It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some kind of magic?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Ok, I have been debating about posting about this event over 2 days because I figure there will be people who will come here and say 'BS' but I've decided to post about it:

A couple of days ago my Blind came off the wall but thats not what i'm posting about, it's what fell onto the floor with the blind. I will post pics so you can see what type of blind it is and you'll notice that an attachment doesn't belong, now there was nothing else on the floor or hanging up. The question is where did it come from? At the time of the blind falling, I was trying to pull/wind the blind down, it's as if this other piece of plastic fell through a timeloop hole or something because it doesn't match my blind or anything else I have in the room,or it's as if someone somewhere else threw this piece of plastic through a timeloop hole. I really don't know how to explain it. It looks to me to be a curtain rail peg but I've never had a curtain up in my room and I've not had any curtains in any rooms since I moved here and i'm telling you I cleaned this room many times since moving here so it definitely was not on the floor or on the window seal. I just checked to see if it could have been sitting behind the radiator somehow until it was dislodged but it doesn' fit, it just drops all the way down and out the bottom, there's no way it could have been stuck there from the last owners!

Here are the photos where you will see that this piece/curtain peg doesn't fit my blind in any way at all:

In this first photo you'll see 2 attachments which are attached to the wall and the the blind has 2 other pieces on it which attach to the first 2 attachments either end of the blind (I'm sure those with blinds know what I'm talking about). Besides these attachments is the curtain rail peg which as you can see is clearly out of place.

2nd photo is the same just a different angle on the curtain peg.

This 3rd pic is just the blind (one end of it so you can see what i'm talking about as regards to attachments!

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Excuse me...

Edit: Those two similar looking things are part of the brackets that hold the blind up. When you pulled the blind (too hard) they came out of the wall brackets. One for each end
edit on 16-7-2017 by intrptr because: changed

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Could be a mistake by the manufacturer. I'm sure they make lots of different blinds, curtains etc. The piece could have gotten into your blind and just fell out.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Those are covers for the ends of a roller blind. I had the same thing happened took me about 10 min to figure out how to put them back in.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hellas

Could be a mistake by the manufacturer. I'm sure they make lots of different blinds, curtains etc. The piece could have gotten into your blind and just fell out.

No, it couldn't fall out. I've had this blind since I moved in which was 6 years ago. The ends of the roller (which the blind is attached to had plugs in them which i put in which then attach to the wall socket, they were still in when i picked the blind up off the floor so there's no way that curtain rail peg could have been stuck inside the blind roll

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Those are covers for the ends of a roller blind. I had the same thing happened took me about 10 min to figure out how to put them back in.

I know what they are as they were attached to the wall after I screwed them in. Those aren't what I'm talking about, I'm talking about the curtain rail peg which somehow appeared when the blind fell.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

No, it couldn't fall out. I've had this blind since I moved in which was 6 years ago. The ends of the roller (which the blind is attached to had plugs in them which i put in which then attach to the wall socket, they were still in when i picked the blind up off the floor so there's no way that curtain rail peg could have been stuck inside the blind roll

Well it's still more likely, then somebody throwing it through "time loop hole"

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Excuse me...

Edit: Those two similar looking things are part of the brackets that hold the blind up. When you pulled the blind (too hard) they came out of the wall brackets. One for each end

I'm not talking about those brackets! I'm talking about the curtain rail peg which has nothing to do with the blind.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Well it's still more likely, then somebody throwing it through "time loop hole"

How can it be more likely? The ends of the role were plugged up with attachments which fit onto the brackets which are screwed onto the wall.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Each of those things that look the same are what holds the blind up in the brackets, lets it spin to raise and lower. See the little pivot hole at the center of each one?

You see whatever you want to. If they fell the same time they are from the damn blind.

Are you that blind?

edit on 16-7-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
The blind cord tie down

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Each of those things that look the same are what holds the blind up in the brackets, lets it spin to raise and lower. See the little pivot hole at the center of each one?

You see whatever you want to. If they fell the same time they are from the damn blind.

Are you that blind?

As I said i'm not talking about those brackets and no they didn't fall at the same time, they were attached to the wall abeit not very securely as the stone in the wall is a bit of a problem and the screws wouldn't fit in as they should. I took those brackets off the wall just to show here what the blind attachments look like. The only thing that fell off totally was the blind and that curtain rail peg which has nothing to do with the blind.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
The blind cord tie down

The hook thingy...

Lots of other similarity for two end brackets:

image search

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
The blind cord tie down

Nope. It's nothing to do with the blind at all. if you look closely, it's not even the same colour.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Look familiar buddy? It is the Blind Chain safety hook you probably have not noticed it before because it fastens to the side jamb of your window or some one never even put it on and it has been just sitting on the window sill. But something tells me no matter how much proof you are given or no matter what people say you are going to believe in your "time loop" theory, which doesn't even make sense as a time loop would be a groundhog day scenario that would happen over and over again. Use your logic and reason and ask yourself what is more likely, that this is a piece of the blind that I have not noticed before?, or it fell through a portal from another dimension?

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reckon its possible it was inside the rolled up blind and dropped out when it fell down perhaps

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Any MODS here to close this thread or dump it in the bin?

It must have been attached to the beaded pull thing which brings the blind up and down, only i just never noticed it.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Any MODS here to close this thread or dump it in the bin?

It must have been attached to the beaded pull thing which brings the blind up and down, only i just never noticed it.

well.. dont feel too bad lol..

but wow the reading comprehension of many in this thread continuing to ramble about the parts you already identified was disheartening.

anyway.

mystery solved.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc
Exactly as I said , and you put the finishing touches on it.

new topics

top topics

join