It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Y40 jump: Guillaume Néry explores the deepest pool in the world.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Just found this video and while amazing in both talent of the diver and the beauty of the pool I just kept on thinking nope nope nope.

Enjoy.

www.independent.co.uk...

More info above
edit on 15-7-2017 by testingtesting because: Brains gone can't spell.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Watching more of the guys videos wow he is a Fish.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   
NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Cracking video,wish I could hold my breath for over 2 mins I tried holding it at the beginning for fun lol last 41 seconds a reply to: testingtesting

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: darknewt

About 1 min 20 for me lol We would be dead even before getting to the top of the trench.

Even though my dream is to wee all all the seven seas the last time I did in Portugal I could swim out to the shelf and as I looked down into that deep blue/black water I got such vertigo I had to swim back.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I haven't had the pleasure of swimming under water for around 25 years because of my ears and if I could the deep dark water would probably freak this land dweller out lol a reply to: testingtesting

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: darknewt

I agree I do my swimming in a pool I do think the fish I have met in the sea knew I used to be a fishmonger.
Never done scuba maybe one day but I don't know..

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Even though my dream is to wee all all the seven seas the last time I did in Portugal I could swim out to the shelf and as I looked down into that deep blue/black water I got such vertigo I had to swim back.

Cool. Sounds like you felt the abyss staring back.

"And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you." --Nietzsche

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

That or Cthulhu.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

That or Cthulhu.

In that situation I'd be more concerned about a 20 foot long Great White seeing my sil·hou·ette from below and bursting up out of the depths, jaws agape.

When we were just kids me and a friend rode an air mattress waaay out past the breakers to bob in the ocean. We saw a seal float by staring at us, like "what the hell you doing out here?" Then we saw a shark fin pass by...

Time to head in so we turned around and kicked our way back to shore. Looking back, that was stupid, that shark didn't do more than check us out, or the current prevent us from coming back to shore...

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Yeah but what a memory eh?.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Yep. You story made me think of it...

top topics

join