It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

@JesusChrist

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   
M'Kay (lol).

Here's the score: If you had the opportunity to speak to Jesus right now in a public arena what would you say to Him? I have not put this in the religion forum because it is not about religion as such.

This is what I would say:

Dear Lord,

There has never been a more special Man to walk this earth. You make even the brightest of historic personalities look as smouldering charcoal in comparison. Your wisdom is beyond anything I have witnessed through my exploration of all the ages. I see clearly that no human is capable of living up to you. You are truth where humanity is a lie. You are grace where humanity treads in its own blood like a cannibal fiend. You are life where this life is death.

I am sorry I have not been able to live up to you. I am too much of a mess. The game was rigged for me right from the start. I have fought as best I can, but the world is too crazy for me to manage any kind of existence that could put into being even your most basic instructions. They have me imprisoned and I can't find any escape. I hope that when the time comes you will pity me as the worm I am when compared to your glory. You are the boss, that is not even a question. The question is my own inanity and inability to function in this valley of the shadow of death.

Yes, that is what I feel like saying at this very moment. I want to state this in public more than anything else. It is a million times more important than anything I have written or spoken or will ever write and speak. I know this. It is a million times more important than anything I would say to any man or woman.

edit on 15-7-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I would philosophise with him about the meaning of life, while sharing a blunt.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

You wouldn't like my reply and I am not in the mood to deal with this thread. Regardless, just because we disagree doesn't mean we have to hate. Best of luck.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   

my version isnt quite as sycophantic

hey jebus - your cultists are a pack of idiots - please correct them [ if you can ]

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   
if Jesus turned out to be real I pretty much agree with your feelings about life and the one I have lived so far but I wouldn't be as pleasant to him as you. I would go insane with rage

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9
M'Kay (lol).

Here's the score: If you had the opportunity to speak to Jesus right now in a public arena what would you say to Him? I have not put this in the religion forum because it is not about religion as such.

This is what I would say:

Dear Lord,

There has never been a more special Man to walk this earth. You make even the brightest of historic personalities look as smouldering charcoal in comparison. Your wisdom is beyond anything I have witnessed through my exploration of all the ages. I see clearly that no human is capable of living up to you. You are truth where humanity is a lie. You are grace where humanity treads in its own blood like a cannibal fiend. You are life where this life is death.

I am sorry I have not been able to live up to you. I am too much of a mess. The game was rigged for me right from the start. I have fought as best I can, but the world is too crazy for me to manage any kind of existence that could put into being even your most basic instructions. They have me imprisoned and I can't find any escape. I hope that when the time comes you will pity me as the worm I am when compared to your glory. You are the boss, that is not even a question. The question is my own inanity and inability to function in this valley of the shadow of death.

Yes, that is what I feel like saying at this very moment. I want to state this in public more than anything else. It is a million times more important than anything I have written or spoken or will ever write and speak. I know this. It is a million times more important than anything I would say to any man or woman.

The world is crazy, but how can he take pity on you because you're surrendering?

He never gave up, never surrendered, and he knew what was in the cards for him from the very beginning.

You say that this is the most important thing you will ever write... i think this is true.

I think that you're not alone but are speaking for millions of others who feel as you do... that the world is something you just can't relate to and like a helicopter in a spiraling descent to the ground with no sense of direction, many are lost, confused, and feel defeated.

This is a good thing! Don't you see?

When the storm is at its worst, the darkness at its peak, and the music hits the crescendo... that's when its nearing the end. Its just before the storm wears itself out, just before the dawn, just before the music fades... you just have to hold out and keep your wits about you.

Don't be discouraged or dismayed. Look how many battles have been won when the odds were against it. We're not beaten yet! You can't give up and I'm sure JC would tell you the same thing.

Like the day he got up and held his arms out over the stormy seas because his disciples were afraid they were going to drown.

He wouldn't pity you, he'd chastise you same as he did them.

O ye of little faith...

But how many of us are there that are ripe for such chastisement? Myself included.
edit on 15-7-2017 by AkontaDarkpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Would he have some manifested credentials? Would there be halos involved or flanked by angels beaming out love and awe?

You see, if Jesus Christ appeared, it's a world where people don't trust. We can't place our faith in strangers or avoid critical thinking? Evangelical 'preachers' have been conning people with 'miracle' cures live on TV. Walking on water has been done by David Blain types. People are always wandering the wilderness for forty days and more. He'd have a very tough crowd.

I'd actually like a world where someone like Jesus existed and bore a message of love to all of us. God knows we need more love and a lot less conflict and division. This in itself would cause me stress. After all, there's not a lot of evidence his old man is a loving Being. One wouldn't want to back Jesus' horse only to find his Father has rigged the race against him again.

Sadly we're on our own and will have to fix our messes alone. I realise you're in a soulful crisis and can only say it isn't worth the energy. If there's an afterlife or a Judging, you'll be fine. I keep a head-sized brass ring at all times and it's polished to shine. They'll be judging at the gates and I'll be walking through with my halo disguise. It'll be like, "So long suckers!!"

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I would ask him what happened in the 20 year gap that was conveniently left out in the holy bible. Seriously he was just a man who #ed a prostitute. TMZ would've been all over it at that time.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

There has never been a more special Man to walk this earth.

You missed the point. Putting people on pedestals is part of whats wrong with the world.

Saviors, saints, holy men, priests, kings, princes, whatever. Nobody is better than anybody else. Everybody is one of a kind, singularly unique and just as 'special' as everybody else.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I'd tell him I love sushi and to magic me up some fish.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
I would ask him what happened in the 20 year gap that was conveniently left out in the holy bible. Seriously he was just a man who #ed a prostitute. TMZ would've been all over it at that time.

You have absolutely no proof he had sexual relations with a prostitute.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Whether I consented or not, he would be able to see the myriad of questions in my heart, so I would not bother asking them. I would instead consent and then ask him to love me and accept me, sinner, as I am.

Then, I would ask him about the relationship between matter and consciousness. I want to know if human thought shapes or changes matter, if the eternal battle between good and evil is about what happens to matter, how matter evolves, what matter becomes. Will there be an outcome to the struggle between spirit and flesh and do the choices and decisions made by Man have any impact on this. Is the future written or do we have an intrinsic role in how it all turns out.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Lord,

Take me. I'm ready. I hope those I love most are coming too, but please, for those who aren't coming ... have mercy. They don't know what they're doing. I've been worried for them for what seems like forever now.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

Well there is absolutely no proof of anything he has done either. Thanks for proving my point. The original unedited version of the bible is still under lock and key in the Vatican. Nobody on earth is interested in finding out why that is. Believing in a book is retarded and i still can't believe that this form of mindcontrol is still working.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

i wouldnt ask him anything. i would just tell him thank you.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Dominus meus et Deus meus

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

Well there is absolutely no proof of anything he has done either. Thanks for proving my point. The original unedited version of the bible is still under lock and key in the Vatican. Nobody on earth is interested in finding out why that is. Believing in a book is retarded and i still can't believe that this form of mindcontrol is still working.

Is it mind control when you humbly pray for something and your prayer is answered.
I am a Christian because of reality .. I have made mistakes and I see why Christ's path is better for us.
How can you knock the reality of the Holy Spirit working in the now ,that influences people , and brings confirmation to the Holy bible.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I would tell him that I think it is a great shame that more people don't live by his original teaching, and so many others have twisted the original meanings to justify all kinds of evil and sickness.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

hey jebus - your cultists are a pack of idiots - please correct them [ if you can ]

Ditto.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

Ditto.

It's your free will to choose to follow an ignorant ape... Jesus gave us all free will .. you just have to deal with the consequences of those choices . Don't knock divine mercy , because you may just be pleading for it someday, and Jesus in His love for all sinners. will hear your plea and forgive your stupid posts.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join