It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain surgery might delayObamacare vote

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

You are right on target... Mayo Clinic does provide care to those with little/no money.

""Mayo Clinic seeks to provide support for those unable to pay for medically necessary care. Services include:

Using fair and consistent billing and collection practices, including charitable care and financial assistance policies and a standard application process

Providing extended payment plan options and medically necessary services at reduced rates or at no cost for patients eligible for financial assistance

Providing emergency care, regardless of ability to pay""

Source page: www.mayoclinic.org...

It's probably not an open-ended offer to the masses, however.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Yeah, hes a real bumbaclot

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Nothing will get done until we start to see massive hospital shut downs because of people just not paying medical insurance because of cost and how crappy it is. In other words a crash in medical. then and only then will we see a change.

The medical 'profession' by and large caters to the rich. Changing the disparity between rich and poor will help more than 'shutting down hospitals'.

Like every other industry, the hi cost of care in the Hospital industrial complex is driven by the hi cost of everything else.

I say pile up all your cash and burn it...

Everyone, go to the bank, withdraw all your money, make a pile in the street and burnnn itttt, allll.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: intrptr

"Let them eat cake"

John McCain

Ha ha. When they changed the word greed to thrift, they allowed everyone to have their cake and eat it too.

Edit: That recent Trump press bit where he was eating cake with the chinese while bombing Syria at the same time, then confused Syria with Iraq?

...priceless
edit on 17-7-2017 by intrptr because: edit:

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
This delay is probably the most useful thing McCain has done in years.

I've said it before, and I'll keep saying it: Take your time and do it right. Don't rush thru something stupid just so you can say you "replaced Obamacare."

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
This delay is probably the most useful thing McCain has done in years.

I've said it before, and I'll keep saying it: Take your time and do it right. Don't rush thru something stupid just so you can say you "replaced Obamacare."

As far as I can tell, the Senate has put the entire ObamaCare Repeal debate on hold in McCain's absence. Also, that CNN doctor from India is recommending that he not board an airplane for at least 2 weeks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join