It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressmen Ought Not Be Threatened Nor Be Termed “Prettyboy” Because We Prettyboys Can Be...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Congressmen Ought Not Be Threatened Nor Be Termed “Prettyboy” Because We Prettyboys Can Be...
... pretty darn vicious when we want to be.

Oooo, Bloomberg reported that former Donald Trump campaign adviser Roger Stone hurled a threat during a interview broadcast by radio at U.S. Representative Eric Swalwell, a member of the House Intelligence Committee which was to hear Stone’s testimony, that testimony now being postponed.

Here’s the threat in all of its glory:

"I mean, have you seen this guy, Eric Swalwell? The lightweight, mannequin, pretty-boy from California?" Stone said. "I think he’s a yellow-bellied coward. And I don’t think he will show. But if he does show, he will regret it for the rest of his life."

See: Roger Stone’s Testimony in House Russia Probe Delayed After Radio Tirade

It is most apropos to include a citation here on the subject of Obstruction of Congress:

Obstruction of justice is the impediment of governmental activities. There are a host of federal criminal laws that prohibit obstructions of justice. The six most general outlaw.... obstruction of congressional or administrative proceedings (18 U.S.C. 1505)...

Those are the opening sentences of the Summary portion of the citation. See: Obstruction of Congress: A Brief Overview of Federal Law Relating to Interference with Congressional Activities

Now as far as Mr. Swalwell being a “prettyboy” goes... I do not consider him to be a prettyboy. A true prettyboy has more delicate features and good looks the likes of which females need cosmetics to achieve whereas a true prettyboy needs absolutely NO cosmetics. Look to Mr. Swalwell, his facial bone structure can be termed “tough,” for lack of a better word. I can say the same for his overlaying skin as well thus making him more of an alpha male, albeit one with certain youthful male looks superimposed, despite the fact that an alpha male is usually thought to be a man with more age-advanced, grizzly, macho looks.

Big mistake to characterize Swalwell as a prettyboy! You may not acknowledge it, but when pushed, prettyboys can be far more heroic and gutsy-aggressive than a lot of cowering, stereotypical alpha males.

Anyway, Stone seems to be of the same cloth as his master, The Donald, who will grasp at any straw to disparage and discredit an adversary. Let me tell you: The Donald comes across as being intellectually challenged when striking back.

Melania Trump, wife of The Donald, a woman whom I generally like, was way off the mark in defending her husband’s ways of striking back 10 times harder after he is struck, this being in response to the hubbub of The Donald’s tweet retaliating against the morning news hosts of MSNBC's “Morning Joe.” Let’s fact it; The Donald’s counterattack was totally mischaracterized by Mrs. Trump. That tweet by The Donald did not even rise to the level and evolutionary maturity of a monkey flinging his feces at his keeper.

VERDICTS:
The Donald - a foul-mouthed, dirtbag vulgarian;
The Trump legal defense team (as presented on The Rachel Maddow Show) - foul-mouthed, dirtbag vulgarians;
Roger Stone, former Trump campaign advisor: foul-mouthed, dirtbag vulgarian

CONCLUSION: all the notables of that rogues gallery come from the same cloth (lower than the dregs at the bottom of charity clothing drop-off bins).

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I've read this post three damn times and still can't figure out what it's about.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Yyyawwwwwnnnnnn, Trumps the president, Billarey's the loser at large. We get it, verdict = Trump bad democrats good. Great post...

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

Nvm. Tired of arguing over stupid sh**.
edit on 15-7-2017 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
Yyyawwwwwnnnnnn, Trumps the president, Billarey's the loser at large. We get it, verdict = Trump bad democrats good. Great post...

STOP MISCHARACTERIZING ME AND MY POSTS.

My posts were never intended to imply such a thing. They never explicitly stated such a thing.

I do admit to posting, in another forum, that the Democrats were big-time criminals and that the Republicans were far worse.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Mkay.The OP is all over the place and i have no idea why Melania is even mentioned. The hypocrisy is again mindblowingly obvious. Dems and Reps bicker at eachother constantly. It's not even newsworthy otherwise the courtrooms would be bursting with lawsuits. Look up Nancy Pelosi and her tirades for instance.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Personally, the prettyboy rhetoric is not as interesting as what Stone has to offer that he believes the congressman will regret it for the rest of his life? It seems Roger Stone has thrown down a gauntlet to Swalwell, I'm now even more curious as to what he is going to say before the committee - when he finally does.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Mkay.The OP is all over the place and i have no idea why Melania is even mentioned. The hypocrisy is again mindblowingly obvious. Dems and Reps bicker at eachother constantly. It's not even newsworthy otherwise the courtrooms would be bursting with lawsuits. Look up Nancy Pelosi and her tirades for instance.

melania is supposed to fronting a cyberbullying thing but ignores it when her cash cow does anything.
only thing i can think of.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
... and i have no idea why Melania is even mentioned.

Melania was not the object of focus. It was the [her] mischaracterization of hubby's tweet as being striking back 10 times harder. His striking back does not even rise to the level of infantile behavior.

This M.O. of Trump, or nature of Trump, if you will, applies to most of his dirtbag associates as noted in the OP. This is pretty sad... disgusting actually.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Big mistake to characterize Swalwell as a prettyboy! You may not acknowledge it, but when pushed, prettyboys can be far more heroic and gutsy-aggressive than a lot of cowering, stereotypical alpha males.

Then by definition that would not make them "alpha"

Looks (other than Hollywood) have very little to do with being alpha, just saying

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Then by definition that would not make them "alpha"

Looks (other than Hollywood) have very little to do with being alpha, just saying

Thanks for clearing that up for me, alpha male.

top topics

join