It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today’s Republicans Will Not Follow the Lead of Nixonian Republicans and Urge Trump to Resign

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

Russians did not interfere in the 2016 election.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: theworldisnotenough

originally posted by: Trueman

You perfectly know what kind of crap was the other option. You must thank God to have Trump instead, Russians or not.

All that you are saying is that it is...

THE END

Then you must blame Obama for taking us to this point. Trump is a consequence of 8 years of democratic/liberal stupidity. DEAL WITH IT NOW.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
.....yawn.....

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Did Nixon rack up a host of accomplishments in his first 6 months, like the great President Trump?

2017 Republicans may be scared to death of the minority Democrat party, but they're not about to stop the progress made by the Trump administration. Particularly when they can ride those coat-tails to victory in the 2018 mid-terms.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   

But How are, and how will Russia help the GOP? By exposing and leaking crimes committed by democrats? Even Obama crushed the idea that any votes were hacked or changed, at least by Russia and any other foreign government. The DNC has already exposed themselves as a criminal enterprise along with Hillary. Known felons aiding and abetting each other. Treason too, but not by Trump or any republicans.
If Russia was in fact helping expose corruption in the democrat party, then honest patriotic democrats should welcome that, unless they want anarchy, murder, fraud, theft, etc. in the party they support. Hint: They do want that and they are condoning that.

edit on 16-7-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Explain to me like I'm 3 years old how Russia influenced our election. Did they rig voting machines? Change votes?

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Jesus, can you guys get your heads out of your a**es? 8 years ago the Republicans were outright demolished in the presidential elections. Instead of fixing the party, they sat on the sidelines and pointed fingers while bringing up any stupid theory that they could to get Obama to resign or prove ineligible for the seat. Now, all of you holier than thou democrats that screamed at the birthers to just shut up and get over it are doing the exact same thing. Meanwhile in reality, the easily manipulated masses that vote in these idiots every election based on the PROPAGANDA THAT YOU HELP SPREAD AROUND, will silently be waiting and living their lives until they have had enough of the current party's corruption. YOU HAVE A CHANCE RIGHT NOW TO MAKE THINGS BETTER. Stop your whining and get involved with your party. Present some plans to get your future candidates elected on a platform that will help OUR country. You literally had all the evidence fall into your lap when the DNC SPENT THE MONEY THAT YOU DONATED TO BERNIE SANDERS and got Hillary nominated. YOU CANNOT DO A DAMN THING ABOUT THE GUY IN OFFICE, SO PLEASE STOP YOUR WHINING.
edit on 16-7-2017 by ventian because: grammar

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

BWAHAHAHA

www.nytimes.com...

READ THEM AND WEEP LOL...

Ole Trump jr spells it out in such a detailed way that even I would think it was fake if NOT RELEASED BY JR HIMSELF!!

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ventian

Since when has the GOP chosen logic over propaganda lol?!?!

Propaganda they can't even keep straight..

Haven't heard anyone mention Reagan in a year lol.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

a reply to: JoshuaCox

Well most of their party have been busy praising Putin for the past few years.

Saint Reagan never was a fan of Russian despots, made a big deal back in the day about tearing down walls or some such.

K~

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

Well most of their party have been busy praising Putin for the past few years.

Saint Reagan never was a fan of Russian despots, made a big deal back in the day about tearing down walls or some such.

K~

"This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

edit on 16/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   

So I guess your not going to take the challenge huh.. well at least you stopped spouting treason non-sense, That is an improvement I guess.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Pretty sure you got emotionally distraught about the time you read "holier than thou democrats." I understand, I used to be brainwashed as well, (one of those that believed in the Reagan Water Walker theory lol), but you have completely missed the entire point of my post. Please, for the sake of denying ignorance, go and read over my post again.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

lol I don't even proof read, let alone care enough to "get all emotional."

On a bs internet conspiracy site?!?!?!

BWAHAHAHA I got actual real life problems lol.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

The reply you linked to doesn't tell me what the challenge is..

Ps. It was bed time last night lol.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

How is it treason, you said possibly war time treason.

So please explain to me how anything in the russian collusion story is treason?

I am not even trying to argue if he did or did not, but give me the legal reasoning that it is treason.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Obama did it in in an official capacity, at an official function.. (wasnt it at g20 or something?)

And have more flexibility, though a little shady maybe.

Is not "had the top 3 members of his campaign meet with Russian intelligence agents in a shady backroom deal..

Most likely planning on and most likely did make a deal to leak stolen US government documents.

I don't see the point in a denial that is on the front page of every single newspaper on the planet..

Even all the Fox News reporters have been forced to admit ATLEAST Jr tried to collude with Russian intelligence.

You can literally tell what side they are on by their job title..

Commentators are all cult of trumped out and all the ones claiming to be hard news journalists doubt he could get ANYTHING done even if he isn't empeached..

Which if no action is taken you tell every American citizen it is legal to collude with a foreign adversary to put our adversary's chosen guy..

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

So, troll it is, huh? Duly noted.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Yup, likely a shill. I've proven him wrong in many threads. He either buys what sites like motherjones sells or he's paid to post. His arguments never develop, they're a record on repeat.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join