It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Russia the Leak Because Trump hasn't Paid Up???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Please quote where he mentions Hillary at all... I even provided you a link.

I'm sure she did look sick.. she was watching a Russia stooge be sworn in as president of the United States!!

I'm sure every intelligence officer and politician combating Russia for generations felt nauseous..
edit on 15-7-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Well we will see shall we. My trackrecord of being right is impeccable though. I'm very confident that my predictions come true. You will ignore it when that happens of course but that's perfectly fine with me.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
it does sound like russia is getting tired of waiting around...

Russia Threatens to Expel 30 U.S. Diplomats

Moscow is angry about the Trump administration’s refusal to return two diplomatic compounds seized last year by the Obama administration.

www.theatlantic.com...

if the op's theory is right, it seems that trump is between a rock and a hard place...
he can't to anything with these sanctions as long as Russia/Trump collusion stories are erupting on a weekly basis and Russia is seeing congress trying to pass laws that would decrease trump's ability to do anything about those sanctions.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Well we will see shall we. My trackrecord of being right is impeccable though. I'm very confident that my predictions come true. You will ignore it when that happens of course but that's perfectly fine with me.

Didn't you say trump never colluded with Russia?!?!

Lol...

Here is the Donald from his own crooked little mouth.

"President-elect Donald J. Trump said on Tuesday that he had no intention of pressing for an investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server or the financial operations of her family’s foundation, dropping the “lock her up” pledge that became a rallying cry for his campaign for the White House."

mobile.nytimes.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Makes sense..

I doubt Putin would just let himself get played and not take action.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

It's called a ruse jeez don't you know how politics work at all. Hillary is basically untouchable and you have to carefully dismantle the layers of protection surrounding her before charging her with crimes against humanity. Comey,Lynch,Gowdy and Mueller are the key part of it. I wonder if they already obtained the missing 30k emails and gathered testimonies from people Hillary blackmailed or not. Hard to tell with all the secrecy and no leaks at all. Oops i dropped another hint. Arent you curious why nothing about the Mueller investigation gets leaked i mean absolutely #ing nothing? Not even a gotcha we have Trump now? If you figure that one out than you're on the right track.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

So at what point would you agree he is not going to??

A year in?? 2 years in??

Assuming he even lasts that long??

Just curious when to get back with you and point and laugh??

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

A year in?? 2 years in??

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

A year in?? 2 years in??

So you would rather prefer a serious criminal roaming free because you want to laugh and point at people who disagree with you and that only for the satisfaction of being right? Pretty #ty character trait if you ask me.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
the general idea behind committing a conspiracy is to keep as few people in the loop as possible.
the more people that know what's going/gone on leads to the possibility more people can leak info.
wasn't long ago trump decided to lawyer up, his lawyers got wind of the mess and seeing how many lawyers got done over by watergate have themselves decided to lawyer up.
the lawyers, lawyers appear to have decided someone has to take the fall, trump supporters have now shown how quick they are to change tune from denying any russian involvement to repeating there is nothing illegal about treason so, how quickly will they change tune again when trump junior serves a little time?
trump junior likes posting pictures of himself with endangered species he just killed, i can see his supporters today, tomorrow pointing out what a bad apple he always was and the only one involved with russia, no doubt a communist.
republicans can then point out that problem is solved, trump supporters can carry on ignoring his failed promises and blame hillary for the wall not being built.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Where is proof she is a serious criminal??

I've only seen that proposed by right wing conspiracy sites without a single investigative journalist on their payroll and fox news commentators..

The fox news journalists won't touch that claim..

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I won't go into the obviously confirmed theory about the trump campaign colluding with the Russian government to help them install Russia's choice candidate..

Y'all already know it..

But what if the White House leaker is not with a trump team member or a pissed off CIA, FBI and NSA??

What if it is really Russia and they knew to keep proof of the deal incase trump crawfished on them.

Ok so the theory goes that trump traded the DNC/podesta leaks in exchange for dropping sanctions and staying out of Ukraine when Russia tries to annex it.

Well because of all that being public knowledge, trump has not been able to drop sanctions like Mike Flynn promised trump would..

So how long is Russia gonna be willing to wait for trump to pay up??

What happens if it appears he will not be able to pay up???

What consequences would Russia try to impose if they think trump is useless to them now??

A poster requested I add a copy of the email that proves trump and team colluded, so here it is.

"Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.
The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.
What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?
I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Rob Goldstone"

www.nytimes.com...

It really is hilarious.. if Jr hadn't released the emails, all the cult of trump would be yelling it is fake news.. obviously that ship has sailed.. and been hit by a torpedo and sunk to the bottom of the sea.

LOL!

As a nation we have raised a generation that doesn't have any idea what logic, critical thinking and journalism actually is. Just WOW

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: growler

I don't think trump lets his son or son in law hang (figuratively lol)...

I think he steps down to avoid it.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: dasman888

A counter point requires actually including a counter point.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I get the feeling the IC community is about to lower the boom on the Trump family. It's what happens when you believe your own bull sh!t.
edit on 15-7-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
We'll just have wait and see if any legal evidence comes to the surface. It would be wise to speed up the investigation and put an end to speculations and further polarisation. The american public deserves some answers and have this matter put to rest.

If this is true Putins hand is played out by now, he could expose Trump but that's not going to do him any favors. It was a pretty impressive display of old skool mass propaganda and modern communication. In any case the sanction lifting was a bonus target, distraction was the main goal. I'd say mission accomplished

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I've been saying the same thing all the way. These guys keep chasing these carrots. Trump will not be impeached and the media have people chasing their tales.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if this sh1it carries on for the next eight years, it's the perfect distraction.

I have to admit though, it is funny watching "democrats" constantly fail. When will they learn?

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

A year in?? 2 years in??

You will never get to do that bro. The years are going to tick by and you are going to watch President Trump stay in office doing his thing and there will be nothing you can do about it. I won't point and laugh, I will just pray that you wake the f#ck up from your delusion that you have any choice whatsoever in who controls your government...

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I've been saying the same thing all the way. These guys keep chasing these carrots. Trump will not be impeached and the media have people chasing their tales.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if this sh1it carries on for the next eight years, it's the perfect distraction.

I have to admit though, it is funny watching "democrats" constantly fail. When will they learn?

some very good points, republicans couldn't get obama out because they spent the first four years shouting birth certificate, romney's election blurb was get the white back in the whitehouse.
they spent another four years trying to prove hawaii isn't american and ended up with a failed reality tv star.
donald trump junior has only given evidence of treason, democrats should shut up and let kim kardashian win in seven years.
she's not really black and got much bigger ratings than the apprentice so even donald will love her.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Maybe.. but he will not be going after Hillary either..

Right now I would put it at 60/40 against..

But I don't think the leaks are done. They are letting them lie every step of the way.. then proving they are still lying.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join