announcing decisions thru the oval office.

Less and less lately, because how ridiculous, off the rails rouge has our gubment, the military and industrial war complex become?

Ever more louder fantastic distraction is required for the WWE trash talking ring , to distract everyone form the real world events the US is really responsible for overseas.

Talk about anything but that.

Oh yah, Trump is the perfect dim bulb candidate...

"And in this cornerrr..."

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Awww, emotionally compromised AND you still got nothing.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I try...to stay untriggered...hahaha

I think I detoxed 36 hours from ATS - couldn't stay away - feel sorry for the good folk of the USA.

A century of wars that has resulted in countless needless deaths and solidified the Oligarchies rule over them. Imagine if they were to "storm the Bastille" (Washington) and hold their Reps/Congressmen accountable?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

They were not an accurate list of the assumptions of Democrats.

You are having a comprehension problem. Democrats are not simply the political figures and talking heads, all with investments to protect and massive amounts of wealth to covet. Democrats include millions upon millions of regular people in the United States, among other places, who believe that pure capitalism is as dangerous to the health of a nation as pure anarchy, or fascism ever are. They are also correct in that assumption. They are people who do not believe in war as a first or second resort, leave alone as a means to make money for their friends. In fact, they would outcry loudly against any attempt to use the war material of their country in such a fashion...

We know this because they HAVE spoken out, loudly about these issues, and the first people to attempt to shut them up, are the right wing bigots who insist on supporting any effort that means their nation is swinging its phallus in the faces of other nations and peoples.

Real, grass roots democrats, lefties and liberals, DO and HAVE spoken out CONSISTENTLY, against the failures of ALL administrations which have been found to have erred from the ideals of peace, humanitarianism, compassion and tolerance. You simply do not believe that they have, but your capacity to believe that a thing has occurred, does not dictate whether or not it has.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Awww, emotionally compromised AND you still got nothing.

Its okay to go right on hero worshipping, its been programmed into you, and whats expected.

They have you right where you want them.

Super heroes, awaaay!

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Arnie123

I try...to stay untriggered...hahaha

I think I detoxed 36 hours from ATS - couldn't stay away - feel sorry for the good folk of the USA.

A century of wars that has resulted in countless needless deaths and solidified the Oligarchies rule over them. Imagine if they were to "storm the Bastille" (Washington) and hold their Reps/Congressmen accountable?

Redress of grievance and all. Its been tried, Occupy movement fell flat. Everyone sat on the sidelines and watched instead of all rising to the occasion. They were too afraid for their money and stuff.

Besides that the effort was dismantled (from within and without) by the authorities directly, the real, really real wisdom now says that since we the people are unable to petition or demonstrate peacefully for a redress of grievances, there is only one other option left.

Too bad everyone is so distracted, dumbed down and inhibited by their delusional american pie dreams to care , or even notice.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Democrats include millions upon millions of regular people in the United States, among other places, who believe that pure capitalism is as dangerous to the health of a nation as pure anarchy, or fascism ever are.

They are also correct in that assumption

You have taken a poll of these millions?
They equate pure capitalism with fascism?

They are also correct in that assumptio

You're mixing your assumptions with a declarative statement.

This should be added to the list
new item 43 Democrats - "you said nothing to the increasing body count surrounding the Clintons & activities of the Clinton Foundation "

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Sadly you are correct - I don't want to seriously entertain the "only option left". Studying some of the after effects of Hurricane Katrina - where some LEOs were executing the wounded; it would not end peacefully if Washington was "stormed"

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Sadly you are correct - I don't want to seriously entertain the "only option left". Studying some of the after effects of Hurricane Katrina - where some LEOs were executing the wounded; it would not end peacefully if Washington was "stormed"

So it gets worse. When propel are 'fleeced' enough, when their kids get hungry enough, they will pour into the street.

Remember the Arab Spring? What happened to that "Movement"?

Imagine an American Spring with guns. Or just a peaceful million man march like they used to do in the 60s. Several times washington square was innudated with hundreds of thousands, the Pentagon was surrounded once, so was the White House. They've al but written that history out of the record now. I was alive during, people put their life on hold, came out to demonstrate en masse.

Hey, it got the war in Vietnam to end, Nixon impeached and pseudo civil rights bills passed.

Come onnn Murica!

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Again, ignoring the facts, to support an agenda based on nothing.

I have been very much opposed to Hillary Clinton and her particular brand of psychopathy, and vocally so. I am opposed to the activities of the Clintons foundation, and am deeply suspicious of their involvement with people who are winding up dead.

Your suggestion otherwise, your opinion, is not equal in weight to the facts, those being that plenty of regular folk of left leaning persuasion, would not trust that woman as far as they could throw her, and suspect she is dirtier than a participant at the end of a Tough Mudder course, and have said as much!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join