It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hacker Leaks Intel Emails of State Department Russian Affairs Official

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

ETA I just found this on ICH that is a good read . "How Russia-gate Met the Magnitsky Myth

Exclusive: A documentary debunking the Magnitsky myth, which was an opening salvo in the New Cold War, was largely blocked from viewing in the West but has now become a factor in Russia-gate, reports Robert Parry.

By Robert Parry " www.informationclearinghouse.info... Because this story is so convoluted it seems and because of the push back and spin by the western MSM , It has to be very very big .

New Paradigm The Post’s satisfaction that Nekrasov’s documentary would not draw a large audience represents what is becoming a new paradigm in U.S. mainstream journalism, the idea that it is the media’s duty to protect the American people from seeing divergent narratives on sensitive geopolitical issues. Over the past year, we have seen a growing hysteria about “Russian propaganda” and “fake news” with The New York Times and other major news outlets eagerly awaiting algorithms that can be unleashed on the Internet to eradicate information that groups like Google’s First Draft Coalition deem “false.”
First Draft consists of the Times, the Post, other mainstream outlets, and establishment-approved online news sites, such as Bellingcat with links to the pro-NATO think tank, Atlantic Council. First Draft’s job will be to serve as a kind of Ministry of Truth and thus shield the public from information that is deemed propaganda or untrue. In the meantime, there is the ad hoc approach that was applied to Nekrasov’s documentary. Having missed the Newseum showing, I was only able to view the film because I was given a special password to an online version. From searches that I did on Wednesday, Nekrasov’s film was not available on Amazon although a pro-Magnitsky documentary was. I did find a streaming service that appeared to have the film available. But the Post’s editors were right in their expectation that “The film won’t grab a wide audience.” Instead, it has become a good example of how political and legal pressure can effectively black out what we used to call “the other side of the story.” The film now, however, has unexpectedly become a factor in the larger drama of Russia-gate and the drive to remove Donald Trump Sr. from the White House.

edit on 17-7-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Here is a piece that really cut through the murky waters
of the Magnitsky Act. Much of it ties back to the Russian Reset.

The Magnitsly Flip Flop
foreignpolicy.com...

Obama and Hillary had to,get the money first...

edit on 17-7-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for a concise and orderly report that disproves the Don Jr/Veselnitskaya story.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Add if it was loose and ugly you would still call fake. You cant have it both ways.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Driving a uhaul and linking at same time

? How many hands have you got? Or you a passenger?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
So the take away from this, if legit, is that the left were projecting again?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: burntheships

Browder can be directly linked to Natalia and Anatoli as well. They met at a press conference on 29th april 2016. For some reason Browder even snapped a photo of Natalias house on the 6th of june 2016. Valid visas seemed to not matter in 2016.

Ok, this is popping up today.

The very day Natalia met Trump Jr, Browder And two others from
the State Deot were passing around the picture of her house!?

Wth?

June 6th, 2016

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

There are a bunch of very new members who are being very obnoxious. Left right don't care but obnoxious is just so mentally small.

I hope this isn't a new trend.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
a reply to: ketsuko

There are a bunch of very new members who are being very obnoxious. Left right don't care but obnoxious is just so mentally small.

I hope this isn't a new trend.

Likely political operatives...what other reason wpuld there be for them to be on a conspiracy site solely talking politics from MSM?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

CTR, ShareBlue.
Must be a new push for 2018.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

CTR, ShareBlue.
Must be a new push for 2018.

ive noticed the opetatives.
They have to be too obvious because the truth is too far away from their forced position.

Its only destroying them in both the short and long term..

piss poor strategy.. And the tactics need a Lot of work. I hope its not my Army psy ops buds... Id be so dissapointed if thats all they can muster. Definitely poorly trained private pushers.

you know there are quite intelligent people on ATS, and so thats the best part.. Just watching truth cut like a hot knife through butter.

yumm.

edit on 18-7-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I makes a lot of sense now....the whole first 6 months the media and left have had Trump playing catch-up, hoping to take him down before he could get his peeps in and start draining the swamp. He has hardly been able to get any of his cabinet established, but bit by bit, as long as he is in there, the Left have less and less to attack on and will be on defense. Soon, the Trumpster will go from Defense to Offense and then the left and Crooked Hillary and Bad Bernie Sanders better watch out.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
I'm still waiting for a concise and orderly report that disproves the Don Jr/Veselnitskaya story.

If the story you are talking about is that they met, then that is already confirmed, so you might be waiting a long time.

If the story you are talking about is of some sort of crime taking place, then over to you - as the burden of proof lies with the accuser.
edit on 18/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Ouch...nice breakdown in video.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
So was this photo of her house in Russia...or the U.S.?

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Great video, thanks for the post!

The plot thickens!!

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
So was this photo of her house in Russia...or the U.S.?

The million dollar question!

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
No surprise to me. Right out of the DNC playbook. Accuse the opposition of exactly what they have been caught repeatedly doing. Hopefully the people will snap out of it and wise up before it's too late.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
This was an absolute set up to get the FISA warrant to take down the Trump campaign at the time and now his presidency.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join