It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Trump colluded with Russia why did the Obama administration allow him to get elected?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
No one would have believed him and it would not have mattered anyway. Nothing was going to sway the rural county voters for anyone else but Trump. They really believed in their religious and opiate hazed minds, he would rescue them.

This makes no sense. The DNC stated that the FBI has evidence of the russian collusion. Why wouldn't they release it to stop a foreign agent becoming POTUS? I'm not talking about the voters. If the russian collusion story were true it would've never come to Trump getting elected in the first place.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Nothing has to make sense. It only matters what the electorate believes. The Russians figured that out.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

This is the only question you should ask yourself. Why was nobody preventing Trump from getting elected in the first place? Even if Hillary had won the fact would still remain that the Obama adminstration would still have watched and stood idly by if Trump had won. So how does that make any sense to you?

Careful now, the logic you are imploring people to use may cause cognitive dissonance to kick in. These days critical thinking results in being triggered!

This thread should be fun to watch!

Yeah i can already see that. It's all about voters and deflection. The question is very simple but people are still reluctant to answer it. This is just weird.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Because he's who "they" wanted as president, that's why his election wasn't stopped.

Look at the state of America right now, it's exactly how "they" want it. Everyone is so pissed off at each other that any kind of unity is impossible at this point. They don't want us to come together, they want us divided and fighting each other. Trump and the media have facilitated their agenda perfectly so far.
edit on 7/15/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Two important points for me are 1 Both Hillary and Kerry made mention of loosing the information war . That is what happens when you arm the population with electronic devices . 2 Zbigniew Brzezinski gave a speech at the CFR where he said the biggest danger they faced in the 21st century was the electorate becoming politically aware ... So the only thing I can come up with that might answer your question is that "The Donald" was their trump card . That is my story and I am sticking to it
eta

edit on 15-7-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
To be fair, Obama is an idiot...

This fact notwithstanding, the answer is clear:
Trump did not collude with the Russians...

But it is of unending joy watching Obamas legacy completely erased...
Obamas presidency by executive order has easily been erased and trump may see up to 3 Supreme Court nominations fall to him....

It's hysterical to watch progressives act so hysterical...

Thanks liberals for the continued joy as I watch y'all drive the Russia narrative while unknowingly making a joke of yourselves and spending whatever political capital democrats had left in this country...

So, as always, cry me a river liberals...

-Chris

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

You hate liberals don't you? Good job, your hate is fueling their agenda. The more divided we become the more we lose.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Again, I've asked this question so many times without ever getting an answer - what is there to lose by having hope in Trump?

I remember the day of the election I found myself in a state of pure despair, because I knew that Hillary was going to continue the march to the satanic NWO. As the election night unfolded I had some of the greatest laughter of my life, laughter that comes back whenever I see the heinous one!

Hahahaha the laughter stems from the very hope you speak of, no matter what anyone has to say the politicians in DC make Trump look like an angel, regardless of the social engineering efforts of the elite.

a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Sadly he definitely was, he was subpoenaed to testify and plead the fifth. My concern here is that he is compromised in some way shape or form, perhaps this is why Podesta/Clinton and the rest of the sicko's remain free, time will tell.

Sorry about the off topic post OP, just clarifying a point, I shall not cause any more thread drift!
edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731amSaturday11 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

What if winning does not turn out the way you want? Will you tell your grandchildren that winning was worth it?

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Sublimecraft

It's a shame that you can't see the difference between Trump telling his supporters that their votes won't count because the system is rigged, AND a foreign government pulling a WaterGate caper and robbing/copying DNC files, strategies, emails, etc., then publishing questionable information that they found, in order to sway public perception for the candidate that promises to pay them back through political favors.

Fake news - please post the political favours that were promised with links to proof. There is also no evidence that the Russian govt hacked the DNC.

!) Changed the Republican Nation Party Platform to rescind aide to arm anti-Russian rebels in the Ukraine,
2) Tried to repeal sanctions
3) Fired (nut job) Comey, easing pressure between US and Russian relationships.
4) Settled the pending $230 Million Magnistsky case, shortly after firing Preet Bharra, before it went to trial, for $6 million.
5) Trying to stop Congress from imposing more/harsher santions on Russia

Just off the top of my head

ETA: Tried to set a Joint Cyber-Security Unit with Russia..LOL

edit on 15-7-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

My parents are southern democrats and classically liberal...they are among the kindest people I've ever known...
They Believe in American exceptionalism and the greatness of American ideals...
It's odd to think of a democrat who espouses such beliefs but go watch a JFK speech if u get a chance...
He doesn't spend his time apologizing for being atop of the social Darwinian ladder where America resides in perpetuity...

Democrats and republicans alike once agreed that American Exceptionalism not only existed but should be exported to all corners of the globe…
My how things of changed on your side of the aisle...
Y'all seem to forget that we split the atom and walked on the moon!!!
Y'all would rather us bow to five times a day to the magic moon God of Arabia rather than simply acknowledge the truth…

But I digress...

Obama, like any progressive(neo-liberal), is a moral relativist and does not see the world in terms of good or evil, right or wrong, black or white…
He sees only shades of gray and one where any and all behaviors can be explained no,matter how depraved...
Which explains why he is able to sympathize with sharia but that's a whole different discussion...

Anyhow, I am a moralist and am therefore incapable of hate...it's anathema to my ethos.

-Chris

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

So you basically just hate russia. Weird i thought the cold war was over and we should all try to get along. Kumba ya and all that crap. For a party that supposedly is anti-war the Liberals are awfully eager of going to war. Dat logic. I don't get it.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Hahahaha the laughter stems from the very hope you speak of, no matter what anyone has to say the politicians in DC make Trump look like an angel, regardless of the social engineering efforts of the elite.
I remember that laughter was the only reaction I had hearing the results .Oh and a big smile for the whole day with fits of laughter because it didn't matter if it was a good or a bad thing but it sure was funny .

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Exactly who benefits from keeping Russia as an enemy?

Are you pro war with Russia?

I really do not understand how anyone, regardless of political affiliation, prefers MAD to co-operation.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Trump did not collude with the Russians.

Trump may not have but dimwit Jr sure did. Also isn't it funny that Trump started crying about emails right after Jr met with the Russian? Real coincidence for something that never happened.

But it is of unending joy watching Obamas legacy completely erased.

Yes millions thrown off healthcare.
Rivers and the air being polluted again.
Foreign companies having the right to claim eminent domain on Americans land.
Yes seeing companies rape this nation is something to be happy about.

Thanks liberals for the continued joy as I watch y'all drive the Russia narrative while unknowingly making a joke of yourselves and spending whatever political capital democrats had left in this country.

Even Republicans are starting to turn on Donnie and hopefully this will lead to both parties breaking up.

So, as always, cry me a river liberals.

Actually that river is diverted from your whiner in chief that is always crying about the media, Hillary or Obama.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Wait there was something the anti-Trump crowd conveniently left out when the whole muh evil Donald Junior email connection started. Moment...any minute....ah that's rght. Donald Junior is a civilian. That was the one. Almost forgot to mention that sorry my bad.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Wait there was something the anti-Trump crowd conveniently left out when the whole muh evil Donald Junior email connection started. Moment...any minute....ah that's rght. Donald Junior is a civilian. That was the one. Almost forgot to mention that sorry my bad.

So is the president, so that can't really be used as an excuse, all politicians are, and the cabinet of the president
That doesn't mean they aren't bound by certain legal statutes

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

You also forgot to mention he was part of the Trump campaign team. The fact that he is a civilian has nothing to do with it so yes your bad. Here is the definition of collusion "noun: collusion secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: RomeByFire

I have long maintained the same and he could very easily be plan B, at least during the run up to the election I thought so.

What has causef me to think differently, is him ending the TPP, going against the Paris Accord, and working with Russia in Syria, I do not want to forget about the declaration of war against child/human trafficking. ( I am aware of Trump being in Epsteins black book)

Granted those could all be chess moves that could be there to throw people like me off, but I have come around to the idea that there is a split in the intelligence/military, the black budget drug dealing/organ/human traffickers and those standing against them.

It is possible that Trump was put up by the benevolent aspect of our intelligence/military, as bat**** crazy as that sounds. Steve Pieczenik said as much a week before the election and I thought he was full of it, now I am not so sure.

Time will tell undoubtedly.

Like I said, I could be wrong. I'm an imperfect human, lol, I'm not too concerned about it.

I stopped taking politics seriously. I don't believe in the Russian collusion stuff, and Trump has made some agreeable moves. Still, though, there are aspects of him and this "movement," that's come along with it that I find no different than Obama supporters with their hope and change rhetoric.

If I'm wrong, that's fantastic. Trump isn't what the powers that be want.

But I'm not buying it, personally.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Putin is a snake.

I think Al Wilson might have been onto something!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join