It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. Ron DeSantis says that HIC is bringing in big names to investigate leaks from Obama holdovers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Devin stepped down after the ahem...confusion of where some documentation may have come from..remember?

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Perhaps they should look for the leakers in the Oval office of Trumps inner circle. The WH is in melt down and loyalties change from day to day.

Nice deflection anything useful to contribute. I start to wonder why news like this aren't posted sooner on here.

Edit: Pol is dismantling the russian narrative right now btw but we can't discuss it here because hacked emails from the U.S. State Department are involed. Happening of a lifetime and i can't post it on ATS.

I just had a look - pretty big news if the hack is confirmed - it confirms a big name which is not being released. The news is also through ForeignPolicy.com which can be linked here because they have not linked any docs or named any names...

foreignpolicy.com...

“The U.S. State Department officer’s email has been hacked,” the email announced, and included at least two years’ worth of personal emails from the private Gmail account of a State Department official working in the secretive intelligence arm of the State Department focusing on Russia. The sender said the archive included exchanges between the official and “CIA officers and other intelligence agencies, mainstream media, NGOs, and international funds” that would “give you evidence of who is responsible for agenda formation in many countries worldwide, especially where the situation is insecure.” The official involved is in a senior position in the State Department’s Bureau of Intelligence and Research, according to a 2017 department directory. Even though the official’s name is public, Foreign Policy is not identifying him at the department’s request, citing security concerns.

edit on 16/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join