It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and Brigette Macron

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Making compliments is now creepy? Holy # this is awesome. People have now truly reached the level of being braindead. Please nuke this planet before we infest other planets as well.

This is what I am beginning to awaken to more and more. People are unable to comprehend that all people don't follow the same rules of engagement socially, in business, in politics, in personal interactions.

People, mostly libs, like boxes. They are comfortable with "boxes". They want everybody to fit into their preconceived idea of what you should be. Unconventionality and eccentricity bothers their sensibilities and they love to slap some hateful or judgmental label on a person that doesn't conform exactly like they expect.

Had President Trump reached over and groped the woman, the OP would have a point. But, he knows women, and whether she admits it or not, I'm sure she felt pleased. I had a similar thing happen to me a few weeks ago when I was introduced to a gentlemen and he gave me a rather personal compliment as he took my hand. At first I thought, "that's kind of a personal thing to say", but as I got to know him over the next hour or so, I understood more about his unique personality and left feeling uplifted and appreciative of his initial expression.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

you call it boxes, we call it class/no class.

Trump has no class, it exudes in everything that he does.

And no article needed in the OP, we all know he is a pussy grabber and I posted an article about him being a compulsive lip kisser of beautiful women, he hosted the Miss universe contests for crying out loud.
edit on 16-7-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: queenofswords

you call it boxes, we call it class/no class.

Trump has no class, it exudes in everything that he does.

And no article needed in the OP, we all know he is a pussy grabber and I posted an article about him being a compulsive lip kisser of beautiful women, he hosted the Miss universe contests for crying out loud.

Yes. We all know the dems have so much more class. The reason why so many protested with huge plastic vaginas around their faces. Now that's real class. Surprised men didn't do the same but there would be an uproar as people called them d****heads.

Why is it so wrong to host pageants? You prove over and over Les was correct about his thread. You attack Trump on character and looks and not policy.

I'd give a pretty penny to hear what many politicians say when they think it's " private" , including dems.

No ... sorry veracity ...but the dems have a long way to go before they can point the finger for having no class.
edit on 16-7-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

i never said dems have more class...you are the one picking on the dems saying they "box" everything.

In retrospect to this thread content, i said that its not so much "boxing everything" but separating class from no class.

Trump may make some good decisions. So far mostly bad in my opinion. HIs class and child-like behavior is an embarrassment to this whole country.

If i wanted to talk about his policy on political subjects, i would have made a thread about that, however, this thread is titled "Trump and Brigette Macron"

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: Sheye

i never said dems have more class...you are the one picking on the dems saying they "box" everything.

In retrospect to this thread content, i said that its not so much "boxing everything" but separating class from no class.

Trump may make some good decisions. So far mostly bad in my opinion. HIs class and child-like behavior is an embarrassment to this whole country.

If i wanted to talk about his policy on political subjects, i would have made a thread about that, however, this thread is titled "Trump and Brigette Macron"

Well obviously it takes more class to point out less , so in fact you are saying ,you as dem have more class.
I also said nothing about " boxes"... that was another member.

Anyhow , seeing as you are the classy one who points out classlessness ( wouldn't even accept a sincere compliment from a colleague of your husband )... why don't you clue those vagina heads in about how silly they look on behalf of so many of us.

The president is meeting all sorts of wordly figures. Who's to say he's not taking his cue from how others are communicating with his wife. And if he's not, so what .. it was a simple gesture not meant to be malicious or undermining.

I can't believe what people are making a big deal about ... now that is classless !
edit on 16-7-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join