It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Russia the Leak Because Trump hasn't Paid Up???

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: IxAmxDarkness
It is kind of hilarious that a lot of people in this thread find it so hard to believe that Trump has colluded with Russia yet will participate in threads where people claim Clinton has a hit squad that kills people. I wonder if these people also believe such outrageous claims as Pizzagate, Sandy Hook was faked or that Reptiles run the world. LOL

There were plenty of people out there that have tarnished the Clintons over and over yet are still alive. Clinton and the DNC may be one of the most corrupt parties but why cherry pick and ignore the GOP party and their rampant corruption?

I from neither party because of the corruption going on in both but it does show that your allegiance isn't to America and it's constitution.

I just wish people would get off their high horse and claim they are for the above and just admit you prefer your parties corruption over the others.

I do not hate Trump but I do find him to be an idiot and it is hilarious that the misfits of society have elected their guy and fall all over each other trying to defend him because to not do so would admit what an embarrassment they have elected.

Not a popular opinion on ATS but it is mine.

I'm surprised how many people don't realize that Russia had always intended to "leak" their involvement the moment they offered it.

This is exactly how Putin operates.

Russian intelligence would have been deliberately tasked with making contact with any US Presidential candidate they could, offering some kind of assistance, even something as minor as telling them information they might not otherwise have had access to.

Then turn around and make sure the press finds out they accepted help, even if they didn't, or even if the help was something very minor.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The goal was NOT to put Trump in power.

The goal was to undermine America's sitting president. I don't think Putin honestly cares whether Trump, Hillary, or Mickey Mouse were to win the election.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

Couldn't it be both??

A big win or a win..

If trump gets in he either owns him or will benefit from him AND cause chaos and confusion but if Hillary wins he causes chaos and confusion..

I can see a way that Russia just setting the whole thing up does fit the variables as well.

If you read Jrs emails they are worded like some one was trying to be incriminating.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
It probably was a bit of both, but people consistently underestimate Putin's ambitions.

He's not going to be content to let Russia sink into its role as Junior superpower. If he has his way, Russia will be the dominant power. That is to say..... if he can just eliminate the competition that stands in his way.

Hillary is an old pro at politics, and Putin probably tried the same trick on her as he did on Trump, but Hillary didn't fall for it. Trump is still a beginner. Knows more about business and economics than Hillary could learn in ten lifetimes, but still very naive about politics.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

Yea I can't decide either..

Either trump made a deal or trump wanted to make a deal and putin played him...

Either way it is just horrible for trump

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join