It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(The Left) You said nothing...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: silo13

So,

We need to take back the Democratic Party and get a (real Liberal not progressive) / Libertarian Democrat the nomination so we can get crap done without the mass hype and insanity.

We can pass and implement positive changes that would make Trump's policies look leftest and nobody will say a word.

Trump is a Leftist that's the irony. Why do you think the Republican establishment doesn't trust him? Because he was a Democrat far longer then Republican lol

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
a reply to: olaru12

Nice attempt at deflection. Clearly you are a lost liberal tired of losing arguments. You can't be a liberal and then claim to be a libertarian now. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy in your statements.

On another note you've mentioned to a few other posters you are a straight male insinuating those posters are pursuing you for a romantic relationship.

This is projection. Clearly you are in the midst of an internal struggle with yourself about being a gay male. And that's ok if you are gay. I have no issues with gays. Just so long as you do not mandate that the rest of heterosexual society conform to your minority viewpoints being a gay man or member of the gay community.

You should embrace your homosexuality and stop projecting it upon others unsolicited.

I have no problem with Gay people as long as they don't hit on me. And Yes I have been hit on by Gay people before and it's just really awkward.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

It does change the OP's assertion that the left never criticized Obama for anything.
Doesn't change the fact that some Republicans tried to impeach Obama.
This political game is nothing new.
This is just another one of thousands of thread bashing the left.

Fake News unlike Trump Republicans never introduced Articles of Impeachment

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Come you masters of war
You that build the big guns
You that build the death planes
You that build all the bombs
You that hide behind walls
You that hide behind desks
I just want you to know
I can see through your masks
You that never done nothin'
But build to destroy
You play with my world
Like it's your little toy
You put a gun in my hand
And you hide from my eyes
And you turn and run farther
When the fast bullets fly

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xianb

Trump is a Leftist that's the irony. Why do you think the Republican establishment doesn't trust him? Because he was a Democrat far longer then Republican lol

Provide an example of another Leftist saying women deserve some form of punishment for having an abortion.

Trump is the most extreme right-wing U.S. politician that I've seen in my lifetime. I've not seen another suggest abortion punishment. Just bans of it.
edit on 17-7-2017 by Frith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Shut up racist!

Lol.

Reality is that Dems have crossed many lines. Its a different beast when considered all together.

Id say sedition, not treason. Still, sedition could lead to treason. It probably is acurate for some. Clintons...

edit on 7 17 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Frith

Provide an example of another Leftist saying women deserve some form of punishment for having an abortion.

Trump is the most extreme right-wing U.S. politician that I've seen in my lifetime. I've not seen another suggest abortion punishment. Just bans of it.

www.democratsforlife.org...
OOPS

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Do you mean people on the left or dems?

I am on the left and have spoken out about a lot of these things at times even on ATS

In fact I have seen a lot of people on the left call out the stuff you are talking about

Possibly the OP isn't using any liberal media sources for information. Like you, I've seen all sorts of reactions from liberals on these things... including quite the discussion of drone use recently (I was attuned to this because I own a little quadcopter.)

And some of those are sourced from sites that allow writers to create a fiction.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

www.democratsforlife.org...
OOPS

You didn't even read what you quoted. I typed list a Leftist that supports punishment for abortion like Trump. Not "list a pro-life Leftist." There are several of those.

Jailing women for abortion is an extremist position that even most other conservatives do not take.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Frith

He recanted so there's that. He say the dumbest things.
Trump is a RINO. Deal with it.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

BANNON is a WINO and Trump is a RINO...

Match made in heaven?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

BANNON is a WINO

That is an insult to us winos.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

He recanted only after the backlash he recieved. I'm sure he still believes it.

Donald is the new right (which is really the same as the old right). Flip-flopping on extremist conservative positions as soon as they become toxic.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Donald is the new right (which is really the same as the old right). Flip-flopping on extremist conservative positions as soon as they become toxic.

LOL. You seriously think he believes that? Do you also believe that he is a Chistian?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

LOL. You seriously think he believes that? Do you also believe that he is a Chistian?

Donald believes lots of things. He believes people with natural U.S. citizen parents don't even qualify for birthright citizenship and that they would fake their birth certificate despite that fact. He believes climate science is a Chinese hoax. He believes he saw thousands of Muslims celebrating the terror attacks of September 11, 2001 in New York City.

Donald being a Christian among all that isn't hard to believe at all.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Whats even more hilarious are your reading skills, they weren't the OPS assumptions but an accurate list of the silence of Democrats. Try again

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

The conservatives invariably bring up.....but, but, Hillary or but, but Obama when the thread is about Trump.

Now look who's deflecting....stay on topic

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Maybe they are gender "fluid" depending on which thread they're on/ LOL

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

LOl, out of the list of 42 in the OP you pick the only one that effected his own personal self only - never mind the impact the other 41 had on real lives - You really show your priorities

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
So many tears OP. Go have a little sit down x

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join