It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting South East Michigan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Could they have been personal drones flying in the area? Lit up and flying back and forth....then only to have someone turn off the light remotely while it is still flying?

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
So far all the prosaic explanations given do not match the description of the sighting. Lanterns merging into one and then vanishing doesn't happen, and flares don't travel parallel to the ground or move fast, or move irregularly like zigging or zagging accross the sky.
I smoke outside all night long and have done so for years even when it's -10* below. I always like gazing at the stars and stuff. I like looking at the stars in northern Michigan without the light pollution from the city. I'm 40 years old and I'm a skeptic about aliens and stuff. I have 2 airports near by and I've seen planes and helicopters all my life. I've never seen anything like this. To me this was not planes or helicopters. If someone wants to say Chinese lanterns so be it. I would just like to know if anyone else in the area saw it too.
edit on 16-7-2017 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
So far all the prosaic explanations given do not match the description of the sighting. Lanterns merging into one and then vanishing doesn't happen, and flares don't travel parallel to the ground or move fast, or move irregularly like zigging or zagging accross the sky.

Any set of objects can appear to merge at a relative distance
Flares can travel parallel to the ground with a good enough crosswind
I guess I missed the zig-zagging part...

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Could be drones. Some were sent by the military to a few states for law-enforcement . May be a good reason why the officers were in pursuit.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome
As I'm watching the 3 merged into 1 then shortly after it just disappeared.

I have witnessed something very similar.
Three orbs merging into one very bright one and then zipping off.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

originally posted by: wantsome
As I'm watching the 3 merged into 1 then shortly after it just disappeared.

I have witnessed something very similar.
Three orbs merging into one very bright one and then zipping off.

When I lived in Michigan, I saw the opposite. A bright light split into 3 smaller ones, and then all 3 disappeared after a couple of minutes.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Not saying this is what you saw for sure, but these days droning is growing in popularity and they sure look like ufos. Purdy cool this armada.

I bet this thing with a thousand watt light has freaked some people out, especially if you were in it's light.

Then there are the super fast racing drones too, and one of these buggers in the sky would trip some out too....zooom

edit on 0pmf31580331 by waftist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: wantsomeUnless I am mistaken, you are fairly close to the Selfridge Air National Guard Base, correct? Could it possibly have been something to do with that?

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
DRL is Jedi training

And an ESPN SPORT

Who knew???

A seriously kick ass video for geeks

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Well as of today nothing in the media about it. I did some searches and there have been other sightings in my area recently. Who knows what it was. It was interesting none the less. Hopefully if there is something other worldly here they let themselves become known sooner or later. I would love to watch people freak out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join