It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is the biggest threat to mankind

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Communism the atheist political agenda has probably killed 100 to 200 million
Go figure

Godless are just as bad as the religious, why don't we just blame those who deserve it instead of trying to blame those we don't like

i easily blame the vatican for failing to liquidate the vast majority of assets and sacrifice its luxuriant empire to feed the hungry, clothe the poor, provide medicine to the sick and insulate the helpless against the tragedies of war, poverty, and disease while also encouraging all of the wealthy stadium preachers around the world to take similar action and inspire equal change in their flocks. organized religion is too expensive for their own philosophies and it fosters a hypocritical spirit that runs rampant around the world.

Me too
Tax them

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: skippytjc

Wow what an original idea for an incorrect thread.

Whether or not God exists is something you
have zero knowledge of. And even less authority
to proclaim such a bombastic announcement.

You don't even know how to debate the subject.

Thread blows
edit on Rpm70818v00201800000022 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Someone please post this on the international skeptics forum. They slander, humiliate, and ban people who expose them for the lying frauds they are. If anything, they are the greatest threat to humankind.

www.internationalskeptics.com...

She's more right than she knows!

THE TRUTH ABOUT JAMES RANDI:

NOW WHO OR WHAT DID SHE SPEAK TO AND WHAT WAS ASKED OF HER?

Randi with his SKULL CANE is a fitting final image of this man and his IDEOLOGY OF DEATH...

Full explanation:

nostradamusart.wordpress.com...

Under Construction:

WATCH THE PROCESS

oparchangelcom.wordpress.com...

SPOT THE LOONIE!

spotheloonie.wordpress.com...

edit on 9-7-2018 by DaveMabus because: time

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   
The thread title is correct and not correct. Let me explain.

God sent his only-begotten son to save humanity that puts faith in him, but not many will do so.

And also God will execute justice upon every single human in the near future.

Thus God is a threat to you individually if you are unjust and do not exercise faith in Jesus and repent of your sins.

But as for humankind. God is the Savior. We will never cease to exist because of his undeserved kindness and mercy.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: redletter

sounds like a cosmic version of the cuban missile crisis. remember how that went?

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

sounds like a cosmic version of the cuban missile crisis. remember how that went?

Ahh, but you are missing one big thing. God can read the heart. Also he has installed his king, Jesus Christ, and he also can read the heart.

Notice how he will judge:

(Isaiah 11:2-4) . . .And the spirit of Jehovah will settle upon him, The spirit of wisdom and of understanding, The spirit of counsel and of mightiness, The spirit of knowledge and of the fear of Jehovah.  3 And he will find delight in the fear of Jehovah. He will not judge by what appears to his eyes, Nor reprove simply according to what his ears hear.  4 He will judge the lowly with fairness, And with uprightness he will give reproof in behalf of the meek ones of the earth. He will strike the earth with the rod of his mouth And put the wicked to death with the breath of his lips.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

How could people, who have dedicated their beliefs and ideals to a power that is the definition of love and kindness, kill each other by the millions and millions?

Because religion tells people not to think, just believe, so they refuse to think.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: redletter

Ahh, but you are missing one big thing. God can read the heart. Also he has installed his king, Jesus Christ, and he also can read the heart.

Notice how he will judge:

(Isaiah 11:2-4) . . .And the spirit of Jehovah will settle upon him, The spirit of wisdom and of understanding, The spirit of counsel and of mightiness, The spirit of knowledge and of the fear of Jehovah.  3 And he will find delight in the fear of Jehovah. He will not judge by what appears to his eyes, Nor reprove simply according to what his ears hear.  4 He will judge the lowly with fairness, And with uprightness he will give reproof in behalf of the meek ones of the earth. He will strike the earth with the rod of his mouth And put the wicked to death with the breath of his lips.

psychic powers or not, a nuke is a nuke is a nuke. and pointing a nuke at the human race is a bad start to a loving and diplomatic relationship. comes across as more dictatorship than anything else.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Not Gods fault because there is no God. We are still a very primitive and destructive race, and while we have these things, we will always believe in fairy tales unfortunately

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

"Die Religion ... ist das Opium des Volkes"... Isn't that what he said..? Doesn't matter it is more important to understand what is written that how it is written.

I always had a suspicion that religion is somekind of "natural" means to keep the number of people in check. There wil always be some religious war somewhere...

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I am on the verge of tears. I am so overwhelmed. I am filled with hurt. I am filled with utter... it is hard to describe - it is the opposite of freedom. People do not want me to be free, to be liberated in my soul, in my mind, and my heart. The more that people see my heart is free based on my expression of freedom and love in my spirit, the more that they make sure they persecute me, all of a sudden they treat me differently than they did before. For example now my roommate is sitting right outside my door and just sitting there listening to me, and that has been happening for 3 days now. But it is not just him - it is 30 people that I see every day. People see the way I act from my body language, as good, upright, and loving, and they retaliate against me by showing my how much scum they are in their spirit. They act against me because they see that I am just. They know deep down that they are not just - that they harbor hatred against all of humanity. SO when they witness somebody like me who is kind to all of the humans and animals in the world, and who does not have any judgments against human beings but expresses freely through my spirit of love - they really hate me for it and then they start committing actions against me.

But in this case with me it is a spiritual war. They are enemies of God. And they see God in me, and they become incredibly negative upon witnessing the love and freedom that exists within the spirit of God.

They deny it, but it is real how much hatred and animosity that people have towards others. It is very much true that they are enemies of what is good, what is just, what is upright, and what is the Truth. It is a strong delusion in the world. They think that in order to "win" a human must be "tough." So when they see me who is fragile, and sensitive and soft, they are extremely confused about how I win. So they challenge me. After the challenges they witness that I work for God, by keeping patience and love even towards me enemies. And the delusion is so strong that they work harder to cause harm to my spirit. They are not happy until they have brought me down. So they act in every way to cause harm by disrespecting me and treating me unlike how they would want to be treated themselves.

But the truth is that they do not hate me - they hate God. Everybody thinks that because God loves us unconditionally, that God loves them even when they do exactly the opposite of what God asks of us to be. They are ignorant. God does not love their actions. That is why the place hell exists. Because God is not happy with them, who murder and lie and steal to no end. Just because I have found the truth - I am an object of scorn. I am treated ever more harshly by the oppresive in this world, and even those people who do not oppress, treat me ever more badly and with injustice because even they become jealous and envious over how I can understand things that they do not. They do not realize that is it very hard to come to wisdom and understanding, and the only way to do it is to learn intensely from those who know, and read from them and learn from them. Sometimes they don't even know what they are arguing about - they just know that envy causes them to want to be more right than I am, so they commit to a struggle to be on top - but that is all a delusion, it is all lies and there is no truth in them, so it is like a cycle and will not ever cease.

THEY HAVE MADE THEMSELVES ENEMIES OF GOD. THEY CONSIDER GOD A THREAT TO THEM. BECAUSE GOD WILL MAKE SURE THEY WILL NEVER HAVE PRIDE OR ARROGANCE AGAIN. FOR THE FIRST TIME A POWER ABOVE THEM WILL FORCE THEM TO COME TO TERMS WITH HOW WRONG THEY ARE, AND THE FACT THAT THEY ARE NOT RIGHT IN ANYTHING, WHEN THEY THOUGH BY ARROGANCE THAT THEY WERE RIGHT IN EVERYTHING.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Not so, more too you blittering moron

Creation screams of the creator, look around

You're gonna have to look around yourself

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MatterIsLight

I am on the verge of tears. I am so overwhelmed. I am filled with hurt. I am filled with utter... it is hard to describe - it is the opposite of freedom. People do not want me to be free, to be liberated in my soul, in my mind, and my heart. The more that people see my heart is free based on my expression of freedom and love in my spirit, the more that they make sure they persecute me, all of a sudden they treat me differently than they did before. For example now my roommate is sitting right outside my door and just sitting there listening to me, and that has been happening for 3 days now. But it is not just him - it is 30 people that I see every day. People see the way I act from my body language, as good, upright, and loving, and they retaliate against me by showing my how much scum they are in their spirit. They act against me because they see that I am just. They know deep down that they are not just - that they harbor hatred against all of humanity. SO when they witness somebody like me who is kind to all of the humans and animals in the world, and who does not have any judgments against human beings but expresses freely through my spirit of love - they really hate me for it and then they start committing actions against me.

But in this case with me it is a spiritual war. They are enemies of God. And they see God in me, and they become incredibly negative upon witnessing the love and freedom that exists within the spirit of God.

They deny it, but it is real how much hatred and animosity that people have towards others. It is very much true that they are enemies of what is good, what is just, what is upright, and what is the Truth. It is a strong delusion in the world. They think that in order to "win" a human must be "tough." So when they see me who is fragile, and sensitive and soft, they are extremely confused about how I win. So they challenge me. After the challenges they witness that I work for God, by keeping patience and love even towards me enemies. And the delusion is so strong that they work harder to cause harm to my spirit. They are not happy until they have brought me down. So they act in every way to cause harm by disrespecting me and treating me unlike how they would want to be treated themselves.

But the truth is that they do not hate me - they hate God. Everybody thinks that because God loves us unconditionally, that God loves them even when they do exactly the opposite of what God asks of us to be. They are ignorant. God does not love their actions. That is why the place hell exists. Because God is not happy with them, who murder and lie and steal to no end. Just because I have found the truth - I am an object of scorn. I am treated ever more harshly by the oppresive in this world, and even those people who do not oppress, treat me ever more badly and with injustice because even they become jealous and envious over how I can understand things that they do not. They do not realize that is it very hard to come to wisdom and understanding, and the only way to do it is to learn intensely from those who know, and read from them and learn from them. Sometimes they don't even know what they are arguing about - they just know that envy causes them to want to be more right than I am, so they commit to a struggle to be on top - but that is all a delusion, it is all lies and there is no truth in them, so it is like a cycle and will not ever cease.

THEY HAVE MADE THEMSELVES ENEMIES OF GOD. THEY CONSIDER GOD A THREAT TO THEM. BECAUSE GOD WILL MAKE SURE THEY WILL NEVER HAVE PRIDE OR ARROGANCE AGAIN. FOR THE FIRST TIME A POWER ABOVE THEM WILL FORCE THEM TO COME TO TERMS WITH HOW WRONG THEY ARE, AND THE FACT THAT THEY ARE NOT RIGHT IN ANYTHING, WHEN THEY THOUGH BY ARROGANCE THAT THEY WERE RIGHT IN EVERYTHING.

There is no God. You do not need a God to be a loving, caring, giving person. In fact, if you have read the bible, you would know about the hateful, violence, sexism, homophobic passages in the bible that believer tend to ignore.

God is not a loving God, he is what we made him, and that us primitive, arragont, ignorant, hateful, violent, sexist etc

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Well the christian version of god already killed every living thing on the planet except a handful of each species (ark) according to their own beliefs anyway so yes god has already proven your title if you are christian. I think judaism believes the same but havent checked. Not sure on the other major religions but i think many of them do have a global flood as part of their traditions.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnb
Well the christian version of god already killed every living thing on the planet except a handful of each species (ark) according to their own beliefs anyway so yes god has already proven your title if you are christian. I think judaism believes the same but havent checked. Not sure on the other major religions but i think many of them do have a global flood as part of their traditions.

promising to be nice is apparently worth more than having genocidal powers that can rewrite all of reality.

#ThanosDidNothingWrong

edit on 16-7-2018 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Did you skip breakfast?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaveMabus
Someone please post this on the international skeptics forum. They slander, humiliate, and ban people who expose them for the lying frauds they are. If anything, they are the greatest threat to humankind.

www.internationalskeptics.com...

She's more right than she knows!

Wait, a person in this video is claiming "the divine" came to her and had a clear conversation with her, telling her that James Randi is really a psychic and showed her all this stuff and that's the proof that Randi is a fraud?

As usual these people claim to have fluent conversations with some metaphysical entity but the entity can never tell them anything they can use to prove their claims.
The lady could call James Randi and say "think of a long sentence and say it out loud a bunch of times" then she could ask this "divine" what Randi said and she could call him back and tell him the sentence. Boom, done, that's it.
Yet that will never happen.

She could ask the entity for one thing about space that we don't know that we could aim Hubble telescope at and see it or at least post some science facts on her channel that haven't yet been discovered that the "divine" told her.
Strangely the "divine" only tells her current metaphysics that exactly matches our current metaphysics and that humanity is messing up the planet. Wow, so amazing!!!!

Her psychic readings match the vague silly crap that all other psychics use to fool people, what a coincidence.
How could this possibly be of any use on a skeptics forum?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

The thread title is correct and not correct. Let me explain.

God sent his only-begotten son to save humanity that puts faith in him, but not many will do so.

Not many? I think over one third of global population are Christians.

Strange. For being justice, God seemly ignore every single human in pre-jesus time, except the Israelites.

Thus God is a threat to you individually if you are unjust and do not exercise faith in Jesus and repent of your sins.

Explain "faith in Jesus". Because to Christians "faith in Jesus" is equal to identifying Jesus as Triune God. Not "the way" Jesus taught. And this kind of "faith in Jesus" as a Triune God is blasphemy to the teaching of prophets and messiahs pre-jesus time.

But as for humankind. God is the Savior. We will never cease to exist because of his undeserved kindness and mercy.

See? You are contradicting yourself. How is God become the saviour to humankind if god threaten individual person? A saviour of humankind doesn't demand anything in return. The bible already negate, "god is saviour", by threatening people with false doctrine such as trinity and hail to Mary.
edit on 24-9-2018 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

All religions™ are 'different' this 'difference' makes them the 'same' so remove what is the 'same' and the truth will be revealed...

Worship = War Ship

Ford™ v. Chevy™

See You when You get there...

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
My Father does art in Heaven...

new topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join