It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Russia the Leak Because Trump hasn't Paid Up???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

No, just an enquiry.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I can't believe the ignorance that has overtaken this site evidence has proved a witch hunt,yet all these fools chime in,more tabloid then any fact being strewn about,no wonder the good posters of old have gone by the wayside

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I found this about Russia's "Crown Prosecutor" and his family...

these are the people that trump MIGHT be playing with....
while he's playing with our country.

people will come to whatever conclusions they want to and the divide between the two groups are so deep, I don't expect either to cross the divide.
but keep in mind...
it seems that the "Crown Prosecutor" of our county MIGHT be playing with this family also..

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

so trump jr. Is running a witch hunt on his father?!?!

He is the one who booked the meeting with a Russia agent who was specifically sent by the Russian government .. specifically to put Russia's chosen president in office.

The emails came from him.. not the times, CNN or msnbc..

And it is on every front page on the planet..every top story on every website..

Everyone knows.

edit on 16-7-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
It is kind of hilarious that a lot of people in this thread find it so hard to believe that Trump has colluded with Russia yet will participate in threads where people claim Clinton has a hit squad that kills people. I wonder if these people also believe such outrageous claims as Pizzagate, Sandy Hook was faked or that Reptiles run the world. LOL

There were plenty of people out there that have tarnished the Clintons over and over yet are still alive. Clinton and the DNC may be one of the most corrupt parties but why cherry pick and ignore the GOP party and their rampant corruption?

I from neither party because of the corruption going on in both but it does show that your allegiance isn't to America and it's constitution.

I just wish people would get off their high horse and claim they are for the above and just admit you prefer your parties corruption over the others.

I do not hate Trump but I do find him to be an idiot and it is hilarious that the misfits of society have elected their guy and fall all over each other trying to defend him because to not do so would admit what an embarrassment they have elected.

Not a popular opinion on ATS but it is mine.

edit on 16-7-2017 by IxAmxDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
the very beginning of this video gives the timeline of events that happened shortly after these emails took place...

there's too much there for me to believe wholeheartedly that it's a fluke, sorry...

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

It is literally the smoking gun.. the only thing fishy is how little ennuendo is involved, lol..

It reads like a bad narcotics officers script..

"Yes I will sell you 2.2 pounds of the illegal narcotic coc aine..you are correct and I am of sound mind and body."

Lol..
not that it makes it ANY better for trump..

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IxAmxDarkness

Any crazy accusation against Hillary, no matter how far fetched or Hollywood movie villian like it is. Is obviously the gospel truth..

But won't even accept trumps own that he is crooked?

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

what's mind boggling is how both sides seem to think the other side is so deluded...
how either group could be so deluded??
at one point in the election run, I was actually thinking about supporting trump.
mainly because I thought that clinton would be so busy trying to deal with all the legal issues that the right would raise up, weather factual or not that nothing would get done.
now, I have to say... trump isn't any better in this area and maybe might be worse!!

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Same here.. I've got half a dozen thread saying why trump might be the better choice..

Instead he was just lying the whole time..

I got off the boat when he brought the 3 bill Clinton accusers to the debate.

If you research their stories there is about 0.2% chance they are not just making it up..... and he still brought them to the debate.. in front of the entire world...

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This is perhaps the best theory of what is happening. I mean, Trump has to know that if the Russians hacked the DNC/Hillary, then they probably hacked his campaign too. It's looking like Trump will not be removing the sanctions any time soon, so Putin is going to release anything he has on Trump, including the famous dossier.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I had the same feeling -that Clinton would be playing defense. But, as I told my wife on Nov 9th, "at least Trump will be easy to impeach."

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: joshysway

Or maybe just leak it out piece by piece like a kidnapper cutting off fingers..

You have to assume extremely well trained Russian agents run right through anything the trump camp would think up to stop them from keeping proof of them colluding.. and if the russian government has proof of criminal activity on trump, they own him.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TacSite18

By not prosecuting them and empeacing trump they are telling everyone it is perfectly legal to work with forign governments to install their candidates..

The ENTIRE intelligence community has been fighting Russia for decades.. there is no way they let that stand right??

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: joshysway

Or he pissed off the US intelligence agencies who have been fighting Russia for generations and they have decided there is no way they let a Russian puppet run anerica.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I'm pretty sure goldstone is British .

I thought he was an aussie pop star publicist.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
If Trump and his campaign was colluding with the Russian government to subvert the American election and beat Hillary then the Russian Government would not try and collude with the Trump campaign in such an open and easily exposable way as to liaise with Trump Jr through Aras, Emin and Goldstone. They would have a much more secure back channel if there really was a pre meditated plan of collusion. Further more if the Russian government had official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary they would not need to pass this onto Trump Jr for it to be used to damage Hillary.

edit on 16-7-2017 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

why do you say that...
at it's best, they have an american oligarch in the white house very friendly to them who appointed a very russian friendly "crown prosecutor" to help in those business deals that both trump and the russians want to make a ton of money on
at it's worse, it ties up our gov't, leaves the american people confused and befuddled, doubting anything and everything, wondering just where the truth lies..

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

That's a fair point.

The msm story is that it is common place to do a feeler meeting in the intel community.

You have someone barely connected to you, if at all just to see if it is worth sending a real operative that could be traced back to you.

If trump says no and can prove a government connection.. Russia looks bad.. they look to have tried and failed.

Something else I find fishy is the email. It is way too specific..

It honestly seems like someone was trying to get incriminating evidence.

A real life human being doesn't spell out "Russian government agent" every single time lol..

So it could be Putin setting up...play Donald and watch the US intelligence agencies go nuts.

Either way they are willing to do it so I think The Donald is screwed.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I think Russia might have the leaks on Trump, I wonder if thst's how his skin became that color

It's golden

edit on 17-7-2017 by TurduckenMan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join