It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(The Left) You said nothing...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I've looked everywhere for the author - and I can't find him/her. If someone does - please let me know and I'll add the author's name.

Added Note I've narrowed it down to Janie Sperry who starts:

I Submit That The Media Be Prosecuted For TREASON, For Creating A Completely FALSE Narrative About Our President Trump. I Have NEVER Seen Such Vitriol & Hatred! We Finally Have A Commander In Chief Who Is Doing GREAT Things To SAVE This Country, Yet All MSM Wants To Talk About Is Impeachment! WHAT A FREAKING JOKE... What About:

1. You said nothing when Obama used drone strikes to execute people abroad.

2. You said nothing about Russia for 50 years until Trump was inaugurated.

3. You said nothing about Hillary’s campaign manager’s brother being paid $175,000 to lift U.S. sanctions on Russia.

4. You said nothing when Obama engaged in military interventionism in Libya without Congressional approval.

5. You said nothing when Obama greatly expanded presidential power through the use of Executive Orders.

6. You said nothing when Obama filled his White House with lobbyists after he said he wouldn’t.

7. You said nothing when Obama gave 47 of his fundraisers administration jobs.

8. You said nothing about the murders and rapes at the hands of illegal immigrants.

9. You said nothing when Hillary’s net worth rose over $100 million as Secretary of State, in part, because her husband took money from foreign governments.

10. You said nothing after Obama’s net worth rose over $10 million as prlesident.

11. You said nothing when Obama’s Justice Dept. wiretapped/surveilled reporters such as James Rosen and the AP.

12 You said nothing when Obama restricted immigration 6 times with Executive Orders. 13. You said nothing when Obama set a record for deportations.

14. You said nothing when Bill Clinton met Loretta Lynch on the airport tarmac during the Clinton investigation.

15. You said nothing when Hillary was fed debate questions.

16. You said nothing when Obama and Hillary lied about a video and Benghazi

17. You said nothing when Obama’s IRS abused the rights of taxpayers.

18. You said nothing when Obama’s White House held meetings with lobbyists in coffee shops near White House to avoid disclosure requirements.

19. You said nothing when Eric Holder sold the guns you hate to criminals and some were used to kill Americans.

20. You said nothing when the Clintons took White House property.

21. You said nothing when Hillary laughed off defending a child-rapist..

edit on 2541Sunday201713 by silo13 because: changed title per request

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

22. You said nothing when Hillary lied about her private use of a private email server as Secretary of State.

23. You said nothing when Janet Reno, under Bill Clinton, used a tank to kill the Branch Davidians.

24. You said nothing when, on May 13, 1985, a bomb was dropped on a row house in Philadelphia to uproot the black liberation group known as Move, resulting in a fire that eventually burned down 61 houses, killed 11 people (including five children) and injured dozens.

25. You said nothing when Elian Gonzales was forcibly deported using guns.

26. You said nothing when George Soros paid protesters to burn parts of Ferguson.

27. You said nothing about states’ rights until Trump’s executive orders on immigration.

28. You said nothing about Obama’s smoking.

29. You said nothing about the record numbers of people on government assistance.

30. You said nothing about the number of part time and low paying jobs under the Obama recovery.

31. You said nothing when Obama had SWAT teams raid a Gibson guitar factory and seize property, on the purported basis that Gibson had broken India’s environmental laws-but no charges were filed.

32. You said nothing when Obama claimed that the Fort Hood shooting was “workplace violence” rather than terrorism.

33. You said nothing when Obama ended some terror asylum restrictions, by allowing asylum for people who provided only “insignificant” or “limited” material support of terrorists.

34. You said nothing when the national debt doubled under Obama.

35. You said nothing when 9 times the Supreme Court unanimously overturned Obama’s expansive use of Executive Power.

36. You said nothing when Obama dismissed charges filed by the Bush Administration against New Black Panther Party members who were videotaped intimidating voters at a Philadelphia polling station during the 2008 election.

37. You said nothing when Obama released Guantanamo detainees who then went back to kill Americans.

38. You said nothing when Obama unilaterally changed Congressional law by Executive Order.

39. You said nothing when Obama fired an inspector general after investigating an $850,000 AmeriCorps grant received by a nonprofit run by former NBA star and Obama supporter Kevin Johnson.

40. You said nothing about the 36 Obama executive office staffers that owed $833,970 in back taxes

41. You said nothing when Obama killed four Americans overseas in counter-terrorism operations without a judicial process.

42. You said nothing when Obama sent millions in cash in ransom to Iran. Quite certain there’s a few more to add to the list.

So if you are voicing your objections about three months of Trump, I’m sorry... we can't hear you because you said NOTHING before!!!]/b]

source

So what say you Dem's?

peace

edit on 1424Sunday201713 by silo13 because: added quotes

+25 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Of course not, Dems and liberals to a greater degree live in a delusional fantasy land.

It just goes to show that Les thread was right, people hate Trump because he is Trump, nevermind getting things done and being THE PRESIDENT for the American People, a DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED President that is.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

So,

We need to take back the Democratic Party and get a (real Liberal not progressive) / Libertarian Democrat the nomination so we can get crap done without the mass hype and insanity.

We can pass and implement positive changes that would make Trump's policies look leftest and nobody will say a word.
edit on 16-7-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

+51 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Do you mean people on the left or dems?

I am on the left and have spoken out about a lot of these things at times even on ATS

In fact I have seen a lot of people on the left call out the stuff you are talking about

EDIT:

The original title said (Dems) you said nothing.

So you have changed it, interesting, on quite a lot of those issues I spoke out, particularly against Obamas use of drones for instance and his assassination of Americans. You can find this all in my thread history.

The problems with thread like this are the generalisations, it comes across as if you are saying everyone on the left failed to speak out on these issues when that is simply not true.

Easy way to grab a few flags on the internets most popular alt-right forum though eh?
edit on 16-7-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I'm not a Democrat but I vote Dem more than I vote GOP as of 2000.
I did not vote for Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump.

1. You said nothing when Obama used drone strikes to execute people abroad.
Yes, I did.

4. You said nothing when Obama engaged in military interventionism in Libya without Congressional approval.
Yes, I did.

14. You said nothing when Bill Clinton met Loretta Lynch on the airport tarmac during the Clinton investigation.
Yes, I did.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Do you mean people on the left or dems?

I am on the left and have spoken out about a lot of these things at times even on ATS

If you looked at the thread title, you would have your answer.

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

One of the reasons I switched to the Libertarians is because of Obamas continuation of Bushe's WARs!!

I said plenty!!!
edit on 16-7-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

One of the reasons I switched to the Libertarians is because of Obamas continuation of Bushe's WARs!!

I thought you said you were a life long libertarian??

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

The hypocrisy truly blows the mind.

As someone who is an independent and was vocally outspoken about the Bush regime, I could not fathom the level of subservience the Democrat base showed in the face of the exact same crimes being employed by the Obama regime.

It is as if there is some kind of high level psychological warfare being played and the Democrats believe their dear leaders are the only hope on the face of the earth.

Thank you for compiling such an excellent list of crimes (minus Obama smoking) that the Democrats would prefer no one mentions, because you know... TRUMP and RUSSIA!!
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731pmSunday1 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Wrong again...

In fact I was once a Goldwater Republican back when I was young and stupid.

Why do you continually go off topic and make the thread about me. I told you, I don't roll that way!!! I'm straight!! Quit stalking!!!
edit on 16-7-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Re: #28

Who the hell cares if Obama smokes. This is supposedly a "free country" according to your ilk, right?

+27 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Sure sure, all of that but its not NOW. Great reasons to totally ignore the moron that's been elected now. Why is it that so many here cannot focus on our present moron in chief and instead continue to post others peoples lists of Obama's faults.

You know what I think? Why Obama got so many passes from liberals? Because Bush was such a war monger and such a stupe. Many powerful liberals think that they are in a war with conservatives who have been in charge of both Washington and the corporate world for ages. That's not saying that they are, but rather that that is what they think. Just as conservatives think that liberals are in charge of everything and all conservatism is doing is taking back from the liberals what they have stolen.

It's bogus. Both sides use the same rhetoric about the ''other side'. It's bogus. So they were willing to ''ignore'' that list of Obama's transgressions. Just as so many conservatives are willing to ignore or condone and justify and bend over backwards to promote Drumph and his mental aberrations.

Get over Obama and focus on Trump. Don't be just like the people you hate.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Wrong again...

In fact I was once a Goldwater Republican back when I was young and stupid.

Why do you continually go off topic and make the thread about me. I told you, I don't roll that way!!!

Lol, you brought yourself up and I wouldn't call you out if you didn't lie so much.

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

But let's care that Trump has 2 scoop's.

Weak.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

the news media pretty much covered all these things in britain, blindly cherry picked a couple and google shows american news covered them too.

you basically found someone who obviously doesn't watch or pay any attention.
you may have found the dumbest person in america, well done.

+26 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: Kettu

But let's care that Trump has 2 scoop's.

Weak.

The only one's who cared or made a big deal about ice cream were conservatives.

Conservatives: "OMG the left is freaking out about Trump's ice cream!"

Progressives: "Wait, what? No we're not? Where did this come from?"

More projection from the peanut gallery. Accuse the "other side" of doing something you yourself feel guilty of/would do yourself.

Meanwhile, let's take a look at how conservatives actually bitched, pissed, and moaned about:

1.Obama using Dijon mustard

2. Wearing a tan suit

3. Looking over a sneeze guard at Chipolte,

4. Using a "cheap binder clip" for a jobs report.

So don't even start with me today, son.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

43. Obama called himself a Christian (liar) but was pro-abortion.

The two cannot go hand in hand.

peace

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

That's hilarious. Most democrats would not agree with your personal assumptions.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join