It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Trump have Dementia?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The op is an example of ageism-prejudice for not being a JFK young president. It's insulting.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: SoEpic

Come on. He makes it so easy.
There's nothing wrong with Hillary.
You guys always fall back on attacking poor Hills every time someone starts a thread about trump.

You are so right about Hillary's health! It is completely normal to pass out randomly and be thrown like a sack of potatoes into the back of a van.
Since you are such a good cheerleader for Hillary, try this one out next time you are at a rally.
1-2-3-4 Pick her up off of the floor!
5-6-7-8 Try to keep the Hilldog straight!

Don't forget the pom poms.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
The op is an example of ageism-prejudice for not being a JFK young president. It's insulting.

No its really not, actually read it.

I am not in anyway saying that Trump should not be president because of his age, I even state that in the OP

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Be honest. You have nothing but insulted every personality trait of Trump. You hate him-he is a big buffoon with alot of money and power and won the presidency and has a gorgeous wife. You are so jealous but you try to hide behind all that verbage and medial jargon-waste of words. Admit it, you hate him.

I don't care for him either but then again I'm not attacking him pretending he has a medical, mental illness and not fit to be president. Just keep trying-I know you will.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

You are so jealous but you try to hide

Jealousy has nothing to do with it.

Admit it, you hate him.

Yes I do!

Now the problem is however that you do not understand why I hate him and as such you fail to understand where I and others like me are coming from. I despised Trump long before he was running for president. This video below explains one of the biggest reasons I hate Trump.

I know you won't watch it, but If you do it might help you understand.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: brutus61

I have a close family member with dementia and except for her annoyingly failing memory she speaks just fine. She uses "big" words and all.

Good luck with your theory.

Being annoyed at a close family member for symptoms of dementia points to more of an issue with you than them.

That honestly is one of the most self-centered things I've ever heard. Assuming your older than 12, you should be ashamed of yourself - and work to fix your attitude.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

ohhh yeah I hadn't noticed that.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: redtic

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: UKTruth
So, to be more direct. No, I don't think Trump has dementia, I think there is more evidence of a mental disorder in those that keep wishing it were true and pushing it in order to slander a President they did not want to win office.

Boy, talk about hyperbole.

I think it's reasonable to have concerns about anyone in power, let alone the president of the US, who doesn't seem to have the capacity to explain his positions to any reasonable amount of depth. Personally, that scares the hell out of me. Considering all the factors outlined in the OP, I don't think it unreasonable to posit the idea of early dementia as an explanation for that.

It's your option to posit what you want, as it is mine to suggest that the mass hysteria and constant angles being tried to undermine a President is evidence of mental illness, or specifically DPD, brought about by "inner turmoil" as a result of the election result.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Trump doesn't have dementia, he's just a brilliant genius, and as the saying goes: There's a fine line between genius and madness. People with average (or below average in the case of democrats) intelligence, can't tell the difference.

Just as valid a claim as the OP.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
Trump doesn't have dementia, he's just a brilliant genius, and as the saying goes: There's a fine line between genius and madness. People with average (or below average in the case of democrats) intelligence, can't tell the difference.

When talking about a man who can bearly string a sentence together it's really not

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

When talking about a man who can bearly string a sentence together it's really not

A man who can barely string a sentence together beat one of the deepest Republican fields in history. He beat the most moneyed, powerful candidate who had nearly the entire media on her side. You're one of those people who can't tell the difference.
edit on 16-7-2017 by TruMcCarthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I believe I have said similar in the past.

As a younger man he spoke with eloquence and purpose, nowadays he speaks in a child like manner, his speech patten is not the same as it once was, he also used to be a Democrat...Alzheimer's or not it says a lot about the right, wasn't he once quoted as saying they would believe anything? Or something to that effect, just at which point in life did he make the switch? It may reveal a clue.

I believe I also said previously that I felt anyone his age may be too old to hold an office such as President, at 70 you are well into multiple degenerative processes, which can't be good in a job which requires the utmost cognizance and presence of mind.

The madness of King George springs to mind when I think of Trump, though of course I am bias against the right in general, so I doubt my opinion counts for much round here.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Whilst on some level your comment holds merit, especially if we are talking about a young Trump, however I don't see any evidence of Genius recently, unless of course he has been playing everyone by behaving and speaking in the way he does because it would win him the presidency...somehow.

If the latter is true, that would mean Trump is deliberately dumbing himself down just to appeal to the electorate, I guess it is going to be a while before the truth will out one way or another.

(post by Kromlech removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

edit on 16-7-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Real question should be "does the DNC and Lamestream Parrots have dementia ????

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Ia reply to: manuelram16

The feel free to got wrote a thread on that very topic

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I find it funny that we're supposed to discuss an opinion made by someone who's been on a lot of courses about the subject, so apparently, he's an expert.

Jesus

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

BWAHAHAHA...

"Fake news!!"

"Me nor any of my campaign ever collude with the Russians.. This is a witch hunt . I don't even know any Russians...

My son would never take the top 2 members of my campaign to meet with Russian spy's!

Fake news!!"

BWAHAHAHA

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
I find it funny that we're supposed to discuss an opinion made by someone who's been on a lot of courses about the subject, so apparently, he's an expert.

Jesus

Never claimed to be a expert

Care to actually address anything in the OP or you just got to leave it at putting word in my mouth??
edit on 17-7-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join