It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump campaign paid $50,000 to Trump Jr's lawyer before emails released

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Before using campaign funds to pay any legal expenses, a Member should consult with the Ethics Committee to ensure that the legal services are ones that the Member may properly pay with campaign funds.

We all know "Trump" +"Ethics" just don't go hand in hand !!

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: Damiel

You don't spend $50,000 for legal representation because you are innocent. Are trump supporters really this stupid?

Actually you do... Especially when the people coming after you dont care about the truth and whose sole purpose is to do as much damage to you as possible.

Secondly white house lawyers dont have the luxury of attorney client privilege - its doesnt exist.

Okay, well all we want is the, I don't know how much simpler to put this, the truth. For months he lied, and lied. I don't think the man even knows what the truth is anymore. So I hope this lawyer gets him to tell the truth. I somehow do not think that is what the lawyer will do. It would more likely than not incriminate him.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Democrats are great at creating storm clouds. But there's never any rain or lightning.

Meanwhile their Nationwide losses at the voting booths continue unabated. How stupid is that?

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join