It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(The Left) You said nothing...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

There is a lot in your thread that those of us on the left spoke out about.

This thread is just another bout of left-bashing.

Its getting pretty pathetic, now that the truth is coming out about your lord and saviour ,Jesus J Trump, you are grasping at straws, patting each other on the back for sticking though the hard times.

This is all BS distraction from what is really going on, you guys are all on the ropes now.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Now that the The Russian Collusion story has developed teeth and is getting harder to deny, I guess the new tactic from the right's propaganda factory is all about "The Left is also bad!" and "See, this was Obama's fault."

Notice I say "the right's propaganda factory," as to delineate it from real right leaning people. If one went by what we see on the internet, we'd think all righties and lefties were clinically insane.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

Lol, of course. New acct, rando dude, gotta jump in and keep the russo narrative alive!!

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Pretty much. I didn't see any "leftists", progressives, liberals or Democrats defending the drone program for example. At least not any real ones; ones that weren't conservatives posing/lying/pretending to be left-of-center.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: Dudemo5

Lol, of course. New acct, rando dude, gotta jump in and keep the russo narrative alive!!

Not a new account. My only account.

Seriously, what's up with you guys denying reality? It's weird.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Alot of these are reflections from what a conservative would say. For example...Im glad Obama used his executive order.

I WILL call out a president i like if he does something crooked, however, what you would view as "crooked", someone else may view as a win.

Take all of the wins out and see how many you have left.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: Perfectenemy

He gets an A- for effort.

We have to forgive him, he hangs out at "super liberal message boards"

Those are his exact words..

He's been through enough already.

Wow, I have a fan!

You see, unlike you -- I don't know or remember anything about you. Because I don't care enough about you, and I have a life full of other things besides ATS.

Having a life is awesome. Try it sometime.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Nah, Dreamcast or SeagaCD.

Those were pretty much dismal failures. Dreamcast had a lot of potential, and actually pioneered a few promising technologies, it was just ahead of its time.

Once Sony entered the console market with the original Playstation, Sega never really recovered.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Aww. Did I hurt your feelings? You can keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better, or maybe stop posting in my threads? Lol..

Telling somebody to "get a life" (paraphrasing you) is the epitome of ignorance and arrogance. You know absolutely nothing about me or what I do, or maybe you do?

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The OP has a point but also these types of questions should be directed the GOP members on ATS. You seem to keep quiet about the corruption in your own party but will gleefully yell about the DEMs. If the MSM be tried for treason, should Fox and Briebart be also tried for treason, I mean they have been known to attack Obama.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

On behalf of the left, I apologize for not being outraged about Obama's smoking.

What.were.we.thinking.

I don't know if anyone made a big deal about this:

In September 2016, Squire Patton Boggs, the third-largest lobbying firm in the U.S., announced that Boehner would join their firm. Also, Boehner will become a board member of Reynolds American, the second biggest tobacco firm in the U.S., for an estimated annual salary of $400,000
- Wikipedia quoting Fortune

Is Fortune a left wing rag?

Anyway, back in the summer of 1975, I was riding in a van full of people to a sort of camp meeting. In the van were two brothers named Boehner. I can't remember the younger brother's name, but the older's name was John. Neither John nor I was likely to light up, because the others in the van were religiously opposed to tobacco.
edit on 16-7-2017 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: Kettu

Aww. Did I hurt your feelings? You can keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better, or maybe stop posting in my threads? Lol..

Telling somebody to "get a life" (paraphrasing you) is the epitome of ignorance and arrogance. You know absolutely nothing about me or what I do, or maybe you do?

Wow it is really easy to trigger you. LOL

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IxAmxDarkness

This is literally me right now.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Coincidence that the only 2 deflections came in the form of the very trivial smoking?

What deflection? It's on the list for crying out loud!

28. You said nothing about Obama’s smoking.

edit on 16-7-2017 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Meaning, out of about 50 things, they both chose to highlight that in their attempt to deflect?

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

And they have said nothing to turn the tide and give Democrats any victories in 2018. Excellent thread!

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IxAmxDarkness
The title come from the title where I found the information (originaly).
I did change it from Dem's to Left - but I'm not sure if that breaks T&C.
I hope not.
I understand your point though for sure.

peace

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure that only the News sub-forums eg Breaking News, Breaking Alternative New, and Breaking Political News require the original news article titles. So, you're cool.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

To be fair, if the leftists were critical and had said something about all of these issues, then they wouldn't be leftists.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

To be fair, if the leftists were critical and had said something about all of these issues, then they wouldn't be leftists.

LOL. You're too cute.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join