It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chechnya's Ruler Tells Homosexuals to move to Canada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

“If there are any take them to Canada,” he said. “Take them far from us so we don’t have them at home. To purify our blood, if there are any here, take them.”

Interesting he'd use this phrase. I'm not sure what he means by it - as homosexuals cannot reproduce - but, it's his quote not mine.

Must be after all the press Canada's receiving over transgender children and their rights Kadyrov thinks Canada is a perfect place for them to go.

When asked about the human rights abuses, Kadyrov laughs and speaks to someone off camera.

“Now we know why he came here,” he says in one interview clip. “And what he’s getting at with these questions.”

He then deadpans: “This is nonsense.”

“America is not really a strong enough state for us to regard it as an enemy of Russia,” he told “Real Time.” “We have a strong government and are a nuclear state.” “Even if our government was completely destroyed, our nuclear missiles would be automatically deployed.”

I don't want to throw this topic off now, only make the conjecture it seems (to me) the 40 year olf Kadyrov equates the USA's acceptance of homosexuality as a weakness.

peace

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
What an utter Douche.
Remind me never to go there.
Oh and I can not see the video the uploader has not made it available here in the UK.
edit on 16-7-2017 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

I guess this is the result when you get punched in the head too many times.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Chechen Islamic cultural values really dislike homosexuality. There are already issues with Chechen Sharia Police in Europe.

Chechen Sharia Police Terrorize Berlin
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 16-7-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

I hit the high points in the thread - not much more said other than there is a man in the beginning who had a tool attached to his Johnson then was electrocuted through that route. He said he was being tortured to admit he is gay and to turn over names of other gay men. His brain was fried. I don't know what happened to him in the end.

peace

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

There is a reason why travel sites warned gays not to travel to Russia....

edit on 7/16/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

there is a man in the beginning who had a tool attached to his Johnson then was electrocuted through that route. He said he was being tortured to admit he is gay and to turn over names of other gay men. His brain was fried. I don't know what happened to him in the end.

That would NEVER happen in Canada...even a terrorist who tossed a grenade at an American soldier and killed him,still had rights and got paid 10.5 million dollars.
Our government is so weak,if a gay person got called the wrong term for gay...I wouldn't be surprised if someone were charged with a hate crime and someone was getting a big payout for having their feelings hurt.

They are welcome here and will be safer here than there,that is for sure.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
He reminds me of a Van Damme movie villain, poor acting and all.

(post by Beatnixx117 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Sickening isn't it. I just can't wrap my head around it still.

peace

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Homesexuals can and are reproducing especially in Rus and other backwards countries. From fear of being exposed. Soon they will reproduce with help of science.

Kadyrov's hate for gays is interesting tho. I smell closetted gay getting hard on everytime he sees someone that looks gay.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

I’m sure you ’got it’ that I was talking about their inability to procreate without HELP.

Just in case you didn’t - as a 'race' (though I realize they are not) without help they would eventually die out.

Might not be such a bad thing that. Not the dying of course but the gradual fading away into obscurity.

peace

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Interesting he'd use this phrase. I'm not sure what he means by it - as homosexuals cannot reproduce - but, it's his quote not mine.

Homosexuals cannot reproduce?
Whaaat?

I am sure you meant no offence, but, man, that is ignorant!
Of course homosexuals can and do reproduce!

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Me thinks Chechnya deserves a few more Russian shells....

Ignorant twat

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
It's their culture and should be respected.

lol.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

Not naturally they can't.

Two men cannot make a child without help.

Two women cannot make a child without help.

What's that mean? HOmosexuals as a group - cannot reproduce.

Without help.

peace
edit on 3733Sunday201713 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

“If there are any take them to Canada,” he said. “Take them far from us so we don’t have them at home. To purify our blood, if there are any here, take them.”

He's still living with 6th Century ideologies, that's why he's under the impression "gay" can be caught like cooties.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Idiots. But good for the gay folk living there who might get some refugee status.

And to his quote about not wanting homosexuals to spoil their bloodlines? Yeah... bigots aren't historically the smartest tools in the shed.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

There is no freedom in a violent society. Only Love can set you free.

"The devil was a liar and a murderer from the beginning and his children seek to do his will" - Jesus Christ

Let's pray the these gay people are protected and that the devil doesn't win at destroying all uniqueness and creating a 1984 type of society.

top topics

join