It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and Brigette Macron

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I would feel so uncomfortable if someone I had just met commented on my physique. Also, if I were a guy and noticed that someone was looking at my wife/girlfriend that way...I would not only feel uncomfortable as well, but want to knock him in the face.

However, this is our president...and Im not surprised...so its ok and expected.

Such a creeper.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
I would feel so uncomfortable if someone I had just met commented on my physique. Also, if I were a guy and noticed that someone was looking at my wife/girlfriend that way...I would not only feel uncomfortable as well, but want to knock him in the face.

However, this is our president...and Im not surprised...so its ok and expected.

Such a creeper.

www.nytimes.com...

Are you so sure other politicians haven't commented on Melania's appearance in front of Trump.. maybe he got his cue from Marcon on how to compliment the ladies.

You're taking one incident without really knowing what the world of politics is about close up. You honestly think Melania wasn't fawned over by Justin Trudeau. There are pics of him doing exactly that !
edit on 15-7-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

'You're in such good shape' is creepy? I'm a personal trainer, so I comment all the time, men and women, on their physique. And knock someone in the face for looking at your partner?

only insecure people will share your sentiments.

This is nothing at all veracity..

edit on 15-7-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I found this even funnier, Trumps reaction is amazing.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

'You're in such good shape' is creepy? I'm a personal trainer, so I comment all the time, men and women, on their physique. And knock someone in the face for looking at your partner?

only insecure people will share your sentiments.

This is nothing at all veracity..

Trump is not a personal trainer, he is a known womanizer who has claimed that he just grabs women by the pussy. With that in mind...ab it creepier no?

Also, I am not insecure, I myself have been in brigette-like situations and it's extremely annoying.

Also, if anyone comments on my physical physique upon first meeting...yes, it's creepy. I'm sure Macron and Trudeau know how to compliment a beautiful lady without being creepy.
edit on 15-7-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I found this even funnier, Trumps reaction is amazing.

Lol, thanks

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I had something similar happen to me once. I travelled with my husband to one of his business conferences, and at some event he introduced me to a business colleague of his. As I was shaking the guy's hand, the first words out of his mouth were " you're beautiful!" Yep, it was awkward and creeped me out. It just wasn't appropriate.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

So you're admitting your bias. Which is fine, but I don't think it's creepy at all. Trump and macron have a serious bromance going on, and Trump wasn't in no way trying to be creepy, but he was being a gentleman. I would assume most women in their 50's are not that confident in their bodies, so to hear it from somebody that has a beautiful wife of his own, is a sweet gesture, and i bet she didn't feel offended at all.

They are french after all, and she dated macron when he was only 15.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I would not have started this thread if I hadn't been in similar situations. It's very annoying, especially upon first meeting.

I expect behavior like that from trump tho.

Not that he has done anything illegal, just says a lot about his character.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I'm sure he thought he was being a nice gentleman. It's the thought that counts. Unfortunately not many genuine good thoughts in that head.

Still creepy.

edit on 15-7-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Only because it's Trump right?

I bet you wouldn't mind it if the handsome Trudeau called you beautiful.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Nope, that would be creepy also, but people with class tend to have better character.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Making compliments is now creepy? Holy # this is awesome. People have now truly reached the level of being braindead. Please nuke this planet before we infest other planets as well.
edit on 15-7-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I guess you have to have class first to understand when someone is being classless.

Upon first meeting, making comments on physical appearance is not...well, classy.

and coming from trump, a known womanizer and pussy-grabber, its extremely creepy.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Nope, that would be creepy also, but people with class tend to have better character.

And how can you be so sure all these classy politicians haven't expressed compliments much simiar to Melania.

I'll bet you your classy a** kissing Trudeau did just that.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

I cannot be sure, i just have a feeling that Trudeau and Macron have class...they portray it in everything they do.

Drumpf portrays...lack of class in everything that he does.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

It's typical of him to place value on a woman based on her physical appearance. It's what he does all the time. Instead of saying something like "I hear you are doing great work with organizing more city parks", or "so you have a degree in ...(whatever)" , he focuses on the looks. He doesn't do that with men.
edit on 15-7-2017 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I cannot be sure, i just have a feeling that Trudeau and Macron have class...they portray it in everything they do.

Just a feeling..?.. have you seen the pic of Trudeau holding Melania's hand and staring at her with admiration . I'd download it, but I have a hard time with pics 😕

He's obviously trying to charm her, and maybe it worked , so Trump is trying it on Marcon's wife.

You would pick apart anything done by trump, which only reinforces what others on this board say about anti trump peeps.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

It's typical of him to place value on a woman based on her physical appearance. It's what he does all the time. Instead of saying something like "I hear you are doing great work with organizing more city parks", or "so you have a degree in ...(whatever)" , he focuses on the looks. He doesn't do that with men.

He sees woman as trophies and accessories for men. It was also very telling that he hosted the MIss Universe contest where he sexually harassed the women and impulsively kissed them on the lips.

www.newsweek.com...

and when trump was being accused of sexual assault he said "look at her, i dont think so"

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

Just a feeling..?.. have you seen the pic of Trudeau holding Melania's hand and staring at her with admiration . I'd download it, but I have a hard time with pics 😕

He's obviously trying to charm her, and maybe it worked , so Trump is trying it on Marcon's wife.

You would pick apart anything done by trump, which only reinforces what others on this board say about anti trump peeps.

lol, im sure its not the same as his "holding hand" long handshake with Brigitte and looking her up and down.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join