It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LA Beast: 100 Raw Egg Chug Challenge (Goes Wrong!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Within the past month, it has been brought to the L.A. BEAST'S attention that an unnamed Chinese Live Streamer has quickly taken over the title of "Egg King" by chugging down 50 raw eggs in 15 seconds & then following that up by downing 100 eggs in less than a minute.

Inspired to attempt to drink 100 raw eggs himself, The L.A. BEAST did some calculations and figured out that 100 cracked raw eggs weighs roughly 195 ounces. That's the equivalent of chugging down an entire gallon of water and then drinking a 64 oz Gatorade on top of that.....but substituting that liquid with floating yellow egg balls and egg white juice.

With no training and sheer determination, will the L.A. BEAST be able to take back the Crown of Egg King?

That is a lot of eggs to chug...omg...

At 9:50 mins after a little "delay" in drinking, the LA Beast just goes hard LMFAO...couldn't stop laughing. I give the man props on that. LOL
edit on 16-7-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Hello salmonella my old friend...

It's good to be with you again...

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
BEAST!!!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

I loved it.
Dude does go hard.
His mother is going to flip when she sees what he did with her eggs.

Those eggs were barely even sitting in his stomach for more than a few minutes.
Instead of wasting them He could add a little milk and veggies to his puke bucket and whip up a sweet 100 egg omelette.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

badwolf, do we know each other? I don't remember meeting you at Sunday dinner as a kid at Moms house.

Or salmonella as we called it.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Reminds me of that Paul Newman movie ''Cool Hand Puke''

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I don't think I will watch this Beast video, but your comments have provided enough entertainment. Plus, I've seen enough of his other videos to have some idea of how this will go.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
BEAST'd is the best!

L.A. BEAST EATS A CACTUS

AFTERMATH

edit on 16-7-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Skywatcher2011

Omg, that was soo gross. I watched it all the way through until he started to drink and throw up immediately after. Then my stomach decided maybe it would be better if I turned it off. Does that still count? Throwing them up immediately after you drink them? Or do you have to hold them all down until the end?

Hats off to him, I couldn't even do one raw egg let alone a glass full of 10. My stomach is still upset...maybe skip lunch today now...

Thanks,
blend57

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
" ohhh i gotta...gotta get my bearings straight."--------------picture of Bering strait--------------

That CRACKED me up! (Pun heavily intented)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spader

originally posted by: badw0lf

badwolf, do we know each other? I don't remember meeting you at Sunday dinner as a kid at Moms house.

Or salmonella as we called it.

i was there, but i died

the raw chook, iirc.. :/

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I find it hard to look at this as entertaining, or "cool".

As humans, we are gluttons. As the western world, we are sickening.

The gift of an animal's flesh, is something to be respected. Am I a vegan? No. Am I vegetarian? No. Do I love spare ribs?As a midwestern boy, meat is what's for dinner.

Two thoughts come to mind. Hundreds of lives ( as eggs, yes, lives) were snuffed due to arrogance and either a need for entertainment or a sad attempt at "cool". The other thought? Animals died to nourish us. We are carnivores, our teeth are designed for both flesh and plant consumption. If you need to kill, make good use of the animals body. Do not make a sad waste of such a gift, when others are starving. Some, far closer than you'd think.

I can hear the responses now. I don't care. This is nothing other than disgusting.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
That's hilarious, I open this thread and the pop up ad was green and in big writing said
LOVE FOOD
HATE WASTE
NEW ZEALAND.

can't screen shot the ad but I thought it was a good message ad to pop up on this thread

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FHomerK

I couldn't agree more!
This is what we have devolved into?!
There is a growing epidemic, of a lack of
common sense!
What's the point anyway? To show the whole world how few brain cells they have???

It's like the TV show that our kids & grandkids like to watch. The name escapes me right now, but it's people doing asinine things & thinking that it's hilarious! I can't stand to even watch it. It makes me embarrassed for the human race!!!

I almost hurled when I watched the egg video!
He didn't even scramble the eggs up a little so that the texture wasn't so...slimy! Just what I wanted to see, somebody chugging egg sacs & then puking, with egg white coming out of their nostrils like snot!!!

What are all those cactus spines going to do to his body? How old is that video? I wouldn't be surprised if they find him dead from unknown causes. A cactus spine will travel through his bloodstream until it lodges in his heart!

Sigh! That's 15-20 minutes of my life that I will never get back! Had to watch though. Kept thinking there had to be a point to it! Nope!

Oh, and LA Beast. Six cartons of 18 eggs is 108.
Just sayin'. I couldn't tell from the video if he used them all or not. And yeah, epic fail if you puke before you finish!

WOQ

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Let me get my Bering Straight!!!

LMAO!!

Funnier than Two and Half Men!!

Then the puking started!! LMFatAO!!

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Something ain't right with that one.

new topics

top topics