It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Russia the Leak Because Trump hasn't Paid Up???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I won't go into the obviously confirmed theory about the trump campaign colluding with the Russian government to help them install Russia's choice candidate..

Y'all already know it..

But what if the White House leaker is not with a trump team member or a pissed off CIA, FBI and NSA??

What if it is really Russia and they knew to keep proof of the deal incase trump crawfished on them.

Ok so the theory goes that trump traded the DNC/podesta leaks in exchange for dropping sanctions and staying out of Ukraine when Russia tries to annex it.

Well because of all that being public knowledge, trump has not been able to drop sanctions like Mike Flynn promised trump would..

So how long is Russia gonna be willing to wait for trump to pay up??

What happens if it appears he will not be able to pay up???

What consequences would Russia try to impose if they think trump is useless to them now??

A poster requested I add a copy of the email that proves trump and team colluded, so here it is.

"Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.
The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.
What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?
I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Rob Goldstone"

www.nytimes.com...

It really is hilarious.. if Jr hadn't released the emails, all the cult of trump would be yelling it is fake news.. obviously that ship has sailed.. and been hit by a torpedo and sunk to the bottom of the sea.

edit on 15-7-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

You couldn't even be bothered to post any sources to backup your claims? Low quality bait.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Putin must have thought the president can do anything he wants like like Russia. No. Congress has more power than the president in the US. Maybe Putin should have studied the US constitution first.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

That's because the point of the op is a theory of mine, not the CONFIRMED (by trumps own son no less) act of collusion between the Russian intelligence agencies and Trump..

Your right though.. Just for you though I will copy the email and add it to the OP just so people get to read it, over and over.. and over again..

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Yea it's not like trump sent mike Flynn to tell them he would drop sanctions.. oh yes he did..

Well maybe trump doesn't have the ability to veto any additional sanctions ... oh nope he can do that too...

Maybe trump hasn't been trying his best to drop sanctions behind the scenes?!!? Oops he has been doing that too!!!

Strike one, strike two, strike three .. your impeached..

D

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I doubt it. If there were any communication between the Trump campaign and Russia, it would have been intercepted by the American IC and Trump would never have been allowed to be president.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Don't bother the email was already debunked. You should wait until the hearing before embarrassing yourself any further.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Gotcha covered go back and check the OP.. thank you ! you were absolutely right.. people should be able to see the evidence just to make sure no one forgets.

Star and flag!

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Dont you worry. The information has led to pedophile arrests and a crackdown on the under web
Notice the more these happen the more silent the Democrats become ?
Coincidence ? Or do some see their days are numbered ?

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

"Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.
The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.
What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?
I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first."

Yea too bad we don't have emails released by trump Jr saying exactly the opposite..

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Oh i'm right but you won't like it when it hits you.
This is fun.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Yes the democrats have been quietly going on every show and media outlet available to push the fact we have proof trump colluded..

How dare they hide in front of any camera they can find!!

lol.. just lol..

Though I agree with you.. trump could be prosecuteing all those people if there is evidence it's true.. so I guess you should just take a deep breath and hold it until trump makes his move..

BWAHAHAHA

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

It baffles me that ATS has still not one single thread about Operation Brokenheart. It's really weird. MSM couldn't be bothered to report it as well. The whole system is rotten to the core.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Lol.. just lol..

Yea just hold your breath and wait for trump to "prosecute Hillary" just like he promised his whole campaign, before blowing her in his acceptance speech and never mentioning prosecuting her again...

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Apparently you missed the speech at the inauguration ball. Trump ripped her to shreds right in front of everybody and they didn't even realized it.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Operation broken heart was a pedophile sweep under obama???

www.lapdonline.org...

What does that have to do with anything??

Did trump have all these pedos arrested a year before he took office?!??

Lol

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Trumps acceptance speech..,

"I've just received a call from Secretary Clinton. She congratulated us. It's about us. On our victory, and I congratulated her and her family on a very, very hard-fought campaign.

I mean, she fought very hard. Hillary has worked very long and very hard over a long period of time, and we owe her a major debt of gratitude for her service to our country.

I mean that very sincerely. Now it is time for America to bind the wounds of division, have to get together. To all Republicans and Democrats and independents across this nation, I say it is time for us to come together as one united people."

He sure burned her... man she should get the handcuffs ready..

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Thanks for posting that. Now ask yourself why the MSM is not reporting the newest arrests made under Trump? Don't you see the pattern that emerges? No worries you will understand it soon enough.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Apparently you missed the speech at the inauguration ball. Trump ripped her to shreds right in front of everybody and they didn't even realized it.

lol trump doesn't mention her once in his inaugural address..

www.whitehouse.gov...

BWAHAHAHA do you even belive your own propaganda or are you just throwing stuff at the fence??

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Inauguration speech. You know the one were Hillary looked like she had been hit by a methadon truck and all the others laughed awkwardly. I learned a lot that day just by analyzing their body language and oh boy they weren't happy at all.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join