It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

But really, what's the fuss with what DJTJ did?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Painterz
It's amazing isn't it, here we are living amongst the biggest conspiracy theory in modern history, the real possibility that the Russians put their man in the White House, and half the users of a conspiracy theory website refuse to even listen to the possibility because they love Donald too much.

The people of the US put THEIR candidate in the White House . Russians had nothing to do with it. Amazed at the number of foreign citizens that are still holding on to that myth . And commenting on it

Wouldnt the Obama Admin noticed the influx of illegal aliens ?
No , probably not

Well, to be fair, putin could have put 30 million russian agents into the US to vote for Trump, like he had them vote for obama.

We'll never know unless we pass a voter ID law and take away all the guns.

I'm a deplorabushki.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   
nobody cares except those desperately trying to take attention off themselves because they like to partake in sexual activity with children. Trump could make a deal with the russian mafia to kill pedos americans would cheer. Yet they make attempts to undermine Trump Inc. thinking that if they can show corruption people will turn against him LOL. Good luck with that. Trump Inc supporters think he is too soft LOL. They want to see the Clintons on trial. The entire obama administration in jail. The Bush family shenanigans reopened and investigated.

once again the establishment doesn't grasp the beast which they have awoken. If i was advising them i would say retreat to the bunkers and release their end of days eubola strain on the populace because this push cannot be put back into the bottle without massive depopulation.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Thanks for the review of deflection techniques. Your straw man is one of the left's favorite. It is appropriate to look at precedent to understand what is unusual. I get you don't want to do that. We should do as the left says and not as they do, right. Best to make a fallacious argument for me you can dismantle instead.
edit on 17-7-2017 by Templeton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Actually it was disclosed by Kushner which was the reason why the Press looked into the meeting. DJT Jr. does not work for the government so he doesn't have disclose anything.

The left really thinks people are too stupid to figure this out. They are doing the public a disservice for pushing propaganda and disinformation. The more people research this the more constituents they will lose. They are hoping people are too dumb to do their own research which is a bad strategy. People are only going to get more involved and do their own research to find out what is going on.
edit on 17-7-2017 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

The left really thinks people are too stupid to figure this out. They are doing the public a disservice for pushing propaganda and disinformation. The more people research this the more constituents they will lose. They are hoping people are too dumb to do their own research which is a bad strategy. People are only going to get more involved and do their own research to find out what is going on.

This is true.
It appears they are trying to overthrow the voters.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join