It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(The Left) You said nothing...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Right, so because Obama was not a nice man, it's perfectly okay for Trump to not be a nice man either?

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

No, it's more like - Oh, so morals and ethics all of a sudden matters now because it's the bad boy Trump?

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

It's more like the right telling the left what they said or didn't.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Doesn't change anything, my assertion still stands, because most of the things you guys are crying about, is common practice and just part of the game, but they have you all believing this is unprecedented and Trump needs to go.

I mean if it isn't obvious to you by now that there is no level they wouldn't stoop to, to try and undermine him or impeach him..

edit on 16-7-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because:

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

it IS unprecedented, what he is doing. And if he is really mentally ill, then he does need to go. Also if he is corrupt, he needs to go.

I really think trump does not think he is corrupt, I think it is those around him that are and he is just a puppet.

And as far as lack of class and morals go, that is no reason for him to be taken out of office, although its very embarrassing to watch.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

It does change the OP's assertion that the left never criticized Obama for anything.
Doesn't change the fact that some Republicans tried to impeach Obama.
This political game is nothing new.
This is just another one of thousands of thread bashing the left.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Right, so because Obama was not a nice man, it's perfectly okay for Trump to not be a nice man either?

It's hypocrisy, and it's not worth arguing about at this point because it happens cyclically: If it was Obama instead of Trump in this case, many on the Right would be rabid (and Fox news would be vehemently doing what they did for the past eight years). But they're not. Because they're hypocrites. Same thing happened when Bush was President. And back to Clinton, etc.

Party comes first. Party can do no wrong. That's partisan politics in a nutshell (and how pundits entertain, enable, and keep their base addicted and essentially brainwashed).

And people are too stupid to see beyond party loyalty, which is why it happens every election.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Mentally ill, I wouldn't argue if it turns out to be the case and hes unfit to be President, but that would have to be assessed from a large group of non biased -ologists.

Corrupt? I don't think there is a non corrupt politician, it might even be a prerequisite to earning a seat in the WH.

What we are seeing is not unprecedented, maybe only to those unaware of how the world works. The only thing unprecedented, is the desperate attempt at impeaching the sitting president by any means necessary.

link   
Bill Clinton got impeached over lying about having sex. How s that on the scale of meaningfullness compared to conspiring with a foriegn overnment?

link   

ALL leftists are quick to scream "well the bible promotes violence too and Christians USED TO be genocidal so it's ok for Muslims to be genocidal now"

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
Bill Clinton got impeached over lying about having sex. How s that on the scale of meaningfullness compared to conspiring with a foriegn overnment?

Good point! The Bible hits adultery really hard.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Okay, now that you've all had your moment to act like harbingers of truth, justice and yada yada yada...

The FACT is that Obama was Bush 2.0 (without even getting into all the SJW 'you're a racist' civil war BS), and where Bush WAS the wretched villain I helped ye liberal horde smear to kingdom come, in Obama's wake ye still hold him up on the highest pedestal of sainthood in U.S. History.

At least the conservative / Republican etc Bush supporters seemingly couldn't wait to move on past that bloody stain once he was out.

How about you guys?

I've been waiting an entire year now to see it. I've been calling it out and rubbing it in to help instigate it. Yet I haven't seen not one single hint of any single one of you finally fess up and admit even in the slightest that Obama was as big of a POS elitist scumbag as anybody else. Instead all we've seen around here is the lot of you in solidarity to push this Trump is Hitler / Putin narrative openly as payback for Obama Birtherism, despite the fact civil affairs in this nation are easily as bad as ever before in our nations history short of the original American Civil War you still push on with it wittingly.

So what say you, will YOU finally fess up and get honest about Obama the POS In Chief or what?

If not here, at least get honest with yourself, and slow your roll. Enough insanity is enough.

edit on 16-7-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

ALL leftists are quick to scream "well the bible promotes violence too and Christians USED TO be genocidal so it's ok for Muslims to be genocidal now"

So you're saying that he is right?

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

it IS unprecedented, what he is doing. And if he is really mentally ill, then he does need to go. Also if he is corrupt, he needs to go.

I really think trump does not think he is corrupt, I think it is those around him that are and he is just a puppet.

And as far as lack of class and morals go, that is no reason for him to be taken out of office, although its very embarrassing to watch.

What is Trump doing ? Upholding his Oath of Office ? Upholding the Constitution ? Is that what you are complaining about ?
You got a degree and a shingle on your office that allows you to declare someone mentally ill ? If not , that is practicing medicine without a license.
Far from a puppet or you would respect him

You aint from around here , er ya ?

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

To be honest, lefties don't actually have an answer to that post of yours. Its beyond them, rather, we should pity them.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
The Left couldn't care less about collusion with foreign governments, or they would be roasting the democrats non-stop. All they care about is stopping Trump, and so they have manufactured faux-outrage at this Russian Collusion narrative. It's hypocritical as can be, but as long as it favors them politically that's all they care about.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: Gothmog

To be honest, lefties don't actually have an answer to that post of yours. Its beyond them, rather, we should pity them.

No , no we shouldnt.
From an old "Tree-Hugging Liberal Hippie" and in some of the first "group" of ProgLibs
At first it was a beautiful thing.
Around the year 2000 and after ? Tremendous change for the worse...
Then "I saw the light" as to what my people were becoming .
The end game would not be pretty , and it looks like it is the here and now.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

The problem here is not that Dem's or Leftists have not spoken-out about many of those issues. The problem is that many of you were not listening.

You were too busy creating narratives, using a broad brush to paint everyone on the Left, and not hearing those that were speaking-out.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

This is just another one of thousands of thread bashing the left.

Pot, meet kettle...

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: silo13

The problem here is not that Dem's or Leftists have not spoken-out about many of those issues. The problem is that many of you were not listening.

You were too busy creating narratives, using a broad brush to paint everyone on the Left, and not hearing those that were speaking-out.

Kind of like what you're doing, too busy creating narratives, using a broad brush to paint everyone on the right, and not hearing those that were speaking-out. Victim angle much?

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join